Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

back to see surgeon - 8 months post op

+4
jenniferrf1
COOKIE
Jenpops
Nicole
8 posters

Go down

back to see surgeon - 8 months post op Empty back to see surgeon - 8 months post op

Post by Nicole 26th November 2013, 9:29 pm

well i'm 8 months now. boobs havent changed at all since the 3/4 month mark. They're still quite firm, with limited movement and sore if touched too hard. Not sure if it's normal at this stage, or if i'm just a very slow healer? But better to be safe than sorry i guess!
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

back to see surgeon - 8 months post op Empty Re: back to see surgeon - 8 months post op

Post by Jenpops 26th November 2013, 9:30 pm

Ah Hun. Sorry to hear.

Could it be CC?

When's your appointment? X
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

back to see surgeon - 8 months post op Empty Re: back to see surgeon - 8 months post op

Post by COOKIE 26th November 2013, 9:34 pm

They should have softened and have some movement by now Nicole. I think you're right to discuss it further with your surgeon lovely and please let us know how you get on. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 26th November 2013, 9:36 pm

Jenpops -  i did wonder that myself, so i read up about the different grades and it sounds mostly like grade II & i'm only covered for a re-op from grade III or above so we shall have to see.

I haven't booked an appt yet, am going to ring them tomorrow... my surgeon consults every other Friday so sometime in the next 3 weeks hopefully if i can organise the time off work.

Cookie - they do move side to side however they wont budge in the upwards direction and indeed if i even try to push them up they get sore pretty much instantaneously, but I thought this was possibly just to do with having unders?
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 26th November 2013, 9:40 pm

Hope you can get in soon then Hun.

Sounds like your muscles have tensed up over them if you had unders? Maybe?

I have been told about that possibility today. Must not heavy lift for 4 weeks ish or that could happen.

Anyway get booked in ASAP and let us know how you get on.

Hugs xx
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 26th November 2013, 9:44 pm

haha i didnt do any lifting for months after, was being a right lazy sod!

i'm not convinced there's actually a problem, and was going to wait until i saw him at 12 months but a few of my lovely friends have forced me to see him sooner! but they're right, better to be safe than sorry. And i paid a lot of money for the aftercare so might aswell use it!

i shall let you know how i get on xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 26th November 2013, 9:50 pm

Your friend are right ;-) x
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 26th November 2013, 9:53 pm

Glad your going back to see him Nicole, hoping it isn't anything to worry about but will be looking out for your update xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 26th November 2013, 9:55 pm

Hey Nicole, hope its nothing bad. Best to get peace of mind though. Keep us updated :)
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 26th November 2013, 10:03 pm

Nicole wrote:Cookie - they do move side to side however they wont budge in the upwards direction and indeed if i even try to push them up they get sore pretty much instantaneously, but I thought this was possibly just to do with having unders?
Sounds like the muscle is tight Nicole. They 'should' be able to move up and they shouldn't be sore when doing this hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie12 26th November 2013, 10:25 pm

I hope everything's ok with your boobies hun xx
blondie12
blondie12
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 883

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 26th November 2013, 10:55 pm

yup your friends are right nicole ;)

like you say, use the aftercare and better be safe than sorry xx
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 26th November 2013, 11:02 pm

Oh so u listened to.me ;) lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down