Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Had a check up!

+2
tigertonix
RexieP
6 posters

Go down

Had a check up! Empty Had a check up!

Post by RexieP 7th December 2013, 12:41 am

So today I went for a check up with my surgeon just for peace of mind after this horrible unexplained allergic reaction I've been having through the last two weeks. Its not related to my surgery but has made the girls a bit more sore and my whole body is itchy! Mr Lee says they sre healing well although I do have a slughtly scabby wound on my left but I did wake up to find myself scratching it the other night eek but that was cos of the itchy rash all over me. He says it isn't damaged. He also said there is only a fraction of difference between them both now heightwise so hopefully in time they will even out completely! Hes so lovely but I wuite often forget myself and forget to ask certain questions duh. Never mind I will see him again on 20th for my 6 week check! All reassured for now though :) My husband had a peek ton8ght and says they look lovely so that's cheered me up! Just got to shift this ugly rash now lol.....
RexieP
RexieP
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Had a check up! Empty Re: Had a check up!

Post by tigertonix 7th December 2013, 2:22 am

That's great news!! The main thing is that your breasts are doing great! At least you know your allergic reaction wasn't down to surgery! (thank god!) i'm sure your rash will disappear in a few days.. But of course it will seem longer to you haha! Good luck with it.. Keep us posted! Much love xxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 7th December 2013, 8:45 am

Glad to read all is well hunny. I'm sure the rash will soon disappear x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th December 2013, 9:57 am

Good to read your surgeon is pleased with your progress hun and I hope your allergy does settle down for you soon babe. That must be horrendous for you have to deal with right now and I do feel so sorry for you hun Hug
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 7th December 2013, 10:41 am

Glad all is loking grear now you just need that allergy sorted

When.mia had really bad excema before her.body wraps which helped her they gave me stronger antihistamines for her bedtime that had a slight sedative in them but.she was ok getting up in the morning you could as your gp if he can prescribe something? xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by RexieP 7th December 2013, 10:48 am

Thank you ladies! I am taking 3 fexofenadines a day - on drs orders as the instructions say only 1 a day - and it seems to be keeping it under control. Just scared what would happen if I stopped taking them! Can't stay pumped full of drugs long term. I actually took a photo of the girls this morning and am a little disheartened to see just how much higher my left is than the right. I can feel a squidy space of breast tissue/skin under my implant on the left am a little concerned it isn't going to drop enough to be equal :/ I can feel the implant right in the bottom of my right but on the left I can feel its sitting higher. Anyone had experience of this? Tink when yours were high could you feel any space underneath? Xx
RexieP
RexieP
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 7th December 2013, 10:55 am

No when.mine were high at the bottom i could easily feel the bottom of the implant and what felt like hard skin and it felt to.me like the implant had no where to go. This is another thing that wasnt helping them drop as what i was feeling was right the implant just had no room.to move

How many days post.op are u.xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RexieP 7th December 2013, 12:07 pm

I'm four weeks and 3 days post op. There is like empty flesh underneath the implant that I can pinch. About an inch. Could it be that the pocket is too high then and isnt sitting taking up all of my boob?
RexieP
RexieP
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 7th December 2013, 1:37 pm

hmmm im not sure maybe when cookie or another mod comes along then they can understand it

it might just be where you implant is going to settle? xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RexieP 7th December 2013, 2:05 pm

Hope so! My surgeon knows its there cos he felt it and had a little look in particular at it but he didn't say anything at all, surely if he thought it wasnt right he would have said? I did ask about it dropping and he agreed that as it was the problem one before he expected it to be slower recovering.
RexieP
RexieP
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 7th December 2013, 2:24 pm

It's most likely due to how early post op you are, your implants will drop and fall into the pocket that has been created for you... Like you said if it wasn't right he would have said so try not to worry, you have so far to go and it's all normal xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by RexieP 7th December 2013, 2:28 pm

Thank you Jenniferrf1 I hope thats all it is! So hard not to worry after already having to have a reop! So scared something will go wrong again!
RexieP
RexieP
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 7th December 2013, 4:16 pm

I can imagine!! See what cookie says too but I'm sure all will work out for you :) xxxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down