Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naturelle Allergan tsx soft tou or mentor grade 1

+3
loui1981
Princess_x
Christie000
7 posters

Go down

Naturelle Allergan  tsx soft tou or mentor grade 1 Empty Naturelle Allergan tsx soft tou or mentor grade 1

Post by Christie000 31st January 2014, 9:42 pm

As you know when I went for the op they didn't have the implant, the consultant had been in two minds which to use, the allergan tsx soft touch or the mentor grade 1 both high profile, I was just wanting some opinions to which all the girls were preferring or what is the safest. I was told both were FDA approved, is that right? Any info appreciated. Thank you in advance xx
Christie000
Christie000
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Naturelle Allergan  tsx soft tou or mentor grade 1 Empty Re: Naturelle Allergan tsx soft tou or mentor grade 1

Post by Princess_x 31st January 2014, 10:00 pm

The Soft Touch aren't FDA approved x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Naturelle Allergan  tsx soft tou or mentor grade 1 Empty Re: Naturelle Allergan tsx soft tou or mentor grade 1

Post by loui1981 31st January 2014, 10:10 pm

I haven't heard of the other one just the Allergan. The txf dough touch are gel aren't they? V similar to my mph cui silicone gel ones,  they feel softer and squishier then the gummy bear one's but higher risk of rippling. As long as u don't go too big u will be ok x
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 31st January 2014, 10:10 pm

I don't know which implants the 'Mentor Grade 1' are babe?

The Allergan Natrelle Soft Touch is the latest 5th generation high cohesive (gummy bear) implant. These has a reduced risk of CC and rippling.

The equivalent to these that Mentor do the 'Memory Gel' babe. Is this what you mean? They're Mentors latest ones. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 31st January 2014, 10:13 pm

I had Allergan Natrelle Soft Touch (Textured soft touch xtra high profile).. I can honestly say I'm so glad I had them. They're lovely and soft now and I feel so reassured that they're safe as the rupture rate is extremely low and I seem to remember the surgeon saying they have 7 protective shells surrounding them :) xxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by Christie000 31st January 2014, 10:14 pm

Really I'm sure I was told they were FDA approved thanks Hun for that xx
Christie000
Christie000
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Christie000 31st January 2014, 10:20 pm

Wow he changed his mind last min and said to go with the mentor but like I said they didn't arrive in time, maybe that was a good thing cause it didn't leave me any time to research them, cookie I will have to ask what they are again, he just said they were mentor grade 1, so glad it never happened xx
Christie000
Christie000
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 31st January 2014, 10:30 pm

Who is your surgeon Christie? Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sammi* 31st January 2014, 10:59 pm

tigertonix wrote:I had Allergan Natrelle Soft Touch (Textured soft touch xtra high profile).. I can honestly say I'm so glad I had them. They're lovely and soft now and I feel so reassured that they're safe as the rupture rate is extremely low and I seem to remember the surgeon saying they have 7 protective shells surrounding them :) xxxx
I had them too, soft touch are quite soft at the moment. I'm not as firm as I thought I'd be, still healing though woo. 

I was told they are lower risk of rippling and are very good with shaping the boob. x
*Sammi*
*Sammi*
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by Christie000 1st February 2014, 9:19 am

hahaha I have been using the ipad to view this site and wondering why I couldn't do much, I have finally loaded it on the laptop and its like a whole new website lol. cookie I am going to park hill to dr kazzazi. he works for the hospital and does a lot of reconstruction work. I really like him and when I asked him what his opioion was for implants he said at the moment he prefers mentor to allergan, however he did say this was he choice today and may change next year as the implants are always improving and getting better.  he was originally going to give me the allergan as that's what the hospital have a contract to use but after I had a chat with him, and I asked which he thought was the best he said he would see if the hospital would allow him to use mentor. they agreed but as you know they didn't arrive in time.
Christie000
Christie000
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 1st February 2014, 5:41 pm

No they're not, the other Natrelle implant (Responsive) are FDA approved x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Christie000 1st February 2014, 9:13 pm

thanks think I need to get more info on this xx
Christie000
Christie000
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie12 1st February 2014, 9:44 pm

I've got allergan soft touch and also think that they are surprisingly soft xx
blondie12
blondie12
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 883

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down