Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updates

+7
Daisydee
flowergirl
Lias6246
CassieShips
rachij
jenniferrf1
COOKIE
11 posters

Go down

Updates Empty Updates

Post by COOKIE 15th November 2013, 5:10 pm

So how's all our post-oppers doing?

It would be nice to have a little update to hear how everyone's getting on.

Me... Well, I'm doing great! Since Mr Liew got his hands on my boobs lol, they've now healed up really well and after a whole year in sportsbras FINALLY got the all clear to wear what I wanted just before my holiday which I was thrilled about. So I feel that although I have to wait for the scars to continue healing and fading I've finally reached my destination. I've been discharged from Mr Liew and unless I have a problem I no longer need to worry about them. WOOP -WOOP 4 whole years of worry! And to hear that was simply heaven so I'm a very happy cookie yes 

How about you all? Not matter how far along post-op you are it would just be great to read how your all doing. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Updates Empty Re: Updates

Post by jenniferrf1 15th November 2013, 5:27 pm

Well I'm two and a half months post op and am doing great! I'm loving my new boobs and notice changes all the time...
In the past week or so I've noticed a change in the shape as I believe they are dropping and I'm beginning to get a natural slope. My incisions are tiny tiny and fading which is nice... Still have a way to go but mr M had done wonders! They are softening up all the time.

Pre BA I had tuberous breasts and before my surgery it looked into as wether I have a areola reduction or not.. It was a 50/50 chance I was told by all surgeons as to wether the BA alone would fix this. They are currently doing well although still a little puffy... I know I have a whole to go and I'm booked in already next month to see my surgeon and then around March at the 6 month mark... I think I will leave them if they stay how they are though until after children and next time around as the improvement is amazing and next time I could be looking at a lift anyway! :)
X
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by rachij 15th November 2013, 6:02 pm

Hey, 

I am a month postnop and still worried over my leftie, ( got appointment on 26th nov with surgeon). Don't kmow what's going on with it , but overall I'm really happy with them and the work he's done.
rachij
rachij
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th November 2013, 6:23 pm

Awwww great reading you so happy Jen dance 

I'm sure you already know that its early days yet Rach, so in time leftie should come good.

Isn't it nice though to read overall we're all happy. Give You  Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CassieShips 15th November 2013, 6:26 pm

Hey,

I have just realise that I am actually one year post op today! Wooooo!! Happy booby birthday to me :) 

I am very happy with my boobs, would've gone bigger but there's always next time and they actually really suit my body. I still regularly wear a sports bra, and sleep in one every night. They are also moisturised daily and I still massage my scars. 

They have settled lovely and are very nice shape, if I do say so myself ha I have to admit that I quite like showing them off and have enjoyed being able to wear what I want. 

I have lost nearly a stone since I've had them done  and thankfully they haven't been affected much by this. If anything they look even better on me now. 

This is for me one of the best things I have ever done and it has made me so happy :) 

x x
CassieShips
CassieShips
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th November 2013, 6:29 pm

Awwww LOVE that update Cassie and WOW...what an avi! Heart 

I just loved reading everything going so good for you and how much you're enjoying them. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 15th November 2013, 8:33 pm

That's great news cookie - so pleased for you.

It's lovely to hear how everyone is doing.

I'm over 2 weeks post op and I'm the happiest I've ever been! I feel so lucky to have what I have and now I have perfect boobs too! Mrs Kat is an utter genius with what she did with my boobs. It's amazing how sexy they can make you feel - I'm ready to strip off and start pole dancing lol!

My boobs have got a lot of changing to do and I took so e more pics and updated my picture trail today and one looks bigger than the other and one nipple is lower but thanks to this website I know that it's normal. They have become squishy now as well which I think means the swelling is going down. All in all I couldn't be happier!! 

X
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirl 15th November 2013, 9:19 pm

Lovely to hear from everyone!
I'm 11 days post-op and doing very well! Leftie has dropped properly and incision is in the crease now as it was above but still waiting for rightie to go for it. Which means I'm still wearing the awful, sweaty band that THG seem to favour. Urgh!
Dressings are off and I had a shower this morning which was heaven!
Am all back to normal, driving, no pain etc... the only thing is hoovering is still too heavy but shall keep that one up for a bit for the boyfy to do hehe!
Am absolutely in love with my new boobs, they look amazing - definitely not too big at 525, despite me being quite petite. They look like big boobs, but not ridiculous and I'm over the moon. Am fitting into a stretchy 30E sports bra which I had from my previous op, could probably go up to an F as have a bit of side spillage. The shape of them is exactly what I wanted to achieve... I always wanted more side boob and cleavage after my first op and I have that now, even if the projection is not much different which is fine
with me. 

Happy, happy, happy!!!
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisydee 16th November 2013, 8:06 am

Aw so nice to hear from everyone! 
I am nearly 8 months PO now.... Where has that time gone?! I am still really happy with my boobs, I love the shape, the size is perfect and I couldn't be happier. The skin still feels a bit shiny and stretched and I have a very small amount of sensation in my right nipple but I have accepted that now. 
I love wearing what I want and can't wait to Christmas party dress shopping!! I rarely wear a sports bra anymore, only really if I feel achy. 
Genuinely the best decision I ever made!! 
X
Daisydee
Daisydee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 396

Back to top Go down

Post by Gleaming 16th November 2013, 8:20 am

Ahh that's great to hear everyone is pleased so far :)

Your pics look great Rachel so I really hope your surgeon can put your mind at ease hun.

I'm 3 1/2 weeks post op now and feel pretty much back to normal now. Loving the results !! Still keeping my pictrail up to date and every time I add a new pic I can see the change, so glad I did it :D xxx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th November 2013, 11:01 am

Ooooo flower girl... You really shouldn't be hoovering at all just yet babe. Your boyfriend has till the end of your six week recovery of hoovering yet lol!  I'm loving reading how happy you are though... You sound positively elated babe! yahoo 

Love your avi Daisy, you probably have the look I'd like when I have my next op. And don't give up on that sensation in your nipple hun. It can take 2 years for full sensation to return. Xx

Yayyyyy Gleaming you're happy too! This is just wonderful! I'm really enjoying this thread and reading how were all getting on. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisydee 16th November 2013, 11:44 am

Thanks cookie! What a compliment!!
I haven't given up just yet as I have more feeling than I did 3 months ago... But I have realised it's not the end of the world and worth it for the result I have and am happy with! Xx
Daisydee
Daisydee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 396

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th November 2013, 11:49 am

I know what you mean Daisy. I have only partial feeling in leftie now, its numb to light touch but I can feel a good pinch and it does now react to cold. I went through a period when it had no temperature reaction and it was quite embarrassing having one pointer! Lol

But as you say... Its a small price to pay isn't it. I'm 4 years on now, so there's no chance for me, but hopefully yours will return fingers crossed xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 16th November 2013, 8:04 pm

i'm nearly 5 months now and absolutely love my boobs!! i feel good about them and myself every day, which is such a 180degree change, as i used to feel down about them every day.

luckily i've had a really easy recovery, i'm regaining nipple sensation and they are continuing to soften up sooo nicely.
my scars are still a bit red but since i've started massaging them they've definitely flattened a lot. 

although i get a bit of boob greed sometimes and probably would go bigger if i had to have a reop for some other reason, i am so happy with the shape and am learning to dress them :)

so all is well :)
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by Seashell72 16th November 2013, 8:07 pm

I feel great. I am lucky and so far have had a trouble free recovery. 

They have evened out nicely, softening all the time and I am so so pleased with them. I am a little numb still on my right side but I can live with that! Not once have I looked back. Even the scars are looking better than I thought they would and I massage everyday with E45 cream to help them flatten out as I do tend to heal lumpy!! 

Fingers crossed everything stays rosie for me.. 

Xx
Seashell72
Seashell72
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 442

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 16th November 2013, 9:26 pm

I'm 8 months now! Can't believe it. Mine haven't changed at all since the 3/4 month mark (except for the development of a couple of stretch marks). No fluffing or anything! sad smile  However am dead chuffed how much like 'mine' they feel it's as I've always had them
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down