Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7 Day check

4 posters

Go down

7 Day check Empty 7 Day check

Post by meqr 22nd September 2009, 1:18 pm

Hi girls... I had my check today... and I drove there.. hehe.. yes.. felt sooo good.. independence.. yea.. let me at it... so I had my little strips taken off... wow burning sensation all avo.... and she kinda snipped a little.. Mmm I didn't look.. and she needed to wipe under my boob (leftie) a few times (bit of blood coming out) said I could have a look... so I did... she replaced the strips with littler strips.... must say I had to hold them whilst lying down... was weird... Sooo I can lie down now... thank goodness... and maybe on I have not had a full night sleep for weeks as was not sleeping prior to op either.... nightmares about op....

Sooo the nurse said I could gently massage them... just gentle top and sides.. to squeeze them together every now and then and I can do gentle excercise.. walking.. bike and cross trainer without the arms... soo all was good I reckon....

The nurse recommended a thing for scars called heal gel... has anyone heard of it? she said it was devised by surgeons for post ops scarring... faces etc.. expensive suposedely but excellent.. bio oil was said to be ok .. so I will keep doing that a little. If anyone has any other tips for what to use.. she just said to keep them moistured really.

I have to ask this one... my scars looked sooo lumpy... is that how they start.... I cannot grumble as they used my old scars to go in... but they looked lumpy and horrible to me right now.... do we all start like that.... my scars are going to be higher as of course my incision for the reduction will be raised once the implant is placed... so just wondered if we all start lumpy looking and like we were dewn with fishwire?

x
meqr
meqr
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 127

Back to top Go down

7 Day check Empty Re: 7 Day check

Post by LouLou82 23rd September 2009, 4:55 pm

My scars are fine from the nipple down ( I had an uplift) but when it gets to the crease it does look a little lumpy but I'll just keep massaging, and my boob's starting to settle a little so it wont really be seen if it doesn't flatten out.
LouLou82
LouLou82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1032

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 23rd September 2009, 5:34 pm

Hi Hun

good news! my scars are neat but little rasied lumps,,best ones i saw were ruth89's hers are super tidy,, she is about 3 days earlier than I, I will put new pics up in next day or so and you can compare how mine are healing... looked into the heal gel, xxxxxx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by meqr 23rd September 2009, 8:00 pm

Sticky wrote:My scars are fine from the nipple down ( I had an uplift) but when it gets to the crease it does look a little lumpy but I'll just keep massaging, and my boob's starting to settle a little so it wont really be seen if it doesn't flatten out.

Thanks hun... just so you know as I had a reduction whatever scars you have now... around your nipple and down.. they will virtually fade/blend... you can hardly see mine.. my friend did not notice them today and she is a nurse... and there was no fab gel back when I had it done.

;-)
meqr
meqr
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by meqr 23rd September 2009, 8:02 pm

katie0506 wrote:Hi Hun

good news! my scars are neat but little rasied lumps,,best ones i saw were ruth89's hers are super tidy,, she is about 3 days earlier than I, I will put new pics up in next day or so and you can compare how mine are healing... looked into the heal gel, xxxxxx

They did not look too bad today when I went trying on bras... hehe.. bought a few Royce ones for £5.. hehe Debenhams had a good sale on... just sleep ones.... looked sooo comfy... one was maternity.. but I don't mind... and it's not like my slippers do either.. ;-)

Yea the heal gel.. I ordered some... have you?

x
meqr
meqr
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LouLou82 23rd September 2009, 8:51 pm

meqr wrote:
Sticky wrote:My scars are fine from the nipple down ( I had an uplift) but when it gets to the crease it does look a little lumpy but I'll just keep massaging, and my boob's starting to settle a little so it wont really be seen if it doesn't flatten out.

Thanks hun... just so you know as I had a reduction whatever scars you have now... around your nipple and down.. they will virtually fade/blend... you can hardly see mine.. my friend did not notice them today and she is a nurse... and there was no fab gel back when I had it done.

;-)

Thanks for that hun, it's reassuring to hear from girls who've had similar surgery.
I had been a bit worried about my poor mangled boob at first but tbh it's getting better everyday.
LouLou82
LouLou82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1032

Back to top Go down

Post by meqr 23rd September 2009, 9:02 pm

Sticky wrote:
meqr wrote:

;-)

Thanks for that hun, it's reassuring to hear from girls who've had similar surgery.
I had been a bit worried about my poor mangled boob at first but tbh it's getting better everyday.

Well mine was a big op..... over a kilo off/out and a t-junction.... soo around the nipple down the centre and then out to my sides.... sooo I have very large scarring.. and must say I have forgotten them really... but at mo they have gone a little red.... but the ones around my nipple and down are still faint... ;-) Soooo I think you will be fine.

x
meqr
meqr
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 23rd September 2009, 9:46 pm

my scars were a little lumpy to start with, i guess its the stiches inside maybe??

but now my scars are barely visible tbh! ive been rubbing bio oil on every night before bed and vitiman e whenever ive had a shower.. it seems to be working :)
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by meqr 24th September 2009, 6:50 am

Ruth89 wrote:my scars were a little lumpy to start with, i guess its the stiches inside maybe??

but now my scars are barely visible tbh! ive been rubbing bio oil on every night before bed and vitiman e whenever ive had a shower.. it seems to be working 7 Day check Icon_smile

Hehe we both had Traynor... so fingers crossed..... where did ya get the vitamin E oil was thinking of using that too... I am waiting the heal gel at mo.. but of course think I will use them both and maybe on my old scars too....

x
meqr
meqr
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down