Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 days post op Feeling so fed up...

+6
mrsball
krizzooo1
blondie12
Jenpops
tinkerbell24
missindependant88
10 posters

Go down

16 days post op Feeling so fed up... Empty 16 days post op Feeling so fed up...

Post by missindependant88 8th December 2013, 8:02 pm

Hi girls,

Just thought I'd update you, feeling very fed up at the mo and to top it off I'm supposed to be back at work tomorrow :( Last couple of days ive been trying to get back to normal in preparation for work so Friday I drove to see a friend, this was the first time driving and man was it sore! very uncomfortable, felt like a learner driver again feeding the steering wheel! rested for the rest of the day after.

Yesterday was more full on I drove to town did some shoppin (don't worry got my dad to carry, lift and push trolley) had lunch with friends, walked around town and drove home. My boobies ached so bad! knew I had slightly over done it. today boobies very stiff and sore, didn't drive but was out most of day, am freaking out about work so had to do a practise run with my partner to make sure i'm safe to drive. all is fine apart from how much it hurts!

Just feelin so frustrated that I can't do what I normally do without pain, aching and discomfort! Is it normal to feel this achey? feel hideous too, got pointy hard boobs which look pointy in everything I wear (think it's the horrible bra) which is why goin bk to work is causing me anxiety I don't want people to notice as it will be an excuse to talk and bitch about me, I work in an office with mainly women. I've got to tell my boss why I've been off and obviously face the discomfort of actually going back to work, driving there which hurts and facing q's from colleagues as to why I was off and what operation did I have sad smile xxx
missindependant88
missindependant88
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

16 days post op Feeling so fed up... Empty Re: 16 days post op Feeling so fed up...

Post by tinkerbell24 8th December 2013, 8:08 pm

I felt exactly the same going back to wrok last wed at 9 days post op but once i got there I was ok

Can you get public transport until your not as sore feeling driving

I havent to wear a bra til I see my surgeon in jan and im hating that trying to find clothes that hide nipples is hard lol

hope u feel a bit better once you have been at work xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

16 days post op Feeling so fed up... Empty Re: 16 days post op Feeling so fed up...

Post by missindependant88 8th December 2013, 8:17 pm

oh really? did anyone notice? just want to be back to normal already. na it's in the middle of nowhere, I could ask a friend who works there to give me a lift if need be but wana try on my own tomorrow first.

You haven't got to wear a bra? or do u mean normal bra rathr than sports? tell me bout it! feel like that's all you can see through my clothes, is these big old saucers!

Thanks love we'll see tomorrow! xx
missindependant88
missindependant88
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 8th December 2013, 8:28 pm

Sending hugs Miss. Must be so hard when you expected to be feeling ok by now. Can't you ring in sick? Go docs and get sick note for a week?
Xx
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by missindependant88 8th December 2013, 8:34 pm

Thanks Jen, I honestly thought I'd be fine by now. I took holiday the first week and called in sick last week as hosp gave me a sick note until last fri, could call in again but any time off is unpaid as it's cosmetic. Know I should get back into it and surely whether I went back tomorrow or nxt week I'd still be sore and have the same **naughty word** to deal with. xx
missindependant88
missindependant88
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 8th December 2013, 8:39 pm

Lol at naughty word.

Guess you're right about the naughty word at work.

Not getting paid too must be difficult near Christmas. Just take it easy and if you need to get someone to drive you in. Take it you have a desk job or non manual? Xx
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie12 8th December 2013, 8:40 pm

I'm also going back to work tomorrow and not very excited about it xx

We have to be brave good luck
blondie12
blondie12
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 883

Back to top Go down

Post by missindependant88 8th December 2013, 8:45 pm

aw good luck too, sure we'll both be fine how many days post op are u? xx
missindependant88
missindependant88
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 8th December 2013, 8:50 pm

All the best for going back to work. I hope that you feel better soon.....driving, shopping etcetc

xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie12 8th December 2013, 8:51 pm

26 days, but I have also had rhino at the same time..

What is killing me is sleeping upright for so long..

Still need to sleep upright for the next 2 weeks because of my nose xx

We'll be fine Hug
blondie12
blondie12
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 8th December 2013, 8:53 pm

Sorry to read that Hun, I know how frustrating it can be you feel you just want to get back to normal and do everything it's just the discomfort of boobs stopping you. 

It will get better Hun. 

Can you maybe get a taxi to work for a few days maybe say you've pulled a back muscle or done something to your shoulder if anyone asks.

As for noticing boobs Hun, layers are your friend, nice loose top, long chunky cardigan. And maybe a scarf . 
I doubt anyone will notice with those on! 

Xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 8th December 2013, 8:55 pm

Everyone at my work knows about my BA but nopeno bra at all can't wait to get into my sports bra lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie12 8th December 2013, 9:05 pm

I used to wear such huge chicken fillets that no one will know that I have had a BA Hysterical 

If anything, my boobies look smaller now :doh:
blondie12
blondie12
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th December 2013, 10:02 pm

You'll be surprised how much healing you can do in a week missindependent. 

Sounds to me like you're pushing yourself far too hard and the aching your getting from your boobs right now is a warning to for you to slow that right down hun and you really do need to listen to that.

Ideally another week off would probably do you the world of good, so you get a little more resting in whilst you do get back to normality, but this doesn't sound from your posts like its an option you want to take babe, so the least you can do for yourself is call your friend and get her to drive you. You've said she can, so make use if friends at this time when you NEED them....and you do need them right now babe. Its 'hurting' you to drive and you aren't going yourself any favours at all by pushing that when there's someone out there who can help you. 

What bra is it you're wearing babe? If the bra is creating a pointy look, do you think it may also be worth investing in another sportbra? One that you're going to feel more comfortable in? It won't be a waste of money babe because I really don't know of any post-op women whop don't continue wearing their sportsbras after healing so you'll get your money's worth from it and from the sounds of things will fee much better in it too. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 8th December 2013, 10:10 pm

Feel for you, haven't been through my op yet but do know the feeling of when is the pain going to end and why can't I be normal again ! It's frustrating and gets you down but try to keep thinking that it will get better bit by bit and down the line will feel like a blip. As for your colleagues, I'm the same with the idea of school mums but after the first day it will all feel back to normal I'm sure :) xxx good luck
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 361

Back to top Go down

Post by RexieP 8th December 2013, 10:37 pm

Hi I'm sorry you're feeling down :( Don't worry too much about going back to work if you can as the stress won't help your healing. I have been totally open with my colleagues and no one has said a thing otherthan to ask how they are! I think sometimes if you try to hide something itjiust makes the speculation worse. If you are open and confident about it then anyone that judges you will just appear to be jealous! Be proud hun I bet most of the women in your office would love to change at least one thing about themselves but most don't have the confidence or the opportunity to do so, be proud that you did what you needed to make YOU happy :) Good luck and try to go steady don't overdo it xx
RexieP
RexieP
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by missindependant88 10th December 2013, 6:47 pm

OK, so thought I'd give you an update, I drove on Monday and was very sore and uncomfortable, first day back at work was horrible, luckily no one noticed but had the worst back pain and savage aching! got home and was in a lot of pain! text my mate and she gave me a lift today and will tomorrow. Last night I tried on a cardi as been stressing about what I can wear without having pointy sticky out boobs and had the most horrible pain in my left boob (this one has been the worse one ever since) fell to my knees with the pain, think I just stretched too much but now today I have had not only the aching in both but really painful in the left, have I done something? Having to wear the bind and know it's pushing them down, would that hurt as their dropping? Feel like my implant is moving in the left, have I damaged the muscle???? xxxxx
missindependant88
missindependant88
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by missindependant88 10th December 2013, 6:49 pm

oh yeh forgot to say people have been fishing so bad at work but don't wanna be honest with them, its none of their business. I know what your saying RexieP but it's personal and regardless I'm gossip, it would only fuel it. So doing my head in though people keep asking!! xx
missindependant88
missindependant88
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nvargem 10th December 2013, 8:07 pm

Hey hun

hope you feeling better...i had the same feeling..but to me what was unconfortable was the tightness..really was having a panic attack with that... i did my op also without work knowing..was supposed to only have 1week off work using the self certified sickness leave...but i went to my gp on that  next weekend complained about back pain due to the op and he passed me a further week that i gave into my work...well resume i got back and there was alot of questions..told my manager if she could comunicate to the team that i had an op..but it was very personal and i wouldnt feel comfortable talking about it...
well thats what they did..no one asked but i could see that they were wanting to know..but so far so good..no one knows ;),

Just had to tell you ..as your not alone..as other ppl already said just this week you have heeled..and you will feel good very soon  Give You
nvargem
nvargem
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 10th December 2013, 8:25 pm

Aaaagh gossips! Can't stand it . I hope you feel better now, how's the pain since trying your cardi???! Really pleased to hear that you have a lift in for couple days, that will probably help alot!
 REALLY hope you feel much better soon, don't let gossiping get on top of you, what others think doesn't matter a bit! I will find that hard myself though once mine are done.... People can make you feel rubbish which you do not need right now, think possitive....appreciate those around you offering help and ignore the rest. You'll get there very soon.

xxx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down