Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

after the 6 week mark

5 posters

Go down

after the 6 week mark Empty after the 6 week mark

Post by ravenxwaves 17th December 2013, 8:38 am

hello ladies  wavey  how are you all doing ?

i've just been wondering about what the best way is to treat your new additions once the scars have healed and you're more or less allowed to treat them as you would regular boobs.. is it alright to go braless, or is it better to keep them supported ? what about sleeping on your stomach ? what can i do to encourage them to drop and fluffff ? i'm far too impatient  Hysterical
ravenxwaves
ravenxwaves
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 337

Back to top Go down

after the 6 week mark Empty Re: after the 6 week mark

Post by senora 17th December 2013, 9:25 am

hi hun just had my second ba ( 5th dec ) and i def found it helped to still wear support bra at night or got bit achey ,I wore underwired in day in different styles ..funny how it changes too when fitted i always got told balcony is definitely ur style..now i find plunge bras much better ..I would go braless after bath in eve but not for too long but it was nice too let the girls free allittle  Hysterical x
senora
senora
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 333

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 17th December 2013, 9:25 am

Being braless is a personal choice. I've chosen not to because I want to keep the look of my boobs for the longest time possible and without support your prone to sagging quicker.. Obviously there will be times I will for a few hours if the dress calls for it but I always sleep in my sports bra..
Again lying on the front is when you feel comfortable to do so also, wait until you have the go ahead to treat them as your own but I'm 3 months and am not 100% happy to be on my front, other women feel fine much earlier on, there's no rush, it's just when you feel ready..

There's nothing you can do to encourage them to drop and fluff, they will by themselves, massage is only recommended if you have been told to by the surgeon so just keep taking pictures and watch the change! :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 17th December 2013, 10:13 am

I wouldn't go braless, you've just paid £4000 so it's best to keep them supported in a sports bra every night x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 17th December 2013, 1:28 pm

Once you get the all clear from your surgeon you can treat your boobs as you would your natural ones....so if you want to go braless for a night out - do it! If you want to lay on your front and you're comfortable doing so - do it! It really is entirely up to you babe. You do want YOU want with YOUR boobs.

They're only ever going to drop when your body allows for them to do this. If you're concerned about them not dropping then do go back and see your surgeon and see if they would offer you some advise to encourage them to drop. I had problems with my righty sitting high and not dropping and at 6 weeks post-op was encouraged to firmly massage the breast pushing down firmly on it to get it to drop. It finally did drop at 12 weeks they had perfect symmetry. But you should NEVER massage your boobs like that unless its under instruction from your surgeon babe. If you do and things go wrong then you risk voiding your aftercare. 

Looking after your boobs....well this again is entirely up to you. If you'd like to maintain your look then you have to take good care of your boobs....moisturising them twice a day helps as well as keeping them well supported. I prefer to stay in my sportsbra when I'm not needing to wear regular bras, but even my regular bras are properly fitted to ensure my boobs are well supported, so I have support at all times, day and night. I even use a Kush too to help keep them stable at night and no flopping if my boobs so no chest wrinkles....but if there's a night out when I'm wearing a dress that doesn't allow for a bra, I wear it and love that I have those choices. I can vamp em up with push up bras, natural look with regular bras and still look perky with no bra! That's 4 years on from that second surgery and they're still exactly the same, because I look after them....

So its entirely your choice babe. You really don't have to do anything but treat them as you did your pre-op boobs, or you can put in a little effort to help prolong the appearance you have. 

Your choice babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenxwaves 17th December 2013, 4:27 pm

thanks girls. i don't know if you can tell from my avi, it is kind of an unclear picture i'll upload another more recent one later ;) but the girls at the minute are really high, round and stuck-on looking, very little bounce or jiggle which i understand is normal, however i thought maybe relieving them of being held up and caged in all the time by a bra might help the muscles to relax and let gravity do it's thing..?
ravenxwaves
ravenxwaves
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 17th December 2013, 4:30 pm

It's up to you now really.. Your boobs will drop at their own rate... And remember it can take around 6 months to see anything like the final result... I'm 15 weeks on Sunday and still seeing changes all the time.. So you will be fine I'm sure... You have a lot of healing to do yet :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 17th December 2013, 4:33 pm

You're just 7 weeks post-op Raven. You're boobs are going to take up to a year to fully heal so in the grand scheme of things as you can you're exceptionally early in your recovery still - don't worry hun....the best is still yet to come  yes
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down