Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 and half wks post op

+5
Crystal
**Jem**
pinkbabe
kld247
dimpledee
9 posters

Go down

2 and half wks post op Empty 2 and half wks post op

Post by dimpledee 15th December 2010, 2:04 pm

Hi all
Naked I am so happy with my boobs, going to try and get some pics up to let you all have a wee look, but once my sports bra is on and my clothes are on they look really really small. In fact my friend came over (who knows) and I kinda felt she was thinking 'youve paid all that money for a minimial difference.?' She was saying, so are actually happy with the size then????
I know I only have 250cc, but to me there is a major difference in b4 and after. Makes me almost have boobie greed. Please tell me (although I think i know) that sports bras are not flattering and proper bras will be great. I do think that if someone with an identical build to me was younger than me they would def prefer a bit bigger, but Im 37, narrow and just wanted to fill a bra lol. I am happy - I am, but sports bras ugh!!!

Also had minimal pain for 2 weeks as they just felt numb and it was the pec muscles which were sore due to partials. That pain is away now but the numbness is starting to disappear and im feeling the bruising pain now around the rib cage and scar area, Anyone else felt this.
I want to put pics up but am now on picture trail, is anyone on so fem and i can pop them on there maybe.

thanks for listening as always
big hugs
xx
dimpledee
dimpledee
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

2 and half wks post op Empty Re: 2 and half wks post op

Post by kld247 15th December 2010, 2:26 pm

I know what you mean dimpledee but I reckon it's cos it's winter too. You can't really tell with me if I have jumpers on.
I had 310cc and fill a 32DD sportsbra nicely. I can't wait to get measured, counting down another 3 weeks!!
I understand what you mean about the pain/bruising too. I looked ok to look at at 2 weeks but felt like I had a bruise underneath my bra strap area. I think this is just all part of the healing process and nothing to be concerned about but you could always mention it to your pc if your unsure and it's bothering you. I don't have no pain now but I'm still taking it easy just incase, I'm not risking anything for my babies!!

Happy healing xx
kld247
kld247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 15th December 2010, 2:51 pm

Aww hun sorry to hear you feel this way. The sports bras really do no justice to anyones boobs and with thick winter jumpers and coats it really doesnt help....You said you are happy naked so aslong as you like the shape then thats the main thing. Once you have the all clear from your doctor you can go can messured and I'm sure you will be in for a big surprise. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by **Jem** 15th December 2010, 7:01 pm

Hi Dimpledee,

I am the same! I went to a party at the weekend and only a few people knew but most didn't and no one noticed a thing!

Its cos I always used to wear such huge gel bras and my new boobs are only a little bit bigger (especially in a support bra)! But this is exactly what I asked for - Im expecting to be a full C or maybe a D cup.

Also at the moment they are still quite hard and I cant get a proper cleavage but....come summer time when they are lovely and soft and I can wear low cut tops and bikinis it'll be FAB!!!!

So dont worry at the moment if they don't look different, when you can show them off everyone will see how great they look. And the advantage of not being loads bigger than before people wont know unless you tell them that they are fake....they will just think you have been blessed with amazing boobs!
**Jem**
**Jem**
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 15th December 2010, 7:36 pm

Hun i felt the same & had simular comment fro family members who exspected me to look like jordan so was really gutted at 1st but when you try on your 1st real bra youll be shocked at how big they will look trust me.

My hubby was like omg they look massive & i was just so shock at the difference a good bra makes in size!

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 15th December 2010, 7:41 pm

Hi hun, it's very early post op and the boobs you have now will be different in a few months time when they soften and drop. Plus sports bras do little justice to new boobs.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th December 2010, 7:46 pm

I had awful pain in my ribs hun, quite a few of us do experience pain there, I found that more painful than my boobs at times! That then caused me to hunch to try and relieve it and then I got a bad back too! 2 and half wks post op 869500 It's just all part and parcel of the joys of boobie healing hunni, it does get better and your boobs will look very different a month or two down the run... just give yourself a little more time to heal babe and for your boobs to settle... as has been said, once you're out of the dreaded sportsbra and into pretty lingerie that flatters your new shape, you'll see a big difference hun. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by AvaG 15th December 2010, 8:36 pm

Hiya Dimpledee.
Your experience sounds very like mine.
I am 3 and a half wks post-op. I'm 39 and skinny and had only 275 cc (and would have had smaller only I was told this was the smallest I could go.) With my sports bra and clothes on no-one can tell I've had anything done. But I've been measured and have gone from a 34 aa to a 32 dd, so I'm pretty sure that when I can get out of these bras and into normal ones I'll be able to show them off (if I dare!)
Also agree with you about the pain. I had partial unders too and felt surprisingly ok for the first two weeks. The last two haven't been much fun though (see my fed up thread from the weekend!) -- lots of shooting pains all over the place and morning swelling and weird squishy feelings that aren't very nice. Not to mention uneven boobs! But it seems like lots of other people have had this too so I'm trying not to think about it too much and hoping it will pass quickly.
I haven't done any pictures yet but I will and maybe we can swap.
Hope this helps.
xxx
AvaG
AvaG
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach 15th December 2010, 8:44 pm

Hi Dimpledee!

I know exactly what you a talking about! I have 225cc's (4 weeks ago), and have gone from thinking that they were huge to now panicking about how small they seem to be sometimes.....
The thing is that honestly they seem to look and feel different every single day, and like all the other ladies have said, it takes quite a while for them to settle down and become what they will be! I have even tried on some of my old bras as I was worried that they were shrinking back to their old size ( what a jerk!), and they definitely looked better in a decent bra. Like you, I only wanted to fill out what I had (back in the days when I didn't have kids), and I know that they are bigger than that now! Have a look at some old holiday pics to reassure yourself...it worked a treat for me!

I think the bruised feeling in your ribcage must be normal....mine was green until about 2 weeks ago, and extremely tender....I was also ridiculously bruised on my sides as well. You could try some arnica to help with the bruising but there are mixed feelings about its suitability. I think time is key (I need to take my own advice here) to feeling 100% normal and satisfied!
Hope you feel happier and more comfortable soon! :flowers: rach xx
Rach
Rach
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down