Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Measured

+5
Seashell72
mrsball
tinkerbell24
jenniferrf1
misty23
9 posters

Go down

Measured Empty Measured

Post by misty23 30th October 2013, 9:33 pm

Well went to the new boux avenue today and after a mammoth wait I finally got measured. The girl measured my band to be a 34 on tightest setting or 32 on loose setting and an E or F cup. I asked if they had any plunge bras that would give me a good cleavage but she said they don't do padding with a larger cup so wouldn't get a cleavage :( bit of a let down really
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 522

Back to top Go down

Measured Empty Re: Measured

Post by jenniferrf1 30th October 2013, 9:38 pm

I didn't think much of the fitter at boux avenue but I think that's because I have my hopes up for bravissimo lol...
I think it was charlii who said that you should buy a bra on the loosest fitting because as you wear it in you can tighten it up and I hadn't thought of that!
I had a look in la senza and saw a few bigger bras with padding but I think only to a DD? Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 30th October 2013, 9:41 pm

yeah loosest fitting cause as you wash it it will stretch and then you can start using the tighter fitting

Boux avenue measured me at a 34d and Bravissimo were shocked they measured me at a 28 but I wear a 30 or 32, 28 is just too tight xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 30th October 2013, 9:45 pm

You should ALWAYS have the hooks on the loosest fitting so as wear and tear and the elastic starts to go you bring it in. 
You'll be told that at a bravissimo fitting.

The Freya deco is a moulded slightly padded cup and debenhams gorgeous range also has slightly padded cups.

La senza only go to a dd now. 

X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Seashell72 30th October 2013, 10:05 pm

Its a shame you came away feeling disappointed? I'd go to bravissimo to get measured if you can. They seem very competant and brought a good selection of bras for me to try. 
I also bought 2 bras online from figleaves - both them and bravissimo do padded bras in the bigger cup sizes if that is what you are looking for. 

Xxx
Seashell72
Seashell72
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 442

Back to top Go down

Post by misty23 30th October 2013, 10:20 pm

Thanks girls. Unfortunately I waited 2 months for boux to open near me (an hour away!) and there are no other bra shops nearby. Look out for misty's bra shop opening soon!!! Xxx
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 30th October 2013, 10:29 pm

Where is your nearest Bravissimo? you look fab in your avi! x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by misty23 30th October 2013, 11:02 pm

Thankyou princess x nearest bravissimo is Brighton. 2 and 1/2 hours away. Will def be paying them a visit at some point. May wait a bit longer cos I think they need to drop a bit. I stomped out of boux like a 2 year old telling my mum I'm going back to surgeon for larger implant!! Just seems like I've had this boob job and still look the same as before when I used to wear padding. I feel I still have to wear padding to get a good shape either that or go bra less and at my age......err no!! Xx
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gleaming 31st October 2013, 7:33 am

Aww sorry you are disappointed hun :( They measured you to be a lovely size though... So if you are yet to finish dropping and fluffing I'm sure they are going to look great :) Maybe do a bra search online with them measurements to see what bras you can buy online that have a simple refund policy ? xx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 31st October 2013, 8:01 am

A trip to bravissimo is definatly worth it hunny, make a day or weekend of it in my home town yes !!theyre ever so lovely in there. X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 31st October 2013, 9:17 am

Sorry it didnt go so well. My band measurement is the same, so on some bras with slightly less give in the band I have to wear a 34, but then the cups dont fit so well. I have to say I disagree with what they said about no padding no cleavage though, Im wearing one of their plunge tshirt bras in a 32DD which is lined, not padded, and ive got some cleavage going on. Not melons under your chin cleavage, but a nice natural 'hello boys'! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I havent been myself (waiting for the 6m mark), but Bravissimo is meant to be the best place to get measured, even if your size will differ bra to bra. Maybe have a nice weekend away, xmas shopping, bra fitting?! Also, (I cant remember if it was us that spoke before about it), but google lingerie stores in your county, there might be some independant ones that would have some nice bras, and their fitting systems tend to be better than big commercial stores (m&s, LaSenza etc)
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by CAB321 31st October 2013, 8:46 pm

Hey Misty,
Have a look online at Bravissimo. They've got a really good video on bra fitting and you can buy items and return them quite easily. That could be a compromise.

I googled independent lingerie shops and found two within about 45 minutes of me that I didn't even know existed! I suppose I wasn't looking for them when I had my 32A boobies!!

Good luck!x
CAB321
CAB321
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by misty23 31st October 2013, 10:03 pm

Thanks girls x mrs ball I think I will take a trip to your home town seeing a as my kids are there practically every other weekend watching bhafc! Might have to tag along! X

Thanks cab I will have a look on line. I googled lingerie shops a few weeks ago and there is only one near me and that's about 25 mins away!! Seems Unbelievable doesn't it hence why I am definitely considering going into the bra business!! X
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 1st November 2013, 9:23 am

misty23 wrote:Thanks girls x mrs ball I think I will take a trip to your home town seeing a as my kids are there practically every other weekend watching bhafc! Might have to tag along! X

Oh yes, do a . Bit of Xmas shopping too! Thumbsup 
Ah bha my husbands a season ticket holder front row in the west stand! X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down