Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back from seeing my surgeon.

+30
ElizabethSok
Kxx
alexandria18
jakki32
Kurukullachis
jogo
Wishful
MissFebruary
suzifaye
alice111
Shazcott
snowy51
zebra1984
cottontail1
mirren001
sianyoungx
misty23
Jasmine Sharpe
ajm81
Ftmum1986
misf1
mrsball
vickeysmith
LouiseR11
Scatty247
mais04
red
tinkerbell24
CharFaye
COOKIE
34 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Back from seeing my surgeon. Empty Back from seeing my surgeon.

Post by COOKIE 8th January 2013, 3:46 pm

What a meeting! I was in there for over an hour and fair dues to Mr Persico he listened to everything I said with great concern and even wanted me to relay what happened back to him to help him understand why I paid twice for surgery and he fully agreed with me that I should never have had to pay. My body's reaction to the rupture was no fault of my own and he said if he were my surgeon at time I would not have paid. I almost cried and hugged him.

He was so sad also to see what I've been going through and he too said it seems I have an allergy to the dissolvable suctures. At first he thought not, but Steph, the clinic nurse came in to show pictures of the holes be fore they had started to close (just this week they're starting to get better) and he felt so bad bless him. He is very concerned and wants priority put on my healing. He said no dressings to be applied now aside from a gauze placed over when I'm wearing my sports bra. For two hours every day he wants me braless in a cotton T-shirt to enable the air to get to the wounds and hopefully dry them up now. I can shower every day now Stars but am to remain in sports bras.

I then addressed the access skin and he agreed he could see it. At first he went on to say that he only agreed to do the scar revision which I said I was thankful for but am not happy to trade one complication in for another, he said that sometimes when repairing other surgeons work we have to accept that there may be a trade. I said I was more than happy to trade the additional scars that were needed but am not happy to trade in the access skin at all and I got quite defensive explaining that I had been through all this before with the company and I wanted my concerns logged and I wanted my dissatisfaction of the bottom of my breast noted. I never signed up for that.

His attitude then changed and he said we maybe have some misunderstanding somewhere. He wants me wait and see how my healing progresses. He agree the access skin is visible but think my right implant is still a little high and needs to drop a little still so this maybe will make things look better. So I've agreed to wait.

In addition to this I have Mr Persicos word in writing as well as have him shake on his word that if it doesn't correct itself, if he's able to do something to fix it for me he will.

He said he can make no promises, but wants me to have confidence in him that his word is good and its also final within Transform because he demands a lot of respect from them for the work he does. If he thinks additional surgery is needed to take away the access skin he WILL do it and I will have no fee and better still no problem at all with Transform and this he gave me his word. He will deal with everything personally.

I'm going back to see him on the 5th of feb and he's hoping to see a big improvement by then..so am I.

Mr.Persico has given me faith that there are good hearted surgeons out there. I mattered to him today and feel confident that if things don't change he WILL help me. Xx

COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Back from seeing my surgeon. Empty Re: Back from seeing my surgeon.

Post by CharFaye 8th January 2013, 3:50 pm

Wow! What a story.. Cookie I'd love to see your picture trial if I could? Xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1240

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 8th January 2013, 3:54 pm

Cookiw that all sound 2 steps forward and I really do hope there is no more steps back. you must be on a high xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th January 2013, 3:59 pm

PM sent Char :thumbs:

Tink - I'm feeling more confident. I feel Mr P took time to take in my whole story today which was a shock to him and with what I've gone through since I think he felt kind of sorry for me. He likened the holes to the same sensations as a burn and that's exactly how I can explain it. Its being burned, that stinging soreness, so painful. But most importantly he wants me to trust him and I told him I find that hard after all I've been through but he said he was being sincere and we shook on it lol. S I don't know about being on a high. I think that will come when everything is all OK? Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 8th January 2013, 4:05 pm

not on the ehole but the fact someone has listened maybe xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th January 2013, 4:08 pm

Yes Tink.... I couldn't be happier about that. Like I said, I mattered today and that's worth more than its weight in gold yes xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by red 8th January 2013, 4:18 pm

Hiya Cookie. I'm pleased to hear that your surgeon seems to be very concerned and also sympathetic towards you. I really understand how that it is important to you, as even though my first ba was a big disapointment to me as it was regarding wrong implant choice and nothing surgical the understaning and all advice I was given for my re-op with my 2nd surgeon was fantastic and it really made me feel so confident in proceeding with my 2nd ba. It all sounds really positive that you will get the right result in the end, but its really disgraceful and very upsetting for you that you have been put through this ordeal through know fault of your own. Onwards and upwards for you! x
red
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 8th January 2013, 4:28 pm

Hug Brilliant that its all written down but hopefully it sorts itself out. Glad it went well he sounds lovely xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th January 2013, 5:09 pm

You totally get where I come from red and I appreciate you taking the time to reply after all you've gone through too lovely Hug

Thanks Mais, its such a relief that its over now. Hubby was great too and really stated my case well. Its been such a drain on him too so it meant a lot hearing things from his point of view. I felt very lucky and so supported today by all. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 8th January 2013, 5:11 pm

So pleased you are getting somewhere cookie and that you have it in writing he really can't go back on his word, now it's the dreaded waiting game isn't it? I really hope it goes quick for you xxxx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th January 2013, 5:15 pm

Yeah, that's it now Scatty. I've promised myself I'm not going to be looking everyday for changes and I do mean that. I know I can focus on things far too much so the less I look the better and if they're looking good by next month -Great! If not, I know it'll be dealt with. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 8th January 2013, 5:35 pm

It's hard isn't it? I haven't been through the terrible time you have and I had to stop myself from looking and obsessing bout my boobs so I couldn't begin to imagine how you have felt. You are so patient and caring with us all too while you are dealing with so much you are a star!! Xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by LouiseR11 8th January 2013, 5:45 pm

Im so glad your surgeon listened to you Cookie...you've been on some journey and i really hope it will all be sorted for you soon xxx Hug
LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 286

Back to top Go down

Post by vickeysmith 8th January 2013, 5:57 pm

Finally they are listening to you and agreeing to rectify your problem. About time, so glad you had some positive news. Hope it continues to go well for you x
vickeysmith
vickeysmith
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 8th January 2013, 6:18 pm

So pleased to read something positive and solid has come from seeing him today. That feeling of relief of having the promise of re opmif things don't work out for you must be the most reassuring thing for you after all you've been through Hun. So pleased for you xxx Hug
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 8th January 2013, 6:22 pm

Your surgeon sounds very good hun, and i am glad he will keep to his word. You've been through a tough time and now thankfully you have a surgeon who listens. Hope things improve by the time you see him in a few weeks. Glad you can shower hun, can smell ya from here Back from seeing my surgeon. 557141
love ya cookie
x
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ftmum1986 8th January 2013, 7:04 pm

Glad things went well hun and you were listened to - you deserve it. Really hope that when you go back in Feb there will be a big improvement :-) xx
Ftmum1986
Ftmum1986
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by ajm81 8th January 2013, 7:08 pm

Glad your consultation went well and things are looking up cookie xx
ajm81
ajm81
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 192

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Sharpe 8th January 2013, 7:10 pm

I think thats so nice that hes listened to you and has agreed to that! i bet you are very excited! any chance i could have a look at your picture trail? xx
Jasmine Sharpe
Jasmine Sharpe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 435

Back to top Go down

Post by misty23 8th January 2013, 7:19 pm

So glad things went well for you cookie x sounds like you've had a terrible time. Sending positive thoughts to add to the fab positive news you had today xx
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 522

Back to top Go down

Post by sianyoungx 8th January 2013, 7:29 pm

Glad it went well for you cookie Hug xx
sianyoungx
sianyoungx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 349

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 8th January 2013, 7:51 pm

I couldn't be happier for you! X
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by cottontail1 8th January 2013, 8:30 pm

Sounds like he will fix you cookie. I'm glad the meeting went well and that he was understanding and reassuring in the end. What an ordeal for you. It's just aswell you stood your ground and asked for him to note your dissatisfaction as it sounds like he would have let you go without trying to sort the excess skin for you if you had accepted it as a 'trade off'. Hope the healing continues over the next month xx
cottontail1
cottontail1
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 8th January 2013, 8:55 pm

Hug Happy to hear it all went well for you Cookie! Sounds like you have a great surgeon Stars Wooooooooooooo bring on the showering dance
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 638

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy51 8th January 2013, 9:40 pm

Awww cookie, I was so pleased to read your post. There absolutely are some good guys out there who really do care. Mr Persico certainly sounds like one of those guys. You have gone through so much and you still clearly have a bit to go. However, you are such a strong lady - it is that positivity and strength that will get you through all this. You are a real inspiration to all of us! And you will definitely see an end to all this - a happy end! Great big hugs Hug xxx
snowy51
snowy51
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 518

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next