Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Had dressings off yesterday but.......

+2
jenniferrf1
rachij
6 posters

Go down

Had dressings off yesterday but....... Empty Had dressings off yesterday but.......

Post by rachij 23rd October 2013, 5:57 pm

Hey

I had my dressings off yesterday but... when I took my top off to get ready for bed last night I found that part of the left wound had oozed some yellowy fluid onto my bra.  This morning there was a little bit more on it.

I was worried about this so phoned the hospital and they reassured me it was ok and could leave it but I still wasn't convinced so went up, the nurse said they looked fine even though the left one was weepy she put a dressing over it and has given me a few more for when thatnone comes off and has said if it is weepy and not scabbed over to go back. 

Hopefully it will heal now but it's just worrying me
rachij
rachij
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Had dressings off yesterday but....... Empty Re: Had dressings off yesterday but.......

Post by jenniferrf1 23rd October 2013, 6:01 pm

Aww try not to worry to much, keep an eye on it though... it its weeping a clear type of fluid that's normally fine but if it turns thick and yellow then call up again... if you've been told its ok I would try not to worry (although hard) becauase the nurse will be able to tell what is worrying and what is ok...big hugs xxxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Had dressings off yesterday but....... Empty Re: Had dressings off yesterday but.......

Post by mrsball 23rd October 2013, 6:51 pm

I'm sure it's nothing to worry about hunny, it's normal to have a slight bit of weeping from a wound however if it's gunky, funny colour, red and inflamed around the inscion and develop a fever then that's usually a sign of infection. 

Just keep and eye on it but don't worry too Much x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd October 2013, 9:31 pm

Its fine its fine Rach Hug I think the first thing we all think of when we see anything like this is 'infection'! Eeeeek!

But its not babe, the yellow liquid you're seeing secreting from the wound is just excess fluid from the break down of fat in the breast - I called it 'liquid fat' lol.

Perfectly normal lovely. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs_B_24 23rd October 2013, 9:37 pm

Hope your ok Rach, that would freak me out too but as the other girls have said it sounds pretty normal. Happy healing, hope the weeping stops soon xx
Mrs_B_24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 531

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 23rd October 2013, 9:51 pm

I had yellow oozing 3 weeks after surgery. My surgeon told me not to worry as long as my boob didn't became red or that I got any fever.
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down