Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May buddies

+12
tinkerbell24
Boney1992
looselips13
Doughty
MissyM
Blossom
Squidgy
ambzdee94
sharonmcc1979
Cheekymich
Princessgem
mrsball
16 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

May buddies  - Page 8 Empty Re: May buddies

Post by Cheekymich 3rd May 2014, 11:14 am

MissyM wrote:Keep yourself busy Cheekymich, it'll keep your mind off it. What time have you got to be there tomorrow? I'm so excited for you!

Doubty - it sounds like your comfortable which is a relief. And well done for staying calm! YOU'VE DONE IT!!! YEY!!! When will you be heading home?

Hey missy...Ive got lots to do today so hopefully I wont have time to think...

I've got to check in at 8.30 so hopefully I will done by the afternoon

Thanks for your support and thoughts xx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 669

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 3rd May 2014, 11:28 am

I'm home in bed, everything so good, no pain just discomfort. Make sure u get the nurses to write down your medication amounts x I just can't sleep tho I'm shattered, I'm still a bit not with it, didn't get bk from theatre til nearly 6pm yestrrdsy .

Please don't worry and hv a good rest later to save ur energy xxx
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 361

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 3rd May 2014, 1:29 pm

Doughty wrote:I'm home in bed, everything so good, no pain just discomfort. Make sure u get the nurses to write down your medication amounts x I just can't sleep tho I'm shattered, I'm still a bit not with it, didn't get bk from theatre til nearly 6pm yestrrdsy .

Please don't worry and hv a good rest later to save ur energy xxx

Hey Hun...good hat you are home and resting...guess it will take a couple of days as the ga still in your system...

You rest up huney...catch up soon ...happy healing xx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonmcc1979 3rd May 2014, 3:21 pm

Good luck for tomorrow Mich :) we need updates and details ok!! Thinking of u x

Hope your doing ok Doughty You lucky girl. Let me know if you create a Picture Trail x
sharonmcc1979
sharonmcc1979
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 3rd May 2014, 3:36 pm

Thank you huney.....jobs almost done...my mind has been on getting everything sorted like hsework ....boooo all good though as its keeping me busy....trying to decide what o have for my last dinner...any ideas???? Xx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonmcc1979 3rd May 2014, 5:05 pm

Ooooo well right now im sat at my desk tucking into a chicken beetroot and cheese salad with ceaser dressing but if i was you, id probally say sod the carbs for one night and order a big fat Domino's! xx
sharonmcc1979
sharonmcc1979
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 3rd May 2014, 5:17 pm

Ooo that sounds nice tho Hun..I've just had mash potato sausages and half a plate of veg...topped with gravy...yummy..il be on the chicken when I come back home xxx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonmcc1979 3rd May 2014, 5:23 pm

Do you have to travel far in the morning? what time do you need to leave? Have a nice pampering sesh tonight because it'll be a while til you can have a proper bath, exfoliate, wax, etc. Hopefully your be one of the first ones in in the morning xxx
sharonmcc1979
sharonmcc1979
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 3rd May 2014, 5:43 pm

Have got a two hour drive Hun...need to be there for 8.30..I'm hoping il be done by lunchtime...gona have pamper time soon...just watching some tv...not sure I'm gona like not having a bath and washing my hair but it's all worth it xx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonmcc1979 3rd May 2014, 5:47 pm

Yeah the hair things worrying me. I have to wash mine everyday or day 2 is an up do! Funny how the small things feel important. Dry shampoo is most definately the way forward lol xx
sharonmcc1979
sharonmcc1979
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 3rd May 2014, 6:35 pm

I can probably get away with about 3 days most of not washing my hair....I'm going to have a dirty body so hey guess the hair won't mater too much....baby wipes at the ready haha xx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyM 3rd May 2014, 7:10 pm

Hello my lovelies :) 
Good you were able to keep yourself busy all day Mich. I think thats a bonus of having a mid-week appointment, I'll be at work the day before and will be busy cleaning in the evening etc, not sure I could cope with a full day to myself!

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you're as comfortable as Doughty seems to be. To have no pain the day after a BA would be amazing! I hope I'm that lucky.

Be sure to give us all the nitty gritty as soon as you're feeling up to it.

And most of all good luck and MASSIVE congratulations. Can't wait until I'm in your position xxxxxxxxx
MissyM
MissyM
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 3rd May 2014, 7:27 pm

I Got downstairs Friday morn (day of my op), had to do school run then mike the driver was picking me up. I suddenly thought oh no I can't believe I forgot to wash the floor! I still can't believe I forgot but lovely hubbie has been up all night cleaning :) my hair is horrendous! Honestly I look a right mess, may hv to get my hairdresser round in a few days lol x good lucky cheeky Michelle, it's such a surreal experience u will sail thru it! X
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 3rd May 2014, 7:32 pm

MissyM wrote:Hello my lovelies :) 
Good you were able to keep yourself busy all day Mich. I think thats a bonus of having a mid-week appointment, I'll be at work the day before and will be busy cleaning in the evening etc, not sure I could cope with a full day to myself!

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you're as comfortable as Doughty seems to be. To have no pain the day after a BA would be amazing! I hope I'm that lucky.

Be sure to give us all the nitty gritty as soon as you're feeling up to it.

And most of all good luck and MASSIVE congratulations. Can't wait until I'm in your position xxxxxxxxx

I'm rather chilled tonight...alarm set...could o with a vodka but obviously wouldn't...I so hope it all goes as smooth as doughty...fingers crossed il be ok and I sure will padre you guys...

Thankou for your support missy and your turn will be here v soon xxx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 3rd May 2014, 7:35 pm

Doughty wrote:I Got downstairs Friday morn (day of my op), had to do school run then mike the driver was picking me up. I suddenly thought oh no I can't believe I forgot to wash the floor! I still can't believe I forgot but lovely hubbie has been up all night cleaning :) my hair is horrendous! Honestly I look a right mess, may hv to get my hairdresser round in a few days lol x good lucky cheeky Michelle, it's such a surreal experience u will sail thru it! X

Hey Hun...are you having a bad hair days???.. Hopefully it won't be too long before you can wash it...how's your pain Hun?? Xx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 3rd May 2014, 8:05 pm

V bad hair! Ridiculous! Never mind, my boobs look good tho lol x pain ok, think worse than yesterday as ga out my system but I'd say it's a 3 or 4 on the pain scale where as tooth infection is a 10. I think the only thing I didn't realise was q how restricted u r with movements and nurses kept saying please don't use arms , of the few girls she's seen go back it's because thy hv done too much too soon so I'm doing nothing, for once iv got an excuse! X Michelle b4 u know it il b back home chilling xxx
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 3rd May 2014, 8:16 pm

I'm worried about the arm thing....I've moved stuff out of he cupboards so I don't have to stretch etc...what painkillers have you got Hun???.  Sounds like you are coping well with it tho....congrats ...can't wait o get back home...will feel a lot happier once I am back xx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 3rd May 2014, 8:33 pm

I've got co codomol but it's q strong , in hospital also had a sleeping tablet and tramadol so def don't be shy in asking x thy kept saying to not hv too much if I can bear it cos of constipation which I know is an issue but I'd rather top up and worry about that later. Ul b fine but make sure u ask for help with everything :) good luck xxx
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonmcc1979 3rd May 2014, 8:37 pm

You had transport put on for you yeah Doughty?? What time did they bring you home the next day? Im dreading leaving to soon after, the next day as im really sick with GA's even with the anti-sickness stuff they give you xx
sharonmcc1979
sharonmcc1979
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 3rd May 2014, 8:57 pm

Thanks Hun....doughty what is your name if you don't mind me asking???.. Id rather call ou by your name if that's ok??... Xx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 3rd May 2014, 9:00 pm

I got picked up at 7 but it was only as he was going on a holiday today ... Was a bit shocked at first but glad to get home in the end. U shd b able to chose ur time, actually my driver was mike, r u hvg him? He also works for thg, he actually mentioned ur surgeon and said wat an amazing surgeon he is! X

Ha my name is Danielle x
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonmcc1979 3rd May 2014, 9:02 pm

Did he?? haha. I dont know who i have yet, im just waiting for the phone call 2 or 3 days before to give me all the details. God i hate waiting!  seeing stars  xx
sharonmcc1979
sharonmcc1979
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 3rd May 2014, 9:12 pm

Yayy thanks danielle...xx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 5th May 2014, 2:04 am

Hey Michelle, how u feeling ? X
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 5th May 2014, 3:05 am

Hey hun u awake aswell???..takes some getting used to sleeping upright hey??..

not feeling too bad hun my leftie still feels more sore than my right..how are you doing???...xxx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next