Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rash on incisions 4 and a half months post op

+4
rachij
mrsball
tinkerbell24
Lias6246
8 posters

Go down

Rash on incisions 4 and a half months post op Empty Rash on incisions 4 and a half months post op

Post by Lias6246 17th March 2014, 9:07 pm

Hiya girls

It's been so long since I've been on, I hope everyone is good! 

I wondered if anyone could help me please, I took my tape off at 3 months and went to see my surgeon for my last appointment 3 weeks ago, she gave me some oil and moisturiser to put on my lollipop incisions, the last few days I have had a heat like rash around my incisions. Is this normal? Or could I be reacting to the stuff they gave me, although I've never had a skin rash from a product before!

Thanks for you help :-) x
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Rash on incisions 4 and a half months post op Empty Re: Rash on incisions 4 and a half months post op

Post by tinkerbell24 17th March 2014, 9:30 pm

It's possible 

Call ur surgeon ask if should stop the oil xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Rash on incisions 4 and a half months post op Empty Re: Rash on incisions 4 and a half months post op

Post by mrsball 17th March 2014, 9:42 pm

I'd say it's a reaction to the oil Hun. The newly healing skin could be pretty sensitive at the moment x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by rachij 18th March 2014, 7:28 am

Hey lisa,

I had the same with bio oil all over my boobs, now I'm just using a moisturiser that doesn't irritate me ( shipped over from the states asmost of the ones here bring me ooutin a rash like you described.

Hope you are well xx
rachij
rachij
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 18th March 2014, 8:47 am

It sounds most likely a reaction. Stop using it for a couple days and see if it goes down. If it does, bobs your uncle! If the scars are healed enough to be moisturising/massaging, you can use anything you like really to lube it up.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 18th March 2014, 11:07 am

Thanks girls, I will give them a bell and stop using it, grr it's just annoying as both bottles were £80! Does anyone know of a moisturiser that is kind on newly healed skin?

Thanks again

Xx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 18th March 2014, 11:17 am

Nivea, Vaseline...You don't need to spend a fortune. I was just using a Vaseline body moisturiser afterwards with the Tamanu balm on my scars for the dry skin. Even just E45 should be ok
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 18th March 2014, 11:25 am

Charlii wrote:Nivea, Vaseline...You don't need to spend a fortune. I was just using a Vaseline body moisturiser afterwards with the Tamanu balm on my scars for the dry skin. Even just E45 should be ok
I have been thinking about getting some Tamanu balm for when my incisions have healed, do you get yours from THG hun? xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 18th March 2014, 11:37 am

The surgeon gave me the bottles and I assumed they would be free but nope, £80! I thought it was excessive but thought if it helps the scars it's useful! Thanks for the recommendation, I've never heard of that balm, I will get some of that too xx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 18th March 2014, 11:39 am

£80 is a lot of money hun.  I hope you get sorted out soon and things settle down for you. xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 18th March 2014, 11:52 am

£80!!!  Shocked  Shocked 

Bio oil is just as good for a fraction of that, that's really naughty giving them to you then expected to pay. I'd ask politely for a refund of them. That's so wrong.  nope
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 18th March 2014, 12:59 pm

£80 for oil is insane! I'd have told them where to stick it!

Lucia, yes I got it from THG. Bargain, its a big ol' tub and you use hardly any. It wont work miracles on your scars (other than help to heal the dried skin and scabs), but for dried skin anywhere its amazing. I've been using it on my cracked heels for 2days, and they're almost baby-bum soft already! No word of a lie!
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 18th March 2014, 1:09 pm

wow, thats amazing Charlii, I keep looking at it on their website and thinking shall I get some or not, and it's only £17.99 at the moment too.  Think I will get some ordered today. And sounds good to use it on feet too, get the feet prepared for a summer of flip flops. xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 18th March 2014, 1:40 pm

Yeah I thought it was a freebe and I was a bit shocked when they said that much but I didn't want to make a fuss if this is the stuff that will make the scars better - plus the surgeon did an amazing job so I can't complain about something so if significant considering how well she did! I have phoned them and they said I was using it wrong and should only use one of the creams every other day - not that they told me that, they told me to use both twice a day!! X
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 18th March 2014, 9:11 pm

Hi sorry to hear your having issues, hope you get it sorted soon Hun x
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 361

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 18th March 2014, 9:36 pm

Hiya, honey! I'm sorry I'm not sure what to recommend but I really hope you get it sorted soon. I hope your rash subsides quickly and you're not in too much discomfort or pain.

Good luck and take care xxxxxxxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 18th March 2014, 9:38 pm

Aww thanks girls, how are you getting on doughty? Any new updates?

Thanks Tigertonix, how are you? I'm not in any pain - I have no feeling still! I'm just hoping it doesn't spread as I'm going to a party on Saturday!

X
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 18th March 2014, 9:48 pm

Hey, I'm good and back on the forum as u can see :) iv got a consultation for uplift on Tuesday with mr hassan. I was so set on mrs kat but called the office several times to see if I could arrange aftercare more locally and it's a no no...gutted as this means its just not going to work with the distance, ESP if I hv a complication.

Hoping your rash goes down soon, so annoying when you paid out all that money but does sound like a reaction to the cream :( reckon give it a couple of days free of it and it will calm down nicely.

Wish you well xxx
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 361

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 18th March 2014, 10:52 pm

Ohh how exciting! Let me know how it goes! Aww that's a shame about Mrs Kat but I've heard great things of Mr Hassan. 

Thank you, apart from the rash my boobs are amazing! Still not fully dropped and fluffed but they're getting there. I will update my picture trail soon. 

Lovely to hear from you xx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down