Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Triumph sports bras

+2
COOKIE
Blueeyedsoul13
6 posters

Go down

Triumph sports bras Empty Triumph sports bras

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 20th October 2013, 4:53 pm

so i'm looking to get some new sports bras and as the triumph comes so highly recommended on the forum, i'd like to order one.
i would prefer trying them on in the shop but can't find a shop that stocks them?

so i was wondering how the sizing goes, do they tend to come up small, big, true to size?
should i order the bra size i've been fitted into or does it change for sportsbras? bit confused as i tried on a shockaborber and the E cups were too big..

i was also looking at the different ones in the 'extreme' support category and there are two...
the triaction extreme that i think a few girls here have tried: http://uk.triumph.com/TRIACTION%20EXTREME/10053675,en_GB,pd.html&cgid=9000005#!i%3D0%26color%3D0004_Black#image

and the triaction energy profi which looks like the cups are bit less defined which i think i prefer... 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

what do you girls think, has anyone got one of these?

x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Triumph sports bras Empty Re: Triumph sports bras

Post by COOKIE 20th October 2013, 5:02 pm

I have the Tri-action extreme babe and can't recommend it enough. I found them true to size 'for me'

I don't know what size you're looking to have babe, but there's one going for sale [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if its of any interest to you?
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 20th October 2013, 5:18 pm

thanks cookie!

and thanks for the link, but am not that lucky unfortunately haha, i measure a 30E.

am going to order one i think, as i also have a 5quid off voucher x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th October 2013, 5:26 pm

Oooo you'll get a bargain anyway then babe, 

You won't regret buying the Triumph Triaction extreme. Its an excellent bra coming tops in a media survey if all sportsbras.

Hope you enjoy it hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 20th October 2013, 5:28 pm

thanks hun!!

just realised they come in a 30 back, so might have to get the 32DD instead..
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 20th October 2013, 6:58 pm

Hey Blue. I bought 4 online and sent 3 back, refund sorted within 14days. Boux had measured me 32DD, so I got a 32dd, 32D, 34D and 34C, and actually, the 32DD was the best fit. The others had saggy nips, like where the boob wouldn't quite mould into it. It might be different now, as I tried them on probably at about 8wks. The bands are quite tight, but then that's where the support comes from. I think if you're able to, buy some sister sizes and send them back. And if you go through Quidco, you get like, 7% cashback too!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by missindependant88 20th October 2013, 7:00 pm

I've been recommended by my PO to get triumph, you can get them from Marks and Spencers right? Are they suitable to wear straight after surgery? I've been told I'll end up a 32D/DD so unsure as to what size sports bra to buy? xx
missindependant88
missindependant88
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th October 2013, 8:18 pm

M&S only sell M&S products babe.

You'll either get one in maybe debenhams or a sports shop or online.

I got mine from flowerbags online. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 20th October 2013, 10:10 pm

hi charlii,
do you wear a different size sportsbra to wired bras? i'm a 30E in wires, but i currently wear 32D m&s sportsbras.. and if you're wearing a 32DD sportsbra then i doubt i will fill that size as you're bigger!

i wanted to say in my post above that the triumph doesn't come in a 30 back, so i'll have to buy a sister size, good to know they're ok about returns, i may buy a few to try then!

missindependent, like cookie said, m&s only have their own brand sports bras, which are good too! some girls here like the 2pack high impact ones, i've been wearing the 2pack extra high impact ones which are really comfy.
unfortunately i haven't seen triumph sportsbras in any stores yet. debenhams do stock triumph bras but not the sports bras it seems. and they sell shockabsorbers too.

any high impact non wired sports bra is good for after surgery, but since you don't know what size you're going to be and will have to guess, buy more and return etc, it is well worth investing a macom, where all you need to do is know your back size x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 21st October 2013, 7:42 am

Well in wires I have a mix of 32DDs and 34Ds. My logic was a cup smaller in order to hold them down tighter! But like I said, when I tried them all on, because of the shape of the bra and the roundness of the implant at the time, some of them wouldnt fit snugly.

I might have bigger implants, but you're way skinnier, with your big ol' Ecups! The 32DD would be the sister size to go for. maybe try that and the 32D? Trial and error is the only way. Im going to wait another couple months before I buy another one, coz I think the fluff fairy is starting to work her magic! My Macom keeps bursting open, and theyre definitely squishier!
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 21st October 2013, 11:00 am

ooh how exciting, hope the fluff fairy keeps working het magic!!

yes good idea, will get a 32DD and 32D ordered and then see x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 21st October 2013, 1:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

is this the one thats good to get xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 21st October 2013, 1:52 pm

hey tink,

the one you're referring to is different, but it is in the high support category so can't go wrong i'm sure.

the one thats recommended on here is the 'triaction extreme' in the extreme support category, sells for £29 i think x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 22nd October 2013, 11:13 am

'i liked the one there that i seen as its really low down so could possibly wear more things

xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 22nd October 2013, 11:00 pm

triumph is a good make and as its high impact am sure it would be good too.
and at a bargain price as well! you should get it x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 26th October 2013, 10:49 am

me again :)

so i've ordered a few different sizes of the triumph triaction extreme which arrived today, and i THINK the 32DD fits me best, but i can never really tell panic  if in doubt, would i choose slightly too small or slightly too big?

what really confused me as well were the sizes on them.. i'll try and attach the pictures here.. but basically the GB and EU sizes are the same with a D cup, but anything above they seem to vary? quite confusing..

Triumph sports bras Image_13

Triumph sports bras Image10

Triumph sports bras Image_12
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 26th October 2013, 9:01 pm

Id go slightly smaller, if you go bigger they might not give you the right support. As long as the band does up firmly and there's no gappyness in the cup, it should be fine.

The EU measurements differ because they don't have a double cup. So the bands are the same, but where we go C D DD E F FF, they go C D E F G H. Maybe us brits are just bustier than the EU so we need more cup choices!!
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 26th October 2013, 9:13 pm

thanks for the explanation charlii! i grew up in germany but never knew they didn't have double cups! a 'DD' cup is talked about but i suppose that's just the media so i always assumed it would exist!

ah i'm just incapable of making decisions on if they fit or not! i kind of fit into the 32D, but it seems like part of my boobs on the sides are covered by the side part of the bra instead of the cup part? and the 32DD fits when i stand up straight but when i sit down or slump i can see there is a teeny bit of space in the cup..  oh dear! x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 26th October 2013, 9:17 pm

Oh yeh, they fit slightly different to a normal bra. The side seam makes you think it should sit in the same place as a wire would, but on mine I think it sits about an inch in. This might be cheeky...but maybe you could pop into Boux and ask them to help you out?! Take the bras with you and just say look, I got these online, but need a little help with the sizing, do you think one of your fitters could take a look? Worst the can do is say no! Maybe promise to buy the cheapest thing they have!
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 26th October 2013, 9:22 pm

oh thanks for that, i'll try them on again tomorrow and have another look at the fit around the seam. 

i'm thinking of heading to the westfield in stratford tomorrow (i rarely go because i live right next to the shepherds bush one) and just saw there is a triumph store there! think i'll take them with me and ask them to fit me! 

thanks for all your help hun! xx
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 27th October 2013, 5:38 pm

so i ended up getting measured in the triumph store today, in the westfield in stratford, i think its their only UK store.

the lady there used a tape measure for under my bust, and said i was coming up as a 32, and asked who had done my other fitting.
she fitted me into a 32DD (as opposed to 30E in bravissimo), and said the 32DD triaction extreme was a perfect fit.

so ended up buying another one in 32DD from the store, so i have two, and will send the other sizes back x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gleaming 27th October 2013, 6:57 pm

From what I've read that's why you have to be fitted for most bras, because it is the fit that matters rather than the size on the label. That's great you've got yourself a comfortable fitted sports bra though, and a great size :) xxx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 27th October 2013, 11:09 pm

Excellent blue! And as long as it's comfy-ish and feels like it's keeping you all in and supported, who cares what size the labels say. Glad you found the right size :)
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 28th October 2013, 11:28 am

aw thats good, im glad I never bought the macom etc as I have to go braless after my reop with the ever so lovely compression band for 4 weeks!! so I will get to take it of on xmas day woohoo xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down