Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've been quiet!

+3
AngelinaB79
Emmapinder1983
Boobies2be
7 posters

Go down

I've been quiet! Empty I've been quiet!

Post by Boobies2be 29th December 2014, 1:52 pm

Hello all, hope you all had a lovely christmas, and recover is going well for all you new booby ladies!

I'm now 9 days post op although feels so much longer! Have been quiet though as post op appointment 2mo and my right boob has been giving me gip since day 1 but didn't want to make anyone with ops coming up worry unnecessarily!

I don't think anything sinister is going on, it just hurts a lot in one spot. No swelling or bruising to report so not concerned about hematoma. Infection did cross my mind, but then I think it would hurt 24 hours a day with no let up, but as it is it is just so so tender, feels very bruised and sensitive and hurts like hell even when I just remove bra to get pic update! Can't get my bra on quick enough! My leftie on the other hand is a dream...forget it's there half the time!

I'm also a little gutted about the size... And that is with the surgeon making the call to go with a slightly bigger volume. They're a good size naked, but they honestly look smaller in clothes than when I used to wear my 2 bras. My dad has even passed comment to my mum saying "what was the point of her getting them done" and he didn't even think it was necessary (even though he has since seen my before pic and said they were pretty pitiful before ha). 

I'm still having to regularly take paracetemol and ibuprofen, with the occasional codeine if the right one gets too uncomfortable.

And oh wow,morning boob. Just wow haha. How long does that last for??

Have no idea what the point of this post is to be honest!!  Hysterical x
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 508

Back to top Go down

I've been quiet! Empty Re: I've been quiet!

Post by Emmapinder1983 29th December 2014, 2:50 pm

Hiya hun! No it's good you write how you feeling it won't be putting me off having my Ba. Before I knew about this forum I thought when I have my ba boobs would look good only a bit of pain. And be fine to get on with my life a couple of days later. Now I know they will look like Frankenstein boobs, be lots of pain and rest for a while. Everyone gets boob greed, also when people think of a boob job they think of Jordan size. So don't worry yourself. 
  Sorry can't help about the healing process as I haven't had mine done yet, happy healing hun x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1270

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaB79 29th December 2014, 3:30 pm

Hi Boobies2Be,
I am having similar discomfort but in my left.
It is also still quite a bit firmer and higher than my right one. I'm also having discomfort around my ribs where my post op bras band is.
I'm still taking Ibuprofen and Co-codamol.
I hope it eases for you.
Xx
AngelinaB79
AngelinaB79
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by greybear312000 29th December 2014, 4:22 pm

Hi hun. Was wondering how you were feeling now. I have had one boob giving me gip since the beginning which is my left and it's still not right now at 10 weeks post op. If it doesn't pick up I will go see my surgeon I think. As for boob greed that is normal hun. I have had bouts of it all the way through but what you have to remember is even if you look the same in clothes just wait til summer when you have vest tops and bikini tops on etc. It is then you will notice the difference. I have to keep telling myself this too. Also I was only painkillers for quite a while hun so try not to worry now. I'm sure your surgeon/nurse will be able to reassure you tomorrow xxx
greybear312000
greybear312000
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobies2be 29th December 2014, 4:45 pm

I actually think my right is bottoming out. It is sitting visibly lower in spite of it not appearing to be dropping, the pain around the crease is there, and I can feel and see the outline of the implant below the crease. I suspect this is what is causing the discomfort. Will note it tomorrow. Really hope its not, but my gut is saying that something is up with the right side. Interestingly the stitches and dressing on that side side are noticably thicker which makes me think it needed much more suturing than the left!

Angelina and Greybeat what have your nurse or surgeon said about your discomfort?

Xx
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 29th December 2014, 5:08 pm

Hello!
Just thought I would pop on to say ive had a lot of what you are feeling, with asymmetry and one side hurting more etc. You are only very new post op, im 7 weeks today and really only the last week and a half I feel like I can look at them for any length of time without being disappointed. They have really evened out over the last weeks or so and honestly the last 2 weeks they have changed every day!
All I would say is to make sure they are well supported, I found (and have seen a lot of other girls on here the same) that the swelling really went down around week 3, so the bras we had that fitted before, didn't anymore. I got myself 2 shock absorber max sports bras. They are unbelievable! The amount of support they give and how much my boobs have changed since wearing them is crazy! I still have one slightly higher than the other, but had that before (my surgeon told me on the day) im confident tho that they will even out some more. My left had dropped almost overnight by an inch, and it has taken my right one ages to catch up. Now there isn't even half a cm in it.
Sorry if it sounds like m bragging, im not, honest. Just trying to reassure you that it will all be OK. They are still very new. And although we have them done as one, they are 2 separate operations with different factors affecting each side, and they will heal this way. Its so hard to be patient! But u must be :) it will be worth it x x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobies2be 29th December 2014, 6:06 pm

Hi Jen, it's not bragging at all!! The reassurance is actually very good to hear!! I'm going to treat myself to another bra tomorrow as my emergency Xmas eve purchase is an absolute bugger to do up on my own! I'm realising just how impatient I am, and that combined with worry over any difference isn't a good mix at all! Did you panic when you noticed the 1inch difference?

X
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 29th December 2014, 7:22 pm

Its really difficult post op and (this is an issue I have raised with my clinic) we don't seem to be told much about what to expect. We AR told all the donts and to expect to be in pain. But I was never told that my boobs would heal differently etc.
Oh my days, I panicked so much! I had visions of reops, rejection, bottoming out. Nipples pointing in different directions. The lot!!
Luckily I have this site and you girls, and there is a lovely girl at my clinic who is really ace and it helped to reassure me. I stopped looking at mine. I know that sounds odd but it worked. I would shower, but not look in the mirror at them, swap ,y bra every couple of days for a clean one but still not look. I think I was inspecting them too much, expecting them to be perfect! I started looking twice a week instead, and taking pictures at that time too. Then I really started to see the difference.
I cant credit this bra enough tho. I don't think I could have handled this level of support any earlier than I got it, I was nearly 4 weeks post op, and it made my boobs ache a bit for a few days but everything has just slotted in to place x x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 29th December 2014, 7:57 pm

Something we always say here is sisters not twins. They will heal at different rates, and drop at different rates. Mine were wonky for 3months til they evened out. The crease hurting is probably just where it's getting used to the new weight, and the pressure on the wound. But of course if you're worried, always go back and talk to him.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th December 2014, 10:10 pm

Sounds perfectly normal to me babe and please, please don't sit in silence for fear or frightening pre-oppers. 

This is a surgery that does not come without risk and in reading these threads those same pre-oppers you think you might be protecting might we'll be sitting alone with the same fears you have also not wanting to scare the pre-oppers after them...

In creating threads of your fears and for those of us having been there and done that and know it to be a perfect part of your healing (I was also 3 months before evening out and suffering pain in one boob) not only will it put YOU at ease now, but it may well also put a pre-opper having had their surgery who may have read your very thread and they then KNOW, because YOU asked the question that it'll be alright..

Keep asking if you need to babe. We are a SUPPORT forum and we not only support pre-oppers, we support post-oppers and also those suffering complications. 

Knowledge is power sweetheart, no matter where we are on our booby journey... always remember that. Hug  Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down