Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre op yesterday

+3
kellie
Katyox
laurax
7 posters

Go down

Pre op yesterday Empty Pre op yesterday

Post by laurax 29th November 2009, 1:13 pm

I had my pre-op yesterday and have my op on 30th december, when i saw the surgeon he said i could have 300 overs but at the pre-op yesterday the nurse said im presuming your having unders as your so small now im worried that overs will look very fake on me. I said i wanted a natural look and the surgeon said that would be fine but now im worried!!
Also i havnt been told whether im having high/low profile implants and i forgot to mention this yesterday should i know this alredy?
laurax
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Pre op yesterday Empty Re: Pre op yesterday

Post by Katyox 29th November 2009, 1:20 pm

I am in the same boat not sure if having unders or overs yet going to talk to he surgeon again on the day. I think that you have to trust the judgement of your surgeon and not the nurse or the patient co-ordinator either, make sure the surgeon knows what you are looking for in terms of a result...and go with their recommendation

xx
Katyox
Katyox
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by kellie 29th November 2009, 1:26 pm

I had a consultation with Dr Adamo, nice man. He also recommended overs to me which contradicted the advice of another surgeon I had seen and it does throw you off doesn't it?!

What size are you now if you don't mind me asking? You may well be able to carry off the overs if you have enough breast tissue Pre BA and as Katyox said, your surgeon will have a better idea of the result you want as opposed to the PCC...

I would give them a ring tomorrow and ask if you can see him again before your big day and put all these questions to him directly hun, get his second opinion. Hope all goes well xxx
kellie
kellie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by laurax 29th November 2009, 1:38 pm

I am a 32a now but quite small framed and mr adamo said 300 overs would look natural which is what i wanted and we went through pictures of what i thought looked fake/natural etc but its just worried me that the nurse at the pre-op thought i should be having unders. Im sure mr adamo has a better idea of what would suit me but i also dont know what type of implants im having or high/low profile and all the girls on here seem to know that but i think i will ring and see if i can see him again xx
laurax
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kellie 29th November 2009, 1:42 pm

Defo go see him again and try more sizes in the granny bras too - there is nothing wrong with double checking his advice and making sure you are happy with everything.

Write down all of your questions before you go to see him again so that you don't forget as I know how nerve wracking these consultations are and you can go completely blank!

I had two pre op consults with my surgeon and I would defo recommend another one if it's easy enough for you to travel into London etc. It's free of charge at the end of the day so you have nothing to lose and everything to gain in making sure you are happy with the decisions of yourself and your surgeon.

Good luck sweetie xxx
kellie
kellie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 29th November 2009, 2:28 pm

hey :) I was a small B and had 410 overs and mine look natural in clothes although they still look round naked!
Jade
Jade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by mum23boys 29th November 2009, 4:39 pm

I had partial unders but I also had a consult with a surgeon who offered overs.

I think if you've decided on your surgeon and trust him to give you the look you want then go with what he advises.

Did you have any other consults?

I went with the surgeon I felt I could trust the most and went with his recommendations, x
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by laurax 29th November 2009, 5:35 pm

Yes i went to transform first and was told to have a bigger implant than mr adamo recomended but he didnt give me any other info like over/under the muscle etc and it was just rushed and he spent no time finding out what i wanted etc like mr adamo did so i definatly trusted mr adamo more and i was quite happy with everything until my pre op yesterday so i think il ring and see if i can see him again just to make sure xx
laurax
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mum23boys 29th November 2009, 5:48 pm

I think they'll fit you in to see him again no probs, I've also not heard any bad things about him either, sure you'll be fine, x
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 29th November 2009, 6:28 pm

I would arm yourself with questions and have another consultaion and have them answered, that you understand and agree to all advice. Any reputabable surgeon or company should not tell you what to have without explanation and discussion of pros and cons of each. Another consultation elsewhere is also a good idea to enable you to feel and know you have made the best decision for you. Soo much to learn...you will know when it is right to make a final choice. Good Luck Pre op yesterday 571992 xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by SG007 29th November 2009, 6:41 pm

Hey I was also add that the surgeon is the qualified person, the nurses are there for post-operative care and such like. When I ran the same question past my PC before seeing my surgeon she said she would assume I would have unders as it turned out PS said overs without doubt and I do not have the fake look at all however I was what I would call a B before. Also take into consideration that we dont always wear the correct size bra pre op so you may not be as small as you think or vice versa. Rememb your surgeon does plenty of BA's so Im sure has advised whats best.
Obv air your concerns to him and have a good old discussion about it. xx
SG007
SG007
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down