Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May buddies

+12
tinkerbell24
Boney1992
looselips13
Doughty
MissyM
Blossom
Squidgy
ambzdee94
sharonmcc1979
Cheekymich
Princessgem
mrsball
16 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

May buddies  - Page 13 Empty Re: May buddies

Post by Doughty 22nd May 2014, 1:53 am

Mmmm well as u can tell I'm hvg trouble sleeping ! I think it's q a tough journey to b honest , the days of recovery seem to take so long , really didn't appreciate just how much it takes it out of you...such an emotional journey too ;)

Glad to hear ur happy. , yes iv been updating but Friday I see the scars for first time so will b a big one for Me :)

It's great ur doing well x
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 361

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonmcc1979 22nd May 2014, 9:46 am

Cheekymich wrote:Hey Sharon!!!.. How's things with you??... Good to hear you are on the mend. So pleased you have rebooked...

Think you might need to hibernate before you have your BA... Don't want you missing your next one...xxx
Haha I'm definately hibernating, never been so good in my life. Glad ur heeling well Mich, exciting times xxx
sharonmcc1979
sharonmcc1979
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonmcc1979 22nd May 2014, 9:49 am

MissyM wrote:
sharonmcc1979 wrote:
Missy M our stats are almost identicate! Your now my mentor! haha x
Oh yeah, so they are!   yes 
 (I'm going to pretend you're not a stone lighter than me though lol).

Did you end up going for the 375s or the 410s in end? I can't remember. 

I'll be happy to share my picture trail with you as soon as I've got some 'after' photo's to put on xx
Yeyyy can't wait to see. He's trying the 425's first but may have to go smaller. I'm just trusting him. Good luck today sweetheart, thinking of you xxxxxx
sharonmcc1979
sharonmcc1979
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 22nd May 2014, 4:09 pm

Doughty wrote:Mmmm well as u can tell I'm hvg trouble sleeping ! I think it's q a tough journey to b honest , the days of recovery seem to take so long , really didn't appreciate just how much it takes it out of you...such an emotional journey too ;)

Glad to hear ur happy. , yes iv been updating but Friday I see the scars for first time so will b a big one for Me :)

It's great ur doing well x

Yes it is darlin...very tough going back to work...think you just have to o little at a time...my poor house Issuffering although my son is doing some bits...a day at a time huney I guess...small improvements are good improvements ...just keep thinking we have to look after ourselves and our boobies will hopefully be all good.

Just got in from work...am knackered!!!... Arghh...keep going huney xx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 669

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 22nd May 2014, 4:12 pm

sharonmcc1979 wrote:
Cheekymich wrote:Hey Sharon!!!.. How's things with you??... Good to hear you are on the mend. So pleased you have rebooked...

Think you might need to hibernate before you have your BA... Don't want you missing your next one...xxx
Haha I'm definately hibernating, never been so good in my life. Glad ur heeling well Mich, exciting times xxx

Hey darlin

Good to hear from you..we will get you there and you will be all fixed and sorted.

Keep us updated on your wrist huney xx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by carly_clownsmile 23rd May 2014, 11:20 am

Im done! I have boobs!

And im sore. So happy with them. I was so nervous they were going to be toobig, but even being swollen im glad they arent any bigger. Im so happy

I was only a day case which i loved as i could relax better at home.it all went ao brilliantly, the staff and nurses at transform mk were amazing, especially Catherine and Peter! And of course my dr, Mr Khan, was awesome. Cant wait for bandages to come off in a weeks so i can really see my twins ;)

Xx
carly_clownsmile
carly_clownsmile
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyM 23rd May 2014, 11:30 am

Congratulations Carly! It's such a strange feeling that I've actually done it, don't you think?! What day is your appointment to have ur bandages off? I'm back on Wednesday and it couldn't come soon enough! Cannot wait to have a good look!
Take it easy and happy healing x
MissyM
MissyM
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonmcc1979 23rd May 2014, 3:56 pm

Congratulations Carly!!! Well done sweetie xx
sharonmcc1979
sharonmcc1979
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 23rd May 2014, 3:59 pm

Congrats Carly!!!!... Boobies!!! Yayyyy...

Rest up and happy healing xx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Joharry1 23rd May 2014, 5:41 pm

Congratulations Carly xx
Joharry1
Joharry1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by carly_clownsmile 24th May 2014, 12:10 pm

Thanks ladies. I have my bandages off on the 29th, cant wait already. Had a mini bath this morning, and cant wait to have shower next week properly!! 

Its the weirdest feeling having them done, im so happy!

Iv been sleeping upright but find it uncomfortable on my back, is it ok to lie flat on my back if this feels better or me?
carly_clownsmile
carly_clownsmile
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 24th May 2014, 3:19 pm

You have to be at an angle Hun because of the swelling...sorry Hun...think it's about14 days xx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Squidgy 24th May 2014, 7:00 pm

My aftercare notes say you don't have to be upright, just to 'sleep face up and keep your head and shoulders raised'. I slept the first week upright but it made the top of my bum permenantly numb so then I started sleeping with 3pillows behind my head, one either side of me and one under my back, x
Squidgy
Squidgy
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 15th June 2014, 9:21 am

Hey buddies!!!.. How are you all getting on with your recoveries???.

Haven't heard from a couple of you for a bit so just thought I would check in to see hw you all are?? Xx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonmcc1979 15th June 2014, 5:17 pm

Hiya! Sorry i had to leave you guys but id love to hear how your all getting on too??? xxx
sharonmcc1979
sharonmcc1979
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kassiicuc 15th June 2014, 11:27 pm

Hi everyone, ive only just joined so would have posted sooner. I had 450cc high profile unders done on 29th May. Looking forward to reading how everyone else is doing. Getting my post op check tomorrow/today. Hopefully get dressings off and get the all clear to shower properly again.xx
kassiicuc
kassiicuc
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Squidgy 16th June 2014, 5:51 am

Hi Mich. hope you're good, how are you getting on?
I've got an infection in my left scar  sad smile 
Got to go back to the nurse tomorrow but hoping to get the all clear on running and the gym. Apart from that I'm loving the new boobs and looking forward to getting out of this sports bra! I'll be 6 weeks post on Thursday so going out to get measured, can't wait!  clap hands 
Squidgy
Squidgy
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Squidgy 16th June 2014, 5:55 am

sharonmcc1979 wrote:Hiya! Sorry i had to leave you guys but id love to hear how your all getting on too??? xxx

Didn't see your post before I replied to michs. Hope you're good too. How's the wrist? You're date is coming soon! At last! Bet you're more than ready now? xx

Kassiicuc, good luck today! x
Squidgy
Squidgy
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 16th June 2014, 4:35 pm

kassiicuc wrote:Hi everyone, ive only just joined so would have posted sooner. I had 450cc high profile unders done on 29th May. Looking forward to reading how everyone else is doing. Getting my post op check tomorrow/today. Hopefully get dressings off and get the all clear to shower properly again.xx

Hey kassilcuc!! 

Welcome to the may buddies thread..how is your recovery doing?? All the ladies on here are brilliant and always willing to help xx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 16th June 2014, 4:38 pm

Squidgy wrote:Hi Mich. hope you're good, how are you getting on?
I've got an infection in my left scar  sad smile 
Got to go back to the nurse tomorrow but hoping to get the all clear on running and the gym. Apart from that I'm loving the new boobs and looking forward to getting out of this sports bra! I'll be 6 weeks post  on Thursday so going out to get measured, can't wait!  clap hands 

Hey squidgy!!! Oh bless you is it healing now?? 

How did your appt go with the nurse??.. Have you got the all clear?? .. I've got my appt on Wednesday and too can't wait to get out of the sports bra..I'm sure when we start wearing normal bras we will want to get back into the sports bra for comfort haha...xx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kassiicuc 16th June 2014, 6:17 pm

Cheekymich wrote:
kassiicuc wrote:Hi everyone, ive only just joined so would have posted sooner. I had 450cc high profile unders done on 29th May. Looking forward to reading how everyone else is doing. Getting my post op check tomorrow/today. Hopefully get dressings off and get the all clear to shower properly again.xx

Hey kassilcuc!! 

Welcome to the may buddies thread..how is your recovery doing?? All the ladies on here are brilliant and always willing to help xx
Hey everyone,
Last night I had a dream that I went for my check and my surgeon said "Nope they're no good" and took my implants out and refused to redo the op! I was left with little boobs again. hahaha.  I felt horrible all day and slightly worried, But Ive just come back from my post op and I can quite happily say that I still have them! hahaha! Im chuffed as my dressings have been removed and I could get a look at my scars. im chuffed they look great. He said it was because the stitches were dissolvable. Don't know how that makes a difference.
I've been given massages to do every day "to build cleavage"! In my head I thought omg is my cleavage going to get better than it is already? hahaha!
Anyhew Im a happy bunny tonight as ive been given the all clear to shower, go running sleep however and i can get out of these oh so sexy sports bras (so long as theres no underwire)
OOh and bedroom activities can commence too!
hope your all healing well too!! You've made me feel so welcome, Squidgy I hope your infection has cleared up?xx
kassiicuc
kassiicuc
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 16th June 2014, 6:26 pm

Wow that's quick for running???.. You must be only 2 weeks??.. You won't find many people that are allowed after that amount of time...I've got my 6 week check this Wednesday but no running yet x
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kassiicuc 16th June 2014, 6:36 pm

I know I thought that, so questioned it and he said that I'm healing extremely quickly and so long as I have a  good firm support sports bra there's no reason why I cant. I may just gentle jog to start with though, I'm really protective over them, its quite funny I don't think I was even this bad with my children when they were babies! ha-ha!
kassiicuc
kassiicuc
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 17th June 2014, 4:50 pm

Well I guess if they  have advised you. Happy gym sessions Hun...xx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict