Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

questions! help! BA 30th Oct, teardrops?

+6
Specialkj
Gleaming
COOKIE
CAB321
mrsball
littlemissnewboobs00
10 posters

Go down

questions! help! BA 30th Oct, teardrops? Empty questions! help! BA 30th Oct, teardrops?

Post by littlemissnewboobs00 15th October 2013, 9:04 pm

Hello ladies, im new here. *hi* :-)))
Im 36 and have two children. I have my BA booked 30th Oct.
Im 8st 8lb, 5'4" and small to average build ish.
Pre babies my boobs were 34c
Post babies theyre 34A and a bit saggy post breastfeeding. The nipples point straight ahead  and not down, but theres some "glandular ptosis".

Im probably (but not officially decided yet) having 350cc.

My surgeon says therefore i will need tear drop shaped implants rather than round as my natural breast may "hang off" under the round implant, looking like a double bubble effect....

He says they need to go under the muscle.

Does this sound right? Ive read so much about if you have some sagging to go over the muscle to fill up the natural breast tissue???

Also has anyone had teardrop / anatomicals before? are they ok? are they hard? will i be able to sleep on my front!?

Im panicking :-(((( xxxxx thanks so much in advance xxx
littlemissnewboobs00
littlemissnewboobs00
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

questions! help! BA 30th Oct, teardrops? Empty Re: questions! help! BA 30th Oct, teardrops?

Post by mrsball 15th October 2013, 9:16 pm

Hi amd welcome hunny. 

Congrats on booking who's your surgeon? 

Re. The sagging issue, an implant no matter placement will give you a bigger version of what you have. 

There have been a lot of ladies who gave had anatomicals who will be able to give you their experiences. 

Xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

questions! help! BA 30th Oct, teardrops? Empty Re: questions! help! BA 30th Oct, teardrops?

Post by CAB321 15th October 2013, 9:24 pm

Hello and welcome wavey 

Try not to panic, it will all be fine.

Your surgeon will be giving you the best advice for your size and shape.

As far as post breast feeding, do you mean empty boobs or saggy?

I was empty after feeding my two, nipples still pointing in the right direction, just things were a little loose.

I also had unders and it's all now nicely full up again! I didn't have anatomical implants, but as MrsBall says there's loads of ladies on here that have, who will probably be along shortly to offer up more help!x
CAB321
CAB321
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th October 2013, 9:27 pm

Hello and welcome to Breast Buddies littlemissnewboobs wavey 

If you have a little sag due to pregnancy an anatomical implant can give the nipple a little lift making your boobs look a little Perkier as well as bigger. You're very slim too so probably after losing the upper fullness of your boobs after pregnancy you may be a little bony there? And this will probably be the reason why your surgeon has chosen partials for you hun... Going under the muscle will help act as a nice cushion to help hide the implant that might well have been seen through the skin had they gone over.

Enjoy the forum littlemissnewboobs and any further questions just start another thread and ask away babe, I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here as much as we all do. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Gleaming 15th October 2013, 9:40 pm

Hey hun, I am 30, 5'4" about 8 11/2 stone and had babies 2011 and 2012 both breast fed. Went from 32DD to 32B. Have been advised by 3 different surgeons that anatomical unders are best for me, so with my chosen surgeon have decided on 375cc. Am happy with this and going ahead next week ! Good luck with your choice, keep updating with your progess xx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 15th October 2013, 10:28 pm

Hi Hun, I have anatomicals and am over the moon, can lay in my front already if I want.
I had my surgery at Mcindoe too! It really is a fantastic experience. They will really look after u.
What surgeon are u having!?
Enjoy the run up xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemissnewboobs00 16th October 2013, 7:07 pm

Thanks ladies this is great to hear thanks. If there's anyone else with tear drop implants who can offer some info advice reassurance etc that'd be fab! I'm seeing dr Periera at mc indoe. I feel quite confident that the right decisions are being made but its still unnerving when constantly reading negative things online about year drop implants and people saying they should always be over te muscle if you have sagging so it "fills" the breast tissue.....?! Confused!
littlemissnewboobs00
littlemissnewboobs00
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemissnewboobs00 16th October 2013, 7:08 pm

Apologies for all the typos! Inc doctor instead of Mr..... !
littlemissnewboobs00
littlemissnewboobs00
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 16th October 2013, 7:17 pm

My doctor recommended mr pereira, I would have seen him had I not been 100% happy with mr smith.

It's such an emotional time the run up, with lots of questions but at the end of the day u have chosen an extremely experienced well respected surgeon. You have made a good choice there. Trust in him and try not to worry too much. You haven't got long now!!! Xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixiedust 16th October 2013, 9:25 pm

I have anatomical unders, my surgeon recommended them as I had very little breast tissue and im quite bony, i also breastfed 2 babies. I don't have any problems with them. xx
Pixiedust
Pixiedust
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 16th October 2013, 9:35 pm

Congratulations on booking!! I can't offer advice as I'm having rounds but just wanted to say we are surgery day buddies! 2 weeks today yahoo
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemissnewboobs00 16th October 2013, 9:38 pm

Thanks pixiedust! CAn I please ask, what sort of size are you (then, now and what cc?). Can you sleep on your front?? Do you have a cleavage? Sorry for being so nosey! X
littlemissnewboobs00
littlemissnewboobs00
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemissnewboobs00 16th October 2013, 9:41 pm

Yay Lisa!!! Am super excited but feel equally apprehensive with my main concerns being 1 can I sleep on my front? 2 will I get a cleavage 3 will they still look saggy 4 what if I die and leave behind my two beautiful children without a mummy all for the sake of bigger boobs....?! Awful.
littlemissnewboobs00
littlemissnewboobs00
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 16th October 2013, 9:44 pm

Me too! I'm worried about dying and leaving my 2 kids too but thousands of women do this every year and they wouldn't do it if it wasn't safe. Try not to worry Hun, you will feel so much better about yourself. I will be thinking of you! X
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 17th October 2013, 9:00 am

For at least two weeks you will be sleeping on your back, you will then be able to start side sleeping if you feel comfortable (everyone's different, I'm nearly 6 weeks and have only started side sleeping but others feel fine to do so much earlier) wouldn't recommend sleeping on your front until you get the go ahead to treat them as your own and even then I don't know if you would feel happy doing so!

A BA will give you a bigger example of what you had before so of you have a wide cleavage now you will afterwards also but obviously in a bra you would get a great result!!

Being nervous of the ga is very normal but you will be in extremely safe hands, hundreds of women have a BA everyday and are all fine :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixiedust 17th October 2013, 2:03 pm

Your not being nosey, ask whatever you like! I'm 5"6, 7&half stone was a 30aa now 30dd. I only had 280cc. I dont sleep on my front but I see no reason why I couldn't if I wanted to! xx
Pixiedust
Pixiedust
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by Seashell72 18th October 2013, 9:38 am

I can't help with anatomicals as I had under muscle rounds, but I was given the go ahead to sleep on my front at my 6 week post op check. I have not done so yet although i find myself leaning more towards that way each morning when iI wake up.

Every surgeon works slightly different so it may be that you get the go ahead sooner or later than 6 weeks but you will be able to sleepmon your front f you want to eventually!

Xx
Seashell72
Seashell72
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 442

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down