Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post op appearance compared to pre op thoughts

+9
angelkitten1
natalia
alisia09
cakey_baby
nads
em_stevo
LJK
_Carrie_
Jemmy
13 posters

Go down

Post op appearance compared to pre op thoughts Empty Post op appearance compared to pre op thoughts

Post by Jemmy 5th July 2009, 12:04 pm

When you were pre op did you have an idea of how your boobs would look like? Do they look like what you thought they would?

I'm having real trouble imagining what mine are going to look like post op. I try and imagine a bigger shape of what I have now but can't seem to get my head round it
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post op appearance compared to pre op thoughts Empty Re: Post op appearance compared to pre op thoughts

Post by _Carrie_ 5th July 2009, 12:07 pm

I don't think I really had an idea Jemmy...couldn't imagine it. But I do know they're much more natural-looking than I thought they would be.

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post op appearance compared to pre op thoughts Empty Re: Post op appearance compared to pre op thoughts

Post by LJK 5th July 2009, 12:12 pm

I thought and was worried that i may end up too big, but i am very happy with my size and glad i didn't go for a smaller implant. Thought i would have more of a cleavage, but hopefully that will come with time.
LJK
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 555

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 5th July 2009, 3:19 pm

I think if i knew what i know now I would have gone bigger. I imagined my boobs to look massive afterwards but they really arent, i am happy but if i knew how the size would be on me i would have gone bigger. Also thought they would look much more fale, suprised at how natural they look, x
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 5th July 2009, 3:20 pm

em_stevo wrote: Also thought they would look much more fale, suprised at how natural they look, x

I meant false,lol
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 5th July 2009, 3:21 pm

Same as Em, i thought mine would look much faker, i didnt think i would have such a natural slope which i love. I definately pictured my boobs differently but its hard to explain x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 5th July 2009, 3:44 pm

nads wrote:Same as Em, i thought mine would look much faker, i didnt think i would have such a natural slope which i love. I definately pictured my boobs differently but its hard to explain x

Hmmmm i'm finding myself constantly playing with my boobs trying to imagine what they will look like.
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 5th July 2009, 3:45 pm

Hysterical I gave mine more attention than they'd ever had before my op too, they actually started to look bigger Screwy
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 5th July 2009, 3:46 pm

I agree too i imagined mine looking much faker and different in clothes, but they look really natural to me i expected people to look at me and think shes had a boob job but they just look really in proportion to my body.

x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 5th July 2009, 3:50 pm

nads wrote:Hysterical I gave mine more attention than they'd ever had before my op too, they actually started to look bigger Screwy

OMG, least i'm not going Screwy on my own then. Every now and then I catch myself in the mirror and think "why are you having a boob job again" but luckily I don't get that horrible sinking feeling anymore as I know I want it now.
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alisia09 5th July 2009, 4:58 pm

Jemmy wrote:[Hmmmm i'm finding myself constantly playing with my boobs trying to imagine what they will look like.
me too!! i keep looking at them and moving them around and stuff trying to imagine!!
not too much longer noe though jemmy - we're gonna see our new Boobs next month!! :lol:
alisia09
alisia09
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 5th July 2009, 7:40 pm

And my god I cannot wait!!
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 5th July 2009, 8:48 pm

i expected mine to only look about a d and they dont they look much bigger i think because im small built they project and really stick out on me my waiste looks so tiny now
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 5th July 2009, 9:25 pm

That's what I'm hoping for too. No matter how much weight I lose my belly sticks out further than my boobs lol

when I tried the implants on I had a waist
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 5th July 2009, 9:34 pm

i never imagined mine to turn out as good as they did as i had spent the last year with lefty out of it's pocket and felt like a freak.
i think i got so used to it being that way i never thought i would feel normal again lol.
i'm always playing with mine now that they are bigger and better than ever lol.
everytime i'm in the bathroom i whip my top up just to make sure they are still there lol.
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 5th July 2009, 10:10 pm

I had no idea whatsoever!! Blush Not even sure if they should be were they are now? Should they be higher? lower? closer? :evil:

I quite liked them first off 'Pointy' ....quite surprised when they turned roundish ....and when I move my arms I can feel them there. Nads soon put my thoughts into fact...side boobage..... well whatever it is called it is good.

When you have nothing it is very difficult to imagine boobs on your chest.....They are very naural looking and feel like I have always had them now.

I am loving them..not big, but boobs and a bra and I am thrilled :allo:
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyp 8th July 2009, 3:40 pm

haha i know what you mean, i just can't imagine how mine will look like?! i keep looking at mine though and the sooner it gets to the op the smaller i think they look!!! but perhaps thats because i've been doing weeks of research looking at big post op boobies!!! :lol: x
lucyp
lucyp
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 8th July 2009, 4:17 pm

Nope I had no idea whatsoever! I think mine are a lot bigger than I would have imagined they would be but they suit me and don't look fake if you know what I mean.

And yes they definitely give you a waist. As my boobs are naturally quite far apart my boobs now stick out at the sides a bit which sounds wierd but actually means I can now wear stuff with a belt to accentuate a waist which I don't have!

And the playing with them thing is perfectly normal! I've taken pics of mine virtually every day since my first op to see how they've changed and am always checking in the mirror whenever I take my top off!

Sally x
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 8th July 2009, 5:33 pm

yeah same here every time i go in the bathroom because i have a big mirror in there i whip my top up for a look Hysterical :oops:
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 8th July 2009, 7:41 pm

My god if I'm doing that loads now I'll be constantly in the mirror when they arrive
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 8th July 2009, 8:59 pm

I had a picture in my head of how I wanted them to look. And I think I have achieved it completely. I'm so happy with them. Can't stop looking at them or talking about them or looking at clothes and bras to put them in. I love them.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 8th July 2009, 9:35 pm

They are a lovely shape misf1. Think I'll take a pic in with me to the operating theatre. Lol
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down