Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Had BA yesterday, got a few q's

5 posters

Go down

Had BA yesterday,  got a few q's Empty Had BA yesterday, got a few q's

Post by leeti 4th November 2011, 1:14 pm

Hi I had my BA yesterday,everything seemed to go ok. I was in as a day case. I have a few questions though which I have listed below and any advice would be great and will hopefully put my mind at rest cause my head is all over the place!
The day before I was thinking what am I doing but I was so unhappy with my breasts I put the feelings aside and went for it. I was having the op to fill out my breasts due to weight loss so the size was determined by the skin been filled enough so my surgeon choose a 410 high profile implant. They are huge!! And I wanted to hide having them done from everyone but I dont know if I can get away with it cause of the difference. Only my boyfriend knows.

1. Im not in alot of pain but my whole breast looks red,is this normal? Also generally I feel good but my cheeks are flushed red too?

2. Iv no sensation in my nipples,is there a chance this will come back?

3. They look slightly out of shape,not round is this normal?

4. Will the look smaller when they settle?

Any advice would be great right now cause instead of been happy Im just worring and thinking what have I done. Maby I just have the boob blues, Ti x
leeti
leeti
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Had BA yesterday,  got a few q's Empty Re: Had BA yesterday, got a few q's

Post by sparkyleeds 4th November 2011, 1:39 pm

Hi leeti,sorry your not feelind too well but congratulations on your new boobies ! Im still pre ba so am not much help im afraid,but i do know it can take a bit of time before you get feeling back in your nipples!,the shape will alter over time as they drop!,you maybe feeling abit down with the effects of the GA ! Hope you feel better soon !!Take care and have lots of rest xxxHad BA yesterday,  got a few q's 48411
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 4th November 2011, 1:40 pm

Congratulations sweet! Oh hun, I felt exactly the same as you for the first few days post op! They looked enormous and strange looking, I questioned what I had done. But 10 days on and I absolutely love love love them!!

At first you will find them swollen and irregular, and you will lose the sensations especially in the nipple. Both boobs will recover at different rates too. This is all perfectly normal. I had 420 cc unders and actually found myself saying yesterday that I could have gone an incy bit bigger!!! Lol .

All the effects you are writing about sound normal though if you are worried ie. You feel unwell, then just give your PCC or your doc a call.

I am sure given a bit if time you will come to terms with your new boobs. I also found the first few days they felt really alien to me & I was scared to take off my bra. Now I can't wait to take it off! Lol. It does take a bit of adjustment hun, especially when you are still recovering from the effects of the GA.

Take care & I am sure you will love them in no time xxx

Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by leeti 4th November 2011, 1:44 pm

Thank you guys. Your so right they do feel alien. They feel so heavy and plonked on, if you know what I mean? Its such a weird situation, you know your guna get pain and swelling ect but when you get it you worry if its a normal amount. Ti x
leeti
leeti
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annaliese76 4th November 2011, 6:51 pm

Hey Leeti mine feel like they're gonna fall off when i take my bra off! lol but i must admit they're feeling more like my own every day and i gotta say i love them x But i can understand you not wanting people to notice. I was gonna get mine done some years ago and if i'd have done it then would have opted for a smaller implant to appear more natural so people didnt notice but now i dont care hehe x I'm sure tho given time u will love them most people wish they'd gone bigger! haha xx
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by leeti 6th November 2011, 11:47 am

Hi Annaliese, mine feel like there going to fall off too, they feel so heavy. Its such a weird feeling int it?

The only reason Im keeping it to myself is Iv had alot of surgery due to illness in the last few years,it was really serious and I dont think my family will understand why Iv chosen to put myself through an operation that I dont need when Iv been so ill.

I cant wait to feel like they belong to me,when does that happen? Ti x
leeti
leeti
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by louisajane82 7th November 2011, 9:14 am

Hey, hope you're feeling a bit happier now! I know exactly what you girls mean about the falling off feeling, I have this too. Mine have just started to feel more like 'me' over the last weekend, it's taken me quite a long time to get used to them, I still have a feeling that they are a bit alien though, I don't really see them as my boobs yet, they feel sort of a bit unrelated to me! Weird... I have one nipple with feeling, and one without, lol, this is normal though and the feeling should come back, it can take a while though, this is different for everybody. Mine also look slightly different shapes, this is all part of the healing process and it will take them a long time to settle into what they will end up looking like. Not sure about the redness, if you still have it I would ring your pcc and ask about it... Happy healing! xx
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down