Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeling blurgh on day 2 post op..

+4
louise28
mrsball
jenniferrf1
mimimax83
8 posters

Go down

feeling blurgh on day 2 post op.. Empty feeling blurgh on day 2 post op..

Post by mimimax83 13th December 2013, 8:18 pm

Tired and grumpy now!! the plaster thingys over my scars are so bloomin itchy, back is sore from my terrible posture and not being able to tidy and clean the house is driving me nuts! sorry to moan :( (still loving my new boobs tho lol) and will defo be trying out the pillow fort tonight!!xx
mimimax83
mimimax83
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 87

Back to top Go down

feeling blurgh on day 2 post op.. Empty Re: feeling blurgh on day 2 post op..

Post by jenniferrf1 13th December 2013, 8:20 pm

It's fine to have a moan!! You will feel uncomfortable for a while, day 2/3 are always the worst and being emotional is normal too, this time next week your be feeling much better :) for me the back ache was the worst part if the recovery! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by mimimax83 13th December 2013, 8:26 pm

thanks jennifer, def feeling emotional today, roll on next week i say!xx
mimimax83
mimimax83
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 13th December 2013, 8:35 pm

Awww hunny part of the boobie blues. Backache yes, I know it may be hard but try and straighten up as much as you can, itchy insions are normal although annoying, maybe try an antihistamine for some relief.

And yes the housework, I'm extremely house proud and watching my husband try I was tearing my hair out, but just think it's only a few weeks , and soon you'll be back into the swing of it. Xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 13th December 2013, 9:02 pm

Aw Mimimax, the day's nearly over and 2moz is a whole new day, just like you're a whole new you with your gorgeous new pups. Try embrace the rest, coz it'll soon be over before you know it and you'll be rushing and buzzing about again.
Pillow fort is sooo worth the faffing setting it up, took me until last night to crack it, but it's a Christmas miracle how comfy you can get and sleep well, after a good night's sleep you'll feel much better.x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleamai 13th December 2013, 9:32 pm

I hope you wake up feeling better tomorrow.  I must admit it not looking forward to watching someone else do my housework wrong haha x
ashleamai
ashleamai
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 13th December 2013, 10:07 pm

I hope you're okay i hope you feel much better tomorrow!! Congratulations on your boobies though, i bet they're gorgeous!! Can i ask, what is a pillow fort? Thank you xxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 13th December 2013, 10:28 pm

The best thing for that back is stand against a wall a slowly straighten up against it few times a day its feels so good cx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th December 2013, 3:47 am

Hoping you're not in too much discomfort today babe. Are you using ice-packs? They're an enormous help throughout recovery and really do help to alleviate the discomfort and reduce the swelling. These are what really helped get me through all of my recoveries.

If you don't have ice packs then a bag of frozen peas/rice/corn or anything really just placed over the tops of your boobs will help (never near incisions) 

A hot water bottle or microwaveable wheat bag will help your back too. The pillow fort as Louise suggested really does help to alleviate that pressure off your back as well as well so if you haven't yet tried that, maybe out that on your 'to do list' for this evening lol. 

The pillow fort:

One or two pillows whichever is most comfortable for you, plus your V-pillow to help raise your head and shoulders above chest height (this is all that's needed to be 'propped up')

A pillow under each arm to help support them.

A pillow under your knees to take the strain away from your back and help prevent you sliding down the bed.

A rolled towel in the small of your back. You can add the hot water bottle or wheat bag in the small of your back too if you wanted.   Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down