Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports bras - Triumph or Shock Absorber?

+5
Lucytugwell27
vicki
COOKIE
mrsball
deexx
9 posters

Go down

Sports bras - Triumph or Shock Absorber? Empty Sports bras - Triumph or Shock Absorber?

Post by deexx 13th December 2012, 8:37 am

I'm hoping to have my BA in January, and am trying to decide on a sports bra.

Has anyone tried the Triumph Tri-Extreme, Shock Absorber run, or Shock Absorber Max?

I've heard good things about them all, but can anyone tell me which is most supportive and comfortable?

deexx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Sports bras - Triumph or Shock Absorber? Empty Re: Sports bras - Triumph or Shock Absorber?

Post by mrsball 13th December 2012, 10:09 am

I can't speak for the triumph bras as I've never worn one, but I LOVE my shock absorbers. I have the Max's ones and I find them supportive and comfy.

I practically live in mine, even if I've worn wires out I come home and put my shock absorbed on.!

Have you also thought about a Macom which a lot of girls rate? X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Sports bras - Triumph or Shock Absorber? Empty Re: Sports bras - Triumph or Shock Absorber?

Post by COOKIE 13th December 2012, 11:00 am

The Triumph was listed best overall sportsbra in a daily mail survey not long ago.

I bought one myself and although it didnt fit properly (i didn't expect as much swelling as I had) the padded shoulder straps and band sitting a title lower than other sports bra was sooooo comfortable. The triaction extreme is also extra high support so gives your new boobs minimal movement to enable your new implants to settle in the pocket. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by deexx 13th December 2012, 12:13 pm

Thanks Mrsball, great to know that the shock abaorber max is good, would you reccomended for straight after a ba? Do you find their sizes are correct?

Thanks Cookie, i think i saw in a different post that you mentioned that the tri action bra came out top of a poll, glad to hear you've tested it and found it to be really supportive! I've seen some reviews saying the bra is a little large compared to someone's usual bra size...did you find it was too big or too small?

Thank you both :-) xx
deexx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by deexx 13th December 2012, 12:14 pm

Forgot to say mrsball, i've looked at the macom and as i'm trying to hide my ba at work i thought either the shock absorber or triumph bras would be wasier to hide...could be completely wrong though! xxx
deexx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th December 2012, 12:37 pm

I bought mine before my BA and and bought a larger band size for swelling. Went down a cup size but its the same volume because I went up a band size

Cups fitted fine and band fitted but I'd have been better with the 32 (my original band size) for a proper fit, like I said, I bought a band size bigger (34) to accommodate swelling after surgery.

So I'd say from my experience they're true to size hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by deexx 13th December 2012, 1:14 pm

Ah great...thank you hun. i was going to buy a bra extender anyway (another one of gour fab tips lol) and just buy my usual band size (32)...mr clarke suggezted i get a 32e (if using a bra extender) so just in case i was going to buy a 32e, 32dd and a 32d...i'm hoping to have 410 hp overs, but might have to have 365 oveds if the larger implant wont fit...do you think these sizes sound ok? xx
deexx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 13th December 2012, 2:34 pm

I find shock absorbers are true to size Hun. Yes I used mine straight after ba xx any good high impact sports bra though wont be low cut at all but under jumpers and baggy tops you'll hide it well xx !
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by deexx 13th December 2012, 2:38 pm

Thank you hun! Well now just to decide the schock absorber and triumph :-) thanks for all the info xxx
deexx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 13th December 2012, 2:42 pm

Why not try both Hun, ? Have one as a back up if you don't like the other one. Or it's in the wash?
Thing is also as I said , I live in mine and not because I have to its just soooo much comfier under a hoodie and at home and only really wear wires if I'm wearing a nice vest top or something! X
Or you may find one comfier for sleeping in? X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by deexx 13th December 2012, 4:15 pm

I jadn't even thought of getting one of each! May have to try that lol
Yeah i think i'll be the same, use it when i'm relaxing at home...it's so weird having to decide on a spirts bra, i've never had to wear one in.my life! Hysterical how is your recovery going hun? Any more difficult than your other ba's? xx
deexx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 13th December 2012, 4:19 pm

Nope been my best and fastest recovery yet, so am really pleased, don't get me wrong had the same sort of niggles but no where near as bad as my first or second.
My lefty is still completely numb but least it's staying where it should! X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by deexx 13th December 2012, 4:52 pm

Glad it's been a good recovery for you hunxx
deexx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by vicki 28th December 2012, 11:50 pm

i have all 3. i dont rate any of them tbh! the 'run' is hard to get on. i would say the most comfortable by far is the triumph. the thing i dont like about it is, that its one that only half of the strap can be tightened. i would prefer it tighter.
saying that, if it is just for wearing after your op then dont worry too much, you want comfort so go for the triumph imo.
vicki
vicki
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucytugwell27 28th December 2012, 11:53 pm

I have the triumph but my best bra post op by far wasy z bra!!

Xx
Lucytugwell27
Lucytugwell27
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 527

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 29th December 2012, 11:48 am

Shock absorbers for me x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by vixylyx 29th December 2012, 12:23 pm

I've just brought a shock absorber I love the high front and it's keeping everything in place. I've not tried the triumph.
vixylyx
vixylyx
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 29th December 2012, 12:31 pm

My nurse at my pre op recommended the Triumph but I left it too late! I love the shock absorbers, and they look funky too. Got one on now x
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 29th December 2012, 12:32 pm

Pushed my boobs nicely together too
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 29th December 2012, 5:05 pm

Triumph much better than Shock absorber xx

I find they come up a bit big xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down