Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 days post op!!... anyone else had 425cc unders??

+5
gorgeousgirl4444
MissPepperBennett
carol_s
Jolene1984
clareyd
9 posters

Go down

4 days post op!!... anyone else had 425cc unders?? Empty 4 days post op!!... anyone else had 425cc unders??

Post by clareyd 20th January 2011, 5:15 pm

Hey all,

i'm currently on day 4 after my op!! feeling alot better today, pain is slowly getting better :-D

just wondering has anyone else had a similar implant to me?? i started at 34AA and i have had 425cc silicone unders! I was told i should be between 34C to 34DD once im all healed up so really keen to see what i end up being! i've read on here that unders can change a lot after the first couple of months! got a feeling its going to take me a while to find the right bra!!?? lol

my surgeon helped me have a sneaky look after my surgery on the day of the op but i didnt get to see much.. i'm planning on changing my support bra tomorrow and having a proper bath (without getting the scars wet) so going to get my first proper look at them!! eeeeeks!!

xxxxx
clareyd
clareyd
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

4 days post op!!... anyone else had 425cc unders?? Empty Re: 4 days post op!!... anyone else had 425cc unders??

Post by Jolene1984 20th January 2011, 5:23 pm

Hey hun,
you will have to let me know what size you are, i'm having mine soon i'm starting 34b (small b ) and not made my mind up yet but will be at least 420 to 450cc xxxxxxxxx
Jolene1984
Jolene1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 607

Back to top Go down

4 days post op!!... anyone else had 425cc unders?? Empty Re: 4 days post op!!... anyone else had 425cc unders??

Post by clareyd 20th January 2011, 5:27 pm

yes of course i'll keep you updated :-)

my frame is quite small, i didnt have much breast to work with so my surgeon said that he would put the 425's in if they fitted...and he said the skin was tight and it was a stretch but he managed to get them in!! i think its important that you dont go too big for your frame if you're looking for a natural look! :) xxxxx
clareyd
clareyd
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolene1984 20th January 2011, 5:36 pm

I'm a size ten and tall 5'7, my PS said from the first time he saw my boobs for my frame i could go up to a 450 and it would suit my frame anything bigger wouldn't xxxx
Jolene1984
Jolene1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 20th January 2011, 5:41 pm

Hi Clare and welcome2 by the way.
I had 420's unders and was a 36A (sometimes a B depending on where is bought them) and have ended up a 36DD at the moment although I haven't been measured yet. However, according to one of the sites mentioned in another thread on this forum I should be a 34 back, which would mean I am a 34E.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by clareyd 20th January 2011, 7:05 pm

yeah i think 450cc max would be perfect for you jolene :-) maybe just say to your surgeon to put in the biggest size that fits most comfortably!?
the bigger the implant, the more pain you will feel... especially when you're having unders - so you have to take that into consideration hun :-)

hi carol - thank you! thats great advice, corrrr i'll be so suprised if i'm an E!!! will just have to wait and see. At the moment they dont seem bigger than a D but they are still all strapped up tightly! exciting stuff!!

i'm feeling so much better this evening now aswell - you really do feel better every day :) i have to go back to work on monday which i'm not looking forward to, but i only work in an office so it shouldnt be too bad!!?

Any advice for the first time you take your bra off to have a wash?? im scared they're gonna fall off as i havent done it yet!!! lol

xxx
clareyd
clareyd
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolene1984 20th January 2011, 8:06 pm

He is going to use that blow up thngy first to decide on size and depending what pics i show him will make his mind up, i did want to be an DD but after looking at everyone's pics i want to be at least an E but at the same time look as natural as i can, don't want to end up looking like they have just been stuck on!!!! I'll just have to trust his judgement and hope the pics of the shape i want helps him.
I'm not fussed about the pain ( i will be when it's hurting lol ), it will be so short lived and def worth it.
I've already be thinking ill feel like they will fall off lol, i think that is natural, you just need to get used to them.
xxxxxxx
Jolene1984
Jolene1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MissPepperBennett 14th July 2011, 2:10 pm

Claryd can i see pics!! ?? I got 425 cc saline unders.. i guess im having boobie "blues" ? I feel like I may have gone waaay too big ): Im only 7 days post op so Im sure Theyre gonna go thru more changes...or anybody else with 425 cc unders?
MissPepperBennett
MissPepperBennett
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgeousgirl4444 14th July 2011, 9:02 pm

i had 460 unders and im currently measuring a 34dd in somebras and a 34e in others still got 2 weeks to go before i get mesaured again xx
gorgeousgirl4444
gorgeousgirl4444
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 845

https://www.facebook.com/#!/gorgeousgirl4444

Back to top Go down

Post by MissPepperBennett 14th July 2011, 9:17 pm

just had my first post-op. im 455L and 440R...holy cow! (:
MissPepperBennett
MissPepperBennett
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa-H 16th July 2011, 4:16 pm

I had my BA yesterday and had 410cc unders so a bit early to see what bra size i'll end up. I'm wearin a 34D sports bra. I'm 5ft 6 and around 9st 3lbs. I said I wanted to be a DD and he said the 380cc would take me to that but ended up havin 410cc so will be interested to see what I end up as? xx
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 671

Back to top Go down

Post by MissPepperBennett 16th July 2011, 7:08 pm

congratulations!! how are you feeling @Nyssa-H ?
did you get saline or silicone?
any pics yet? mine looked gigantic the first few days, but theyre starting to look quite awesome now!!! (:
MissPepperBennett
MissPepperBennett
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by turnsey 16th July 2011, 8:28 pm

hey im 1 day post op, i had 420 unders and i started off as a empty B! mine are so high and so swollen atm its painfull and my backs in agony! :(
turnsey
turnsey
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by NickiH 18th July 2011, 1:13 pm

Nyssa-H wrote:I had my BA yesterday and had 410cc unders so a bit early to see what bra size i'll end up. I'm wearin a 34D sports bra. I'm 5ft 6 and around 9st 3lbs. I said I wanted to be a DD and he said the 380cc would take me to that but ended up havin 410cc so will be interested to see what I end up as? xx

Hi Nyssa,

How are you doing?. Are you coping with the pain ok?. I'll be having a similar size to what you've had 415cc-425cc so would be interested to hear what size you think you'll be. What were your pre op stats?.

I read on one website that this size would only take me up to a full C and i really want a DD!.

Anyway, i hope you're recovering well.

Nicki

xx
NickiH
NickiH
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemski 18th July 2011, 8:02 pm

Hey Guys.

Well I was a 34a but wearing wrong band size. I had 400cc under the muscle implants High profile and I'm now a 32e!! :-)

I had my op 6 weeks ago and I'm 5ft 5 and 8st 5lb. I love them put wish I'd gone bigger lol, they don't look a e cup x
Gemski
Gemski
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by MissPepperBennett 19th July 2011, 5:07 pm

I feel like I hunch my shoulders alot ): I don't know if as time goes by I will get used to them...
MissPepperBennett
MissPepperBennett
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clareyd 19th July 2011, 6:53 pm

sorry i dont have any pics... but i started off 32AA and am now 32D :) very pleased with the results - altho u 100% will get boob greed and feel like u want them slightly bigger as u get used to them ;) x
clareyd
clareyd
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa-H 19th July 2011, 7:15 pm

MissPepperBennett wrote:congratulations!! how are you feeling @Nyssa-H ?
did you get saline or silicone?
any pics yet? mine looked gigantic the first few days, but theyre starting to look quite awesome now!!! (:

Hey, I'm feelin really good! A bit of pain and I can feel my scar's pullin a little think I just need 2 take it a bit easier!! I've got a few pics but still haven't uploaded them onto my computer. Will try and get it done soon!! I had MHP silicone implants. Although mine feel big, I don't think they're gigantic, can't wait until they settle into a more normal boob shape lol! xx
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 671

Back to top Go down

Post by NickiH 20th July 2011, 10:46 am

Hey, I'm feelin really good! A bit of pain and I can feel my scar's pullin a little think I just need 2 take it a bit easier!! I've got a few pics but still haven't uploaded them onto my computer. Will try and get it done soon!! I had MHP silicone implants. Although mine feel big, I don't think they're gigantic, can't wait until they settle into a more normal boob shape lol! xx[/quote]

Hi Nyssa,

Glad you're feeling ok. Just wondered what the pain is like now you're 5 days post op. Do you think you could drive now?. just wondering as i'll be hoping to drive after 5 days.....

Nicki xx
NickiH
NickiH
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down