Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got my new buddies!!

+8
Mand2kw
pinkbabe
alfie
bettyboopo
misf1
sianb23
yettiricey
kezmac
12 posters

Go down

Got my new buddies!! Empty Got my new buddies!!

Post by kezmac 27th May 2011, 11:26 am

Hi girlies
Had my BA on wednesday, went down at 2.30pm and woke up 4.30pm. The whole experience was great, Renacres Hospital at Ormskirk, the staff there were lovely. Dr Alvi put in 265cc under the muscle, was really pleased coz he thought he'd need to level the sizes out.

Was amazed how quickly I was up and about! And everytime I went to the loo I could help but peek at my new additions! They looked fab! Not too big but sticking out like traffic cones!

Had a rough night, couldnt sleep coz my chest was so tight, and didnt get much better thursday. had a good sleep Thursday night and today I feel a bit more alert. Pain worse today tho. Got my new buddies!! 856466

For anyone whos had unders, how long was movement painful before it started easing off? Struggling even to get in and out of bed, and can barely move my arms.

Dr Alvi had said I dont need to wear a bra because of the chester strap, and actually tried wearing one yesterday and it was awful! So going free and easy for now hehe. Got my new buddies!! 375568

Its been a really emotional few days but in such a good way. Can't beleive I've finally got boobs, its all sort of dawned on me just how much I've wanted them and for so long.

If anyones got any post op advice I'd be sooooo grateful.
kezmac
kezmac
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Got my new buddies!! Empty Re: Got my new buddies!!

Post by yettiricey 27th May 2011, 11:37 am

Oh hun, firstly congratulations, I'm so pleased for you Got my new buddies!! 571992

It is painful and uncomfortable, I had unders first 16 years ago and I remember only too well the pain and discomfort. For me I felt like this for about 2 weeks, but I found the more I moved around and stayed upright the better. Morning boobs is horrible and also if you've been laying flat for a while it's painful when you get up. You develop the bum shuffle to move yourself in and out of bed or off the sofa etc. Take pain relief as and when you need them, don't try to be brave and go without, you need them at the moment. Eat healthily and drink lots of water to flush out the GA. xxx Rest when you need to and don't try to do too much too soon. Getting it right at the moment will mean you are less likely to suffer for longer.

Every day you will find will get easier and easier and soon you'll be thinking "ohhh I haven't had any pain killers today" then it's just an exciting journey of bra shopping and lovely tops xxxxxx
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by sianb23 27th May 2011, 11:39 am

hey kezmac, congratulations on your new additions! sounds like over all you had a pretty good experience. i am also an under girl and found that by about day 5 i could move around much easier and by day 8 i could lift my rather chunky 8 month old boy so hopefully your pain wont last too long. hope you have a speedy recovery hun xx Hug
sianb23
sianb23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 28th May 2011, 10:41 am

I didn't have unders hun, so I don't know. But try and keep on top of your pain killers and set an alarm for every time you can take one, that way they never have chance to wear off.
Congrats on your new additions
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by bettyboopo 28th May 2011, 11:25 am

Yay another mr alvi patient! He's great isn't he hun! xx
bettyboopo
bettyboopo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 28th May 2011, 11:42 am

Congratulations hun. Good advice from misf1 about keeping up with the pain meds, and take it easy. Happy healing hunni. xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by kezmac 28th May 2011, 11:54 am

bettyboopo wrote:Yay another mr alvi patient! He's great isn't he hun! xx

Hes fantastic, takes so much pride what he does, really trust that I'll get the boobs I wanted once they settle.
kezmac
kezmac
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 28th May 2011, 2:26 pm

Congrats, only advise I can give you is to take it easy and drink lots of water, it helps with getting the GA out of your body. x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by bettyboopo 28th May 2011, 4:14 pm

Yeah they'll look great hun! I got a little gift bag when i went for my 6 week post op appointment, he's such a cutie! xxx
bettyboopo
bettyboopo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by Mand2kw 28th May 2011, 5:09 pm

Hi kez,
I had my Ba yesterday, had 380cc unders. Arrived home yesterday flying high from all the drugs, so didn't feel to bad, just tired. Slept on and off during night.

However today I feel like I have been hit by a bus ! Lol
Bruising is coming out, my ribs below implants and stomach muscles are sore, can't really move arms too much, bum shuffling, pains and stinging in boobs, but it's all SO Worth it yahoo Just wish it wasn't as uncomfortable, but only 1 day into them so hopefully they will start to ease up as days go by , No pain no gain hey ! !

Hope you feel better soon, let me know how ya get on huni x x
Mand2kw
Mand2kw
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by kezmac 28th May 2011, 6:38 pm

Mand2kw wrote:Hi kez,
I had my Ba yesterday, had 380cc unders. Arrived home yesterday flying high from all the drugs, so didn't feel to bad, just tired. Slept on and off during night.

However today I feel like I have been hit by a bus ! Lol
Bruising is coming out, my ribs below implants and stomach muscles are sore, can't really move arms too much, bum shuffling, pains and stinging in boobs, but it's all SO Worth it yahoo Just wish it wasn't as uncomfortable, but only 1 day into them so hopefully they will start to ease up as days go by , No pain no gain hey ! !

Hope you feel better soon, let me know how ya get on huni x x

Its bloody uncomfortable eh! Got pulsing sensation through my nipples now and it feels horrible! hehe, but suppose thats a good sign everythings knitting together. It'll get easier I'm sure chuck, glad your happy with them so far. Keep in touch and we can suffer together Hug
kezmac
kezmac
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th May 2011, 6:41 pm

Congrats babe and happy healing! Got my new buddies!! 154564

Try using ice packs placed over the tops of your breasts babe, I promise they'll give you so much relief! If you don't have icepacks try a bag of frozen peas, rice anything! to pop on there, it's does help lovely. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by susib 28th May 2011, 7:14 pm

Congratulations love happy healing x
susib
susib
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 534

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 29th May 2011, 5:45 am

YAY FOR YOU! congrats on the new babies!
just wondering.... what size are you at the moment? and what is the expected size?
Happy Healing!
X
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by kezmac 30th May 2011, 9:16 am

TSmith wrote:YAY FOR YOU! congrats on the new babies!
just wondering.... what size are you at the moment? and what is the expected size?
Happy Healing!
X

Hi hun, I think I'm probably just about a C at a push, really hoping they get a bit bigger, feeling a bit down about em at the mo Got my new buddies!! 683465 x
kezmac
kezmac
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 30th May 2011, 7:08 pm

congratulations! try to distract yourself from any pain, with watching comedies on tv..like friends! i didnt have much pain, but icve found it helps take my mind off other things in the past. Dont know why! Lol
Distractions always help! xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 31st May 2011, 6:14 am

well you are still super early and you had unders so you still have fluffing and dropping to come so they can get bigger!!!
I wouldnt worry at all hun.
X
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down