Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone else have a wide cleavage to begin with?

5 posters

Go down

anyone else have a wide cleavage to begin with? Empty anyone else have a wide cleavage to begin with?

Post by loui1981 25th March 2014, 6:39 am

Just curious as mine were far apart pre op and as that's my natural way they are far apart now.  Definitely in my case enhancing what is there originally, n implants don't change the position of your breast. X
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

anyone else have a wide cleavage to begin with? Empty Re: anyone else have a wide cleavage to begin with?

Post by Daisydee 25th March 2014, 7:27 am

I didnt really have a cleavage before my op!! But yes your right the implant wont change the shape or position of your boobs so they most likely will still sit far apart now. Although from your avi they look great and I would have thought you would be able to get a great cleavage over time with a plunge bra?
xx
Daisydee
Daisydee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 396

Back to top Go down

anyone else have a wide cleavage to begin with? Empty Re: anyone else have a wide cleavage to begin with?

Post by tinkerbell24 25th March 2014, 9:59 am

same as daisy I never had a cleavage, well I had no boobs so had no idea what my cleavage would be

my surgeon was always on the ball and told me everything, good points/bad points

Whatever we have before its magnified after a BA xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Ind94 25th March 2014, 10:01 am

my surgeon said I have a wide cleavage and he wont be able to push it together much so I had to think long and hard about wanting my BA x
Ind94
Ind94
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 25th March 2014, 10:05 am

yeah I do have a gappy clevage by in all honestly I wouldnt be comfortable with a cleavage on show so thats fine for me, balconette bras are great if you dont have a cleavage as they push your breasts up

I do think thats why I ended up going for the MP implants so that they space between the cleavage was less as the base of the MP implants are wider xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th March 2014, 5:56 pm

I have a naturally wide cleavage. It took a good six months or so for my bombs to 'soften up' to enable me to bring them closer to achieve a nice cleavage with a bra created to achieve that. A good bra to try is the Freya Deco.

Some ladies are naturally blessed with a bum cleavage, others, not. But with today's bras, anything is possible... But you must allow time for your boobs to fully heal first to get the most potential from them and from looking at your avatar you have plenty of boobage going on there to achieve a nice cleavage if that's the look you want sweetheart. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 25th March 2014, 6:53 pm

Thanks I have a wide gap between my breasts always did about 10cm. I'm still happy as all the surgeons I saw said the same they won't be perfect as u point left n right n they are spaced quite far apart.  It's only really seeing other people's picturetrails I realise it's not the norm. I am still preferring my sport bra still at the mo,  as the frame digs in a bit for me at the moment, I'm wearing the underwired to work but taking my comfortable bra n end up getting changed midday x
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th March 2014, 7:54 pm

It took me a while too to adjust to wires. I had to build up the time I was able to wear wires and then back into the comfort if my old faithful sportsbra. I'm still in sportsbras more than wires even now. I just find them super comfy and unless I'm going out when I like my lush lingerie I'm perfectly happy in my sportsbra, so don't worry about that Loui, that too is very normal. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down