Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Triumph Sports Bras

+2
MsLondon
teddy73
6 posters

Go down

Triumph Sports Bras Empty Triumph Sports Bras

Post by teddy73 12th July 2011, 11:52 am

Hi there, at my first consultation it was recommended that I use the Triumph Sports bras for after surgery? Had anyone on here used them? I havent seen any mention of them in posts that I've looked through!
teddy73
teddy73
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Triumph Sports Bras Empty Re: Triumph Sports Bras

Post by MsLondon 12th July 2011, 1:05 pm

I bought 2 of them online. In the description they sounded great but when they arrived and I tried them on I wasn't impressed. The band was really uncomfortable because it was quite thick and I didn't like the material. They're quite expensive too. I didn't mind the cost but It wasn't comfortable and I'm pre BA, so imagine how it would have felt after.

Also their sizes come up small. My advice would be to go into a store and try on a few.
MsLondon
MsLondon
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by needboobs 12th July 2011, 2:44 pm

I used Triumph sports bras for 10 weeks post BA. I found them really comfy and gave good support.

I had size 34D but now measure 32DD. I needed the bigger band size at first to accomodate the swelling. Maybe just buy one to start off with?

Hope this helps - its so difficult to know isnt it? And you cant imagine being big enough to fill it!!
needboobs
needboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by lauraswts 12th July 2011, 2:49 pm

This is my big problem as well! everyone says different, and buyin a large sports bra or bra is id imagine very wierd for most of us! but going to be a reality soon yeyyyy xx
lauraswts
lauraswts
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Milly 12th July 2011, 4:30 pm

I looked at some Triumph bras and they looked pretty good. I think the important thing is to have adjustable straps over the shoulders, make sure they fasten up like a normal bra (don't go on overhead) and have a wide comfy strap for your torso. My PS also recommended double-lined cups.

I live in Spain so it's no good telling you which one I have! The Triumph range out here was very small and I don't think they had my size - otherwise I think I would have bought one.
Miss Milly
Miss Milly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by rk19 12th July 2011, 6:05 pm

Hi hun, i tried many sports bras after my op and i tried triumph tri action - it was very uncomfy for me - just didnt sit right, best i found was shock absorber.

xx
rk19
rk19
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down