Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pain post BA compared to breast engorgement?

+3
tinkerbell24
mais04
vickeysmith
7 posters

Go down

Pain post BA compared to breast engorgement? Empty Pain post BA compared to breast engorgement?

Post by vickeysmith 19th December 2012, 10:17 am

Hello everyone
Not long for me now 2 weeks 4 days and I'm sure it will zoom by over Christmas! I'm starting to get scared of the pain after the operation. I coped giving birth to my 2 children with just gas and air but I really didn't cope well with breast engorgement when I chose not to breast feed. Does anyone know if the pain is going to be just as bad or worse? I was in tears for days
X
vickeysmith
vickeysmith
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Pain post BA compared to breast engorgement? Empty Re: Pain post BA compared to breast engorgement?

Post by mais04 19th December 2012, 10:20 am

Mine was a bit worse because its added with operation soreness from the incisions. But not unbearable and everyone's different. As long as you take your painkillers as long as you need them I'm sure you will be fine, it's really nothing to worry about :) xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Pain post BA compared to breast engorgement? Empty Re: Pain post BA compared to breast engorgement?

Post by tinkerbell24 19th December 2012, 10:23 am

I must admit the actual pain in the breast wasnt to bad and the stitches havent been to bad til today but i think that they are getting tight now

The one thing that i have found the worst pain that I have felt in my life was the pain that i had in my right nipple it was horrific I cant explain the pain at all but its normal its just like all the nerves etc attaching back together, and i was on paracetamol and tramadol, i thought i was good at pain but after that im not lol xx

But then again you might not get that at all

And the other thing that i never thought about was he back ache thats really uncomfortable too

You are having overs so you might not be as sore as me as i had unders xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by ciantwo 19th December 2012, 10:28 am

I also heard the pain been described as similar to breast engorgement but mine was so much more painful, but i didnt really find my milk coming and going too painful tbh. I had unders btw
ciantwo
ciantwo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by vickeysmith 19th December 2012, 10:38 am

Ouchi! Think it's going to hurt a lot but it will all be worth it. I think I'll be ok with the stitches tho I'm sure the itching will drive me crazy. I have no idea about the nipples, I'm not usually very sensitive there so hoping I'll skip that too. When does it turn from painful to uncomfortable? About a week? X
vickeysmith
vickeysmith
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 19th December 2012, 10:44 am

my nipples are never ever really sensitive at all, the only way i can kind of explain it is like someone had grabbed your nipple so so so tight and pulled it and kept turning it round and round that and between a burn on it constantly

The stitches can get quite bad cause the bra is sitting right on them and then the swelling stretches the skin around them out,

Im day four and yesterday had a great day and thought great im over pain but last night i was quite sore prob 7 out of 10 and only had 2 hours sleep again im still on some tramadol at night

but honestly we are all diff you might sail through it but if you go in open minded then you can only expect the worse but please done let it ruin your day cause it is so worth it and on the day i never felt any pain at all, just were really really swollen xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vickeysmith 19th December 2012, 10:49 am

Thanks tinkerbell24 , I'd rather have all the gory details so I'm prepared, then if it's not that bad it's a bonus x
vickeysmith
vickeysmith
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 19th December 2012, 10:52 am

thats exactly what i think but there are a few girls on here specially with overs that were great after day 3-4 so you may be the lucky one but just remember just cause you feel great your body is still recovering after a major op

Are you excited it will come round so so quickly xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vickeysmith 19th December 2012, 11:03 am

I' ve read those stories too and I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I really am so excited... New year new boobs x
vickeysmith
vickeysmith
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th December 2012, 11:20 am

Honestly... Yes lovely, the pain can be likened to that of breast engorgement after your milk coming in.

Do take into account though that you only have yourself to look after after surgery. No baby this time keeping you awake at all hours and your boobs filling up again each time you hear the baby cry.

This time its just you. Yes, your boobs will be tight, heavy and swollen, but it can be managed with pain killers, ice packs and getting yourself mobile.

It's not a forever thing sweetness, you'll have about a week of that fully engorged feeling, but it gets better day by day after that. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 19th December 2012, 1:02 pm

You gave birth with gas and air, you Will manage this. Yes the pain is different, but you will cope . The first 4 days are the hardest in my opinion . Everyone has a different pain threshold . You will have pain but at the same time be elated with your new breasts and like Cookie said you can rest more . Try not to worry xxxx
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 19th December 2012, 1:06 pm

rest i def a healer i have found that out this week xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 19th December 2012, 1:28 pm

It's quite a lot worse than breast engorgement to be honest, but you deal with it. Just keep on top of your painkillers, I managed on coco-domol.
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 19th December 2012, 2:44 pm

I personally didn't find it worse, I found it a different pain. But no worse then breast engorgement.
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 19th December 2012, 6:03 pm

Everyone's different I suppose, breast engorgement was nothing to me. Just temporary rounded (small!) boobies for a few days, no pain at all.
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by vickeysmith 19th December 2012, 7:07 pm

Mine were about to pop, extremely hot and swollen, I've never known a pain like it. I have stretch marks all over them so hoping an implant will make them less obvious. Just wish I'd measured them, as much as I loved the size I couldn't enjoy them x
vickeysmith
vickeysmith
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down