Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

did u tell people about your ba or keep it quiet?

+16
Katiebrad
Gemma134uk
mirren001
Lolo85
ravenxwaves
Lily26
krizzooo1
Soosie73
tinkerbell24
kdeee
Charlii
Misszc
tigertonix
COOKIE
Seashell72
loui1981
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

did u tell people about your ba or keep it quiet?  - Page 2 Empty Re: did u tell people about your ba or keep it quiet?

Post by kati1236 26th January 2014, 10:20 pm

I'm still undecided how I feel about telling people. I'm still pre op and i'm the process of almost booking.

So far my mum knows and my boyfriend. My mum has done nothing but support me (but she's always been like that) the surgeons at the consultation always ask her what she thinks, she offered to help pay. She saw the impact 2 kids had on them and how it made me feel so she wants me happy.

I'm a VERY open, honest person so that side wants to just say "hey! this is what I'm doing and I don't care". but then ofc it arises problems of discussing the 'BEFORE you' which I don't care to mention to anyone.

Think i'll stick to just my mum and boyfriend for now.

Did people not knowing about your op affect what size you went incase people asked questions? I find that i'm going to go overly natural and barely have a difference in size due to being worried it will look so over the top.. :/
I rarely wear fillets because im that flat chested you can just see them. Just mega padded bras and nothing ever low cut..
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

did u tell people about your ba or keep it quiet?  - Page 2 Empty Re: did u tell people about your ba or keep it quiet?

Post by misf1 26th January 2014, 10:32 pm

I told everyone I knew. I am proud to have implants and to also show the people I know that implants don't mean I want to look like Jordan or become a glamour model (not that there is anything wrong with that). I guess I've also told the world as I have it on my website that I've had an augmentation.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Misszc 27th January 2014, 9:32 am

im a very open person....i dont care if people know ive had a boob job, or want to judge me. 
but i am not open about the real reason i did it.
i never developed properly, i was told tht by the GP.
but now ive had the op im happy to talk about it, but pre-op i wasnt.
xx
Misszc
Misszc
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sammi* 27th January 2014, 3:26 pm

Misszc wrote:im a very open person....i dont care if people know ive had a boob job, or want to judge me. 
xx
I'm the same. x
Could you show me pictures if you want to? xx
*Sammi*
*Sammi*
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by Misszc 27th January 2014, 3:41 pm

I cud do...althou i havent taken any post op ones /: i have one pre op and one poat op xx
Misszc
Misszc
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th January 2014, 3:53 pm

sammichy wrote:
Misszc wrote:im a very open person....i dont care if people know ive had a boob job, or want to judge me. 
xx
I'm the same. x
Could you show me pictures if you want to? xx

Hi Sammi  wavey 

If you look under Misszc's picture in her profile you'll see a 'picture status' which reads 'only addict/addict/elite members may request to see my pictures'. As a newbie here lovely you are unable to make picture requests from any member displaying this status. We did have ladies here that display the status saying they're happy to share with anyone who newbies are very welcome to ask for pictures from.

You can read more about picture statuses [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Give You 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sammi* 27th January 2014, 3:53 pm

I'm confused because it says both "Anyone can ask" and then "Elite etc only" hahaha Shocked
*Sammi*
*Sammi*
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th January 2014, 3:56 pm

Hmmmmm.... I'll PM her. I'm confused too.

She's obviously not deleted the option she wants to display babe so I'll get it sorted so you're clear hun one way or the other  :ok: 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sammi* 27th January 2014, 3:57 pm

COOKIE wrote:Hmmmmm.... I'll PM her. I'm confused too.

She's obviously not deleted the option she wants to display babe so I'll get it sorted so you're clear hun one way or the other  :ok: 
Haha, no problem  Give You yay, i'm not in trouble x Shocked   Cheerleader
*Sammi*
*Sammi*
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th January 2014, 4:00 pm

You were never in trouble hun. Its just important to us to keep the statuses clear so there's no confusion at all on the forum.... Until someone shows two statuses  Hysterical 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sammi* 27th January 2014, 4:01 pm

COOKIE wrote:You were never in trouble hun. Its just important to us to keep the statuses clear so there's no confusion at all on the forum.... Until someone shows two statuses  Hysterical 
Hahaha  Hysterical 

I think the tickbox shouldn't let you tick more than one, but hey ho, I have NO idea about programming  dance  dance
*Sammi*
*Sammi*
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th January 2014, 4:04 pm

Its not an option for us to use, so its up to members to simply choose...or the other lol. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 27th January 2014, 4:09 pm

cookies always giving people into trouble  Hysterical  Hysterical  Hysterical  Hysterical looool normally for doing things they shouldne be post op but (head up there  :ok: lol) xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th January 2014, 4:11 pm

Hahahaha. I shout at YOU Mrs, cos' you're running after busses 4 days post-op. Who does that?!!!  Shocked  you had my heart in my stomach just reading you.

Ignore her Sammi - Tinks just one of our bad girls hahahaha xxx

PS. NICE avi Tink!  Heart 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sammi* 27th January 2014, 4:23 pm

Haha! I think I'll probably be joining Tinks.

Hysterical
*Sammi*
*Sammi*
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th January 2014, 4:38 pm

You may not like me when I'm angry...... Just sayin'  Shifty 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 27th January 2014, 4:42 pm

Cookie...are you really the Hulk?! You wont like her when shes angry  Hysterical
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th January 2014, 4:44 pm

Hahahaha... Maybe. You just never know who's lurking behind this keyboard do ya! Mwahahahaha. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 27th January 2014, 4:51 pm

Lol, she-hulk! I wonder how the BA would be affected in the transformation! (aaand the geek comes through pondering the logistics of radioactive transformation and implants. Would they transform too?!)
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th January 2014, 4:55 pm

Nahhhhh..... You just get my ar*e!  Bum Wiggle 

Hysterical 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kt402 27th January 2014, 4:59 pm

Hehe this has made me chuckle, Cookie the Incredible Hulk  Hysterical  Xx

And Charlii I think the implants would have to transform, that would be amazing!!!!  X
Kt402
Kt402
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th January 2014, 5:27 pm

did u tell people about your ba or keep it quiet?  - Page 2 0383ad3052de814ee9eebbc7ecd95ddb_zps1eda674e
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kt402 27th January 2014, 5:29 pm

Hysterical  Hysterical  Hysterical 
BRILLIANT!!!!!! xx
Kt402
Kt402
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 27th January 2014, 8:27 pm

Lol, brilliant!
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2