Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did your boobs get bigger after the 6 week mark??

+6
nads
natalia
renz
annefinackapan
Mia
MarieMc85
10 posters

Go down

Did your boobs get bigger after the 6 week mark?? Empty Did your boobs get bigger after the 6 week mark??

Post by MarieMc85 27th June 2009, 10:40 am

Sorry, another question!!

I had 410 MHP overs 6 weeks ago.

I started off as a 32B then was measuring a 34D, then a 34DD then a 32E/F yesterday, depending on the style of the bra.

I can wear underwired bras as of Tuesday and have bought 5 so far. Am trying to be practical and have bought one black, one white and a few pretty ones etc.

I've just seen a fab gel boost bra that I want to get from La Senza online but as it is £25 was wondering whether I should invest in one or whether they will get bigger/smaller in the next few months?

Did anyone else with overs get bigger or smaller after the 6 week mark and if they did, when did this happen?

Thanks

Marie

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Did your boobs get bigger after the 6 week mark?? Empty Re: Did your boobs get bigger after the 6 week mark??

Post by Mia 27th June 2009, 11:16 am

I know Roxy. Angelpie and Nats got bigger over the months Flash

Mine have gained 1 1/4 inches but no change in bra size they are just settled, softer and more movable. I had anatomical unders I think around the 4 month mark they altered.

Soo I would limit your spending on bras..you have lots of changes to experience.xxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Did your boobs get bigger after the 6 week mark?? Empty Re: Did your boobs get bigger after the 6 week mark??

Post by annefinackapan 27th June 2009, 11:54 am

My bra size is exactly the same from when I was first measured by the lady who knows at 6 weeks. Howver they do look alot different and feel softer. Difficult one though cos I know lots of girls did go up in size a few months down the line. ( I hope to god Im not one no boob greed for me !) Sure you'll get more girls giving opinion to help.
Just noticed on ticker Im 5 months post op today Hurrah!!

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by renz 27th June 2009, 3:17 pm

i'm around the same....I was a DD sports bra, but now a definate 34e.

I dunno if i want them to fluff tho...like my e's
renz
renz
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 647

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 27th June 2009, 4:39 pm

yes they do i can fit in f/ff and some g cup bras lol mine fluffed at 10 months i was very late
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 27th June 2009, 4:45 pm

Mine filled out around the 2-3 month mark, i wasnt wearing a proper bra before then so i dont know if my size increased but i could tell by looking at them they filled out x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by MsTeews 28th June 2009, 7:37 am

I wouldnt go and buy a lot of bras just yet. All the new 32E support ones I got from La Senza I've only been able to wear twice as I got bigger at the 2 month mark. xx
MsTeews
MsTeews
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 28th June 2009, 10:53 am

Personally, I'd wait until you're two to three months PO before you buy expensive bras

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 29th June 2009, 3:29 pm

I agree with Roxy i would maybe wait a little longer, mine seemed to have got a bit bigger the past couple of weeks but i havnt been measured again yet, im sure you will see lots more changes to come hun.

x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 29th June 2009, 7:05 pm

Thanks everyone. I will stick with the 5 bras I've got for now then for the next couple of months!

I'm itching to have a big blow out!

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 29th June 2009, 7:50 pm

I agree with the others...I had anatomical unders like Mia and at 2 months I was fitting into Cs and Ds but now my Cs are definitely too small :o(

I don't feel much bigger but I've definitely filled out and softened since I ditched the sports bra at 3 months and Cs are now uncomfy...

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 29th June 2009, 9:46 pm

wheir did u get that bra in ur avator pic hun?what size is it?im a f/ff but sumtimes wear squeeze into a e
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by MsTeews 30th June 2009, 4:43 am

They are looking great in your avatar pic Marie! xx
MsTeews
MsTeews
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 30th June 2009, 8:18 pm

It's from La Senza Nat. It's in the sale and the bra and matching thong was £10! I got it in black too which is a 32F, so they do do it in that size.

Thanks MsTeews - I love them!

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 30th June 2009, 8:19 pm

Oh this one is a 32E but am thinking I should have got the F as I tried it on yesterday and feels a bit snug!

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down