Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rash on Breast

4 posters

Go down

Rash on Breast  Empty Rash on Breast

Post by MissCET 25th October 2013, 2:38 pm

So this is a bit of an embarrasing post! Blush I have a red 'prickly heat' style rash on one breast.  I have had a similar thing before, which the Doc gave me some hydrocortisone cream for  - but it's now come back. Despite using the cream, it's not clearing. I'm a little concerned that the earliest appointment i can get with my Docs is two weeks away, after my second consultation.

Do you think the surgeon will be concerned by this? My ops not scheduled till December, but i'm panicking that it will keep recurring. If i had a breast rash would they operate? Anyone had anything similar happen? xx
MissCET
MissCET
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 424

Back to top Go down

Rash on Breast  Empty Re: Rash on Breast

Post by COOKIE 25th October 2013, 2:49 pm

The op would only be cancelled if you had an 'infection' or a 'breathing obstruction' hun, so the rash will be fine.

Have you tried an anti-histamine? Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 25th October 2013, 3:17 pm

Yes I have this type of thing coming and going all the time. My GP says it's stress related and I use hydrocortisone cream on it. But if I'm really stressed and have a lot on my mind it doesn't go away until I take it easy again.
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 25th October 2013, 3:26 pm

I have also had this and the creams do not work for me either, it will be fine to still go ahead and like Isabel said to, stress can be a factor in this...keep an eye on it but don't worry too much xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by MissCET 25th October 2013, 3:30 pm

Thanks both, that is really reassuring. I would hate it if i had to postpone!

Cookie - no i've never tried taking Antihistamine. I've always made the assumption that it's not allergy related as it's only on one breast, but that may not be the case. I have a box upstairs, so can't hurt to try - thank you

IsabellExpat/Jenniferrf1 - Sorry to hear you have a similar thing. Mine may also be stress related, all this booby planning is probably causing a flare up! I'm probably being very stupid, but i was a little worried that using creams such as hydrocortisone before or after Op may affect the implant in some way?! I've seen the list of things not to take pre-op, so didn't know if creams applied could cause issues?

xxx
MissCET
MissCET
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 25th October 2013, 3:41 pm

I was worried about that too also being a mild steroid etc... but I was told it would be ok by the nurse and my GP... if you are worried about it you could go to see your GP to see if he recommends anything different.... but if not then im sure it will be fine and will go by itselfxxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 25th October 2013, 4:18 pm

I would be very surprised if hydrocortisone cream travel in to the blood system. The most important thing is to stop take blood thinning medication before surgery.
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down