Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is anyone else a 30A? or was to begin with

4 posters

Go down

Is anyone else a 30A? or was to begin with Empty Is anyone else a 30A? or was to begin with

Post by aimeeormesher22 6th September 2011, 12:32 pm

Hi,

I'm booked in to have my BA in less than 2 weeks and have my final consultation to choose my implant shape & size in about 4 weeks. I feel quite rude asking for pictures so sorry if it offends anyone as i am well aware that this forum is not here to be a picture gallery, however, I am so so stuck for what size and shape to go for. Before i started looking into getting a boob job i said i would want to go up to a teardrop and have a C cup, but now im interested in going to a D and having high profiel circular ones. My patient co-ordinator has recommended high or ex. high profile as and go for a 325CC which should take me to a nice D as i dont want them to look too fake. Im 5'6, size 6 to 8 and rib cage is arouidn 27".

If anyone has similar stats or implants between 265cc and 325cc and doesnt mind sharing their images and talkign to me about there operations i would be very grateful just so better idea of what size i'd like.

Thanks ladies!
xx
aimeeormesher22
aimeeormesher22
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Is anyone else a 30A? or was to begin with Empty Re: Is anyone else a 30A? or was to begin with

Post by Sammyj 6th September 2011, 12:38 pm

Hi, sorry I can't help with photos as bre BA myself, but just wanted to say that I'm about exactly the same stats as you, 5'5", size 6-8, rib cage 27" wear 32aa.
I'm having my first consultation with a private surgeon tomorrow, so I can let you know what he recommends.
I've also got an appointment at Transform in 2 weeks (Nottingham), how did you feel about them?
Sam x
Sammyj
Sammyj
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Is anyone else a 30A? or was to begin with Empty Re: Is anyone else a 30A? or was to begin with

Post by aimeeormesher22 6th September 2011, 1:34 pm

Transform are excellent!! There so helpful and reassuring!

I havent made my surgery date as yet, because im still unsure of what i want and im a bit nervous still to be honest.

What size do you want to go to hun?

Im scared to go too big though and people have said nooo a D will be too big for you, but then the personal co ordinator has advised that a D on me would be completely different to a D on a 36" back girl.

Soo just going to do some investigating, made up theres some one in the same position :)
aimeeormesher22
aimeeormesher22
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammyj 6th September 2011, 2:13 pm

Like you I am really nervous and don't want to go too big as I am very slim but also don't want to regret anything especially after paying approx. £4000.
I would like a full C ideally.
As soon as I've had my consultation tomorrow, I'll let you know what size etc I am advised.
The surgeon I'm seeing is private (doesn't work for any of he groups) and is very highly qualified, so I'm hoping he'll tell me what is best for me rTher than me having to choose.
Sammyj
Sammyj
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammyj 8th September 2011, 11:19 am

Update on consultation.
Firstly, my surgeon was excellent, he is very experienced and highly qualified and was with him for just over an hour.
I felt completely at ease and feel like I can trust him 100% both with my procedure and advice of what would be best for me.
He said I could have between 250 - 300 cc anatomical high profiles under the muscle, and recommended 260 or 280cc to be the most natural and fit nicely with my petite frame but still give me a full C, (although he can't guarantee cup size)
I thought going to an independent surgeon would be hugely more expensive but the price is not much more than going through a cosmetic group plus I get lifetime warranty on the implants (nagor) and lifetime after care always with the surgeon.
I was massively impressed.
Sammyj
Sammyj
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 8th September 2011, 11:26 am

hiiii Sammyj,

I went with Transform and I was wearing a 30a or a 32a on occasion before my BA now i think i was probably a 30b in hindsight

i had 260 round high profile unders and am now a 30DD so 260/280cc I am 5ft size 6-8

anything else just ask oh but i dont have any pics sorreee x x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachy87 8th September 2011, 4:30 pm

Hi! I was a 30A and I asked for a C cup. I had 225cc which took me to a 30D, which is actually still quite small. I'm happy with them though - they suit my frame well. I have pictures if you'd like to see? Xx
Rachy87
Rachy87
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down