Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 WEEKS!!... and pics are up :-)

+9
kay
Emma
annefinackapan
Jessica
MarieMc85
alisia09
Nisey
Mia
emz1988
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

3 WEEKS!!... and pics are up :-) - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 WEEKS!!... and pics are up :-)

Post by *Sally* 6th July 2009, 7:22 pm

Could i have a look please hunny. I've just put my own pics up too so will do a swap if you like!!

Sally x
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

3 WEEKS!!... and pics are up :-) - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 WEEKS!!... and pics are up :-)

Post by emz1988 7th July 2009, 8:55 am

usre hun i have pm'd you. Hope everyone is okay :O)

xxxx
emz1988
emz1988
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 7th July 2009, 9:11 am

Lookin' good hun x Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 7th July 2009, 9:23 am

Thank You for sharing!!

Well looking fab!! You have had a brilliant transformation Flash
Scars soo neat too, still some settling to see.

I can see what you mean with sports bra...think it is a bigger cup size you need :) But, a bra extender should help and save more expense on sports bras. As you are likely to need bigger again in 'normal' bras!!

Soo glad you have found it easier than imagined!! I dont know what I expected to be honest. But, I did find it easy to manage and fun, and would do it again without any concern.

Happy Healing Give You xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by emz1988 7th July 2009, 11:07 am

aww thanks Mia! Yeah i think they need to drop more and settle still slightly high and mighty... ha xxx
emz1988
emz1988
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dbs 7th July 2009, 11:29 am

can I see pretty please!!
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1142

Back to top Go down

Post by emz1988 7th July 2009, 12:39 pm

I have pm'd you hun.
xxxx
emz1988
emz1988
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 7th July 2009, 8:17 pm

Hi Emz

I just peeked at your piccies as had your PW from b4 and hun they look fab really settling nicely. Your bra looks nice too as its low cut in the front - think I may have to try one of those! xxxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by loo3 8th July 2009, 9:23 am

Emma they look fab!! Bet your soo pleased! I went into M&S on monday to get a new bra cos my 34D is too big on the band. And I'm a 32DD at the mo but she said they will probs get bigger!! Sure they dont feel that big!! Dont get this fulffing business but im sure one has definetly got bigger overnight!! Defo no what you mean about your boyfriend and other people staring at your boobs..went out for a few drinks with the guys last night and they were talking to my chest! Quite funny!
loo3
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by emz1988 8th July 2009, 3:57 pm

Haha brilliant, 32 DD wowwee check you out girly, i think mine have got slightly bigger in the last couple of days as some of my bras are feeling a little tight, can you get measured for a sports bra or is it still best to wait until you have had your 6 week check before getting measured. xxxx
emz1988
emz1988
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by loo3 8th July 2009, 8:24 pm

Well my sports bras wernt fitting so i went to M&S and got some non-wired bras. They arnt sexy gorgeous ones but they are loads more supportive! Yer think its 6 weeks for underwired ones! Cant wait to be in a normal bra! They are starting to feel huge thou! What if they are a 32E/F?!?!?! Arrrh! I only had teeny implants!!
loo3
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by emz1988 12th July 2009, 11:16 am

aww bless you thats a good thing though! The thing is though i dont feel that big lol its mad...

i went and saw the nurse yesterday as its been 4 weeks and i could feel like a little bit of the stitch right at the end of the incisions sticking out and it was rubbing and causing my body to create a little pocket round it the nurse pulled it out and it pretty much went back to normal colour no redness as soon as she took it out.

How are you finding your now loo3 are you finding they feel more like you now?

I also feel the longer ive had these puppies the more ppl i am being open about it to, lol its crazy esspecially on girly get to togethers.

xxxxxxx
emz1988
emz1988
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2