Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 days post off with 340cc unders

+5
tinkerbell24
tigertonix
kdeee
Sahara1981
Jessb123
9 posters

Go down

4 days post off with 340cc unders Empty 4 days post off with 340cc unders

Post by Jessb123 23rd February 2014, 12:31 pm

Finally went through with my ba after a good few years of waiting had 340unders and was a 34a now wearing a 34d slight concerns as my lefty feels slightly tighter than my right is this normal or should I be worried no major pain just more numbness and slightly more swollen? Any help or repays I would really appreciate thank you x
Jessb123
Jessb123
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

4 days post off with 340cc unders Empty Re: 4 days post off with 340cc unders

Post by Sahara1981 23rd February 2014, 12:36 pm

Snap.
It's to separate operations so they heal and drop at different rates. 
Today's the first day I can go out as have has numerous issues and exhausted.

Haven't even looked at mine, well apart from the plasters.
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 23rd February 2014, 12:41 pm

It's normal for them to feel different. On day 3 post op my left was aching a lot and felt odd when leaning forward. It was also much more swollen than right. a week post op I still get morning boob but it's getting better every day. As Sahara said- you have had 2 separate ops and chances are that one chest muscle is tighter than the other and may take longer to relax.
I found applying arnica gel onto top poles helped with swelling and soreness and also on days 2-4 used frozen peas on top poles only to reduce soreness and swelling. Always wrapped it in cloth though  Still taking arnica tablets too. just in case 
Welcome to the forum and happy healing xx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 928

Back to top Go down

4 days post off with 340cc unders Empty Thank you

Post by Jessb123 23rd February 2014, 12:45 pm

thank you for your replies that makes me feel better I've not been taking my arnica much since the op which I still should be naughty naughty!

I went out yesterday just to the hairdressers having not washed my hair for a good 5 days it felt extremely odd going out as im normally completly independant I was almost shaking on the way after being home for so long! But nice to get some fresh air feeling better as the days go on and finished my anti biotics yesterday I've not really looked at mine in the mirror yet something a bit scary about it? Lol maybe be being silly the hospital discharged me still wearing my bandages so my mum came round the next day so 2 days post op to put me in my sports bra I nearly fainted it wasnt a great feeling the relief of pressure plus anxiety! Haven't taken my sports bra off since but stitches are starting to itch soooo much! I'm also hoping to be a D at the end anything more would be a bonus! X
Jessb123
Jessb123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 23rd February 2014, 1:10 pm

I've been feeling really sorry for myself the last 4 days.
Day of op... No pain from boobs but couldn't wee that was frustrating and stressful had to be cathetered. But getting it out myself was difficult.

1 day after... Weeing still difficult and now looked like it was 6 months pregnant and was having contraction like pain. Boobs still fine. Greasy face body.

2days... So tired, could wee properly but couldn't sleep, hot sweating then shivering as so cold. Stopping pain relief incase it.that.
Then crying and wishing I hadn't done it. Speech slurred and difficult to concentrate. Head felt like it was trapped in a vice.
Woke up at 4 this.morning and was so cold just couldn't get warm.

3day... Felt knackered this morning, feel ok now boobs feel like their pulling. Is this dropping??
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 23rd February 2014, 1:11 pm

I'm alittle worried taking the bra off to so I think that's normal x
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 23rd February 2014, 1:15 pm

I felt quite shaky after going out too for a walk as well- it's all normal. Actually day 4 was worse than day 3. I felt a bit faint throughout the week on and off-I have low blood pressure anyway. Remember there is still some drugs circulating inside you too and I wasn't a huge fan of those smelly antibiotics as they upset my gut a bit. Much better since I finished my course :)
You may notice that you will require bigger sports bras as the weeks go on as unders tend to drop and feel bigger as the muscle releases the implant. I only had 280cc and started off as 34A and when I went to town on Wednesday to try on Triumph front fastening sports bra- I couldn't fit into 34D and they didn't have a bigger size in stock at House of Fraser :) I've got Macom and it feels great but would like more cottony bra too. I reckon you will definitely end up D or DD if not bigger xx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 23rd February 2014, 1:20 pm

Sahara1981 wrote:I've been feeling really sorry for myself the last 4 days.
Day of op... No pain from boobs but couldn't wee that was frustrating and stressful had to be cathetered. But getting it out myself was difficult.

1 day after... Weeing still difficult and now looked like it was 6 months pregnant and was having contraction like pain. Boobs still fine. Greasy face body.

2days... So tired, could wee properly but couldn't sleep, hot sweating then shivering as so cold. Stopping pain relief incase it.that.
Then crying and wishing I hadn't done it. Speech slurred and difficult to concentrate. Head felt like it was trapped in a vice.
Woke up at 4 this.morning and was so cold just couldn't get warm.

3day... Felt knackered this morning, feel ok now boobs feel like their pulling. Is this dropping??
I Sahara. I had Buddha belly for few days too. Plus the grease - the horror! I got hot/cold too- it's the GA effect. The pulley feeling in the boobs is normal- I have that some days are worse than the others and left always pulls more. For few days it felt like there was a stone inside there. Just keep on top of painkillers and it all will improve. I'm much better a week post op. Still getting odd sensations in boobs though.

Don't be afraid to open your macom- I have done so every day for brief 5 minutes to wipe the grease of with baby wipes and to take pictures. And twice I tried on the non wired bikini top that I didn't tie tight as didn't want to upset the incisions. 

You've already read I had terribly boobie blues the other night. No regrets of having it done though but as the swelling had gone down it felt I had no boobs left, which is obviously not the case xxx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 23rd February 2014, 1:36 pm

Hiya babe!! I hope you're okay! :)
I also had 340cc unders and was a 32AA. My leftie was a lot tigher, much more swollen and appeared and felt bigger for about 3 weeks. I was very worried about it but my nurse said it's completely normal and she said that breast probably suffered a bit more trauma that's why it's more swollen and tender :)
I know it's annoying not having even boobs right now but trust me they'll heal and recover and drop to the same size! I hope you're loving the size you've got :)
Take care, babe xxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessb123 23rd February 2014, 6:44 pm

Thank you for replying from your display picture they look brilliant!! When did you have yours done I have a small amount of dried blood in my dressing which is soooo itchy is that normal and am I best just ignoring it? What size are you now and do you feel they've gotten bigger as time has gone on? Thank you again xxx
Jessb123
Jessb123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 23rd February 2014, 7:46 pm

Jessb123 wrote:Thank you for replying from your display picture they look brilliant!! When did you have yours done I have a small amount of dried blood in my dressing which is soooo itchy is that normal and am I best just ignoring it? What size are you now and do you feel they've gotten bigger as time has gone on? Thank you again xxx

No problem, honey!!
Thank you so much! Although the side view can be very deceiving haha ;)
Yes babe that's perfectly normal! I had lots of dried blood in my dressings.. it's totally normal and it's totally normal to have itches too! You'll feel a lot better when you can take your dressings off :) Try not to itch it because you'll probably aggravate it and may prevent your incisions from healing.
I felt like I went smaller after my swelling went down.. But I feel like I look much bigger now from my photos. I still have to completely drop and fluff yet as my boobs are still kind of stiff and hard. You're very welcome to look at my picturetrail if you want! I'll message you now my details in case you want a look :) xxxxxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 23rd February 2014, 7:49 pm

I had an awful week.after my.first ba and was glad after my reop it was so diff
Rest is def the key but getting up to stretch etc xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 23rd February 2014, 8:06 pm

You've had two separate ops, one on each breast, so one feeling tighter is likely just the one that suffered a little more trauma. As long as it's dried blood on the dressing, there's no need to worry. If its itchy, take an antihistamine and some ice packs across the tops only, nothing near the incision. This will help.

All sounds perfectly normal and the good news is its all up from here on!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 23rd February 2014, 8:15 pm

Its fine hun don't worry, my left is a lot higher and bigger than my right at the moment... the itching means its healing - which is a great sign but very annoying, get some witch hazel on it - its cool and defo eases the itching and plus side of that is it also helps reduce the swelling :)
As for taking your bra off - DO IT!! I had mine off on day 1 to look at, I take it off every day for 5mins or so to check everything looks ok, feels ok and to put on arnica cream and witch hazel :)
good luck with your healing xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 23rd February 2014, 9:47 pm

If your surgeon has told you to keep your sports bar on 24/7, then you should only be taking it off to change it. There's a reason they want you bound up tight, the implant needs to adhere to the pocket, so it's best to keep it on as much as possible.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 23rd February 2014, 11:10 pm

Hope u feel better soon I had 340 subfascial and remember wondering I'm I ever going to feel better and why did I do this to myself lol.  But it does get better,  and it's perfectly normal for one to be more swollen or heal faster than the other.  Also u may in the next few days start feeling like someone strokes u from the inside before your capsule forma around the implant it loves quite a bit and feels odd.  Zingers start anywhere upto two month mark with me,  and feel like shooting pains - either burning or cold just weird nerve pains. Eventually they will settle.  Last week I wasmeasured a 34dd,  this week a 34e as they a dropping and filling out at the bottom more.  Definitely wear that support, u haven't gone this far to take a chance now.  If your surgeon tells u to walk around on all fours barking like a dog,  best do it x
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 24th February 2014, 2:02 pm

Congratulations on your new boobs sweetie! I hope healing goes well. Try not to worry too much about as you're still so early after having your operation! Xx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1513

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessb123 24th February 2014, 3:14 pm

Thank you all for your replies each one has helped and thanks Toni your pics are brilliant! I'm sure your extremely happy I'm feeling great today took a look at my new additions and took some pics to track my progress with regards to the "fluffing" lol! Feeling great slowly getting back on track and I'm having my stitches removed next Monday because I said I was in some discomfort where there's still dried blood from the op the nurse said she will remove them for me at 12 days post op insted of 14 which I'm glad off :-) x
Jessb123
Jessb123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 24th February 2014, 3:25 pm

Good luck hun. I had some dried blood on my dressing too and had them removed today. Also my left had so much more bruising under the dressing compared to the right hence it's been feeling a lot more achy and tight.
Keep taking pictures and you will see them change every week :) I saw a girls pictures here who put one picture each week onto her picture trail in and the difference between week 1 and week 20 was incredible. Needless to stay her unders got fuller each week xx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessb123 24th February 2014, 3:56 pm

It's very itchy!!! Trying so hard to think of other things to keep my mind of the itchiness! Yes I'm hoping my unders will fill out I've seen / Hurd a lot about unders growing and getting bigger as time goes on im very lucky and really have very little swelling I read lots of reviews with the same surgeon and they all said the same :-) next Monday will be my first time driving to transform clinic which is about 30 mins hopefully I will feel ok to drive then xx
Jessb123
Jessb123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down