Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doc said teardrops are not common???

3 posters

Go down

Doc said teardrops are not common??? Empty Doc said teardrops are not common???

Post by teddy73 15th July 2011, 10:11 pm

I had my first consult last week. It went really well, I was happy with the doc and quoted €3000 euro for a day case, unders, teardrop, approx 380cc's. However, today I received a call from his secretary telling me there had been a mistake and that if I choose to have the teardrops it would be considerably more expensive as she would have to order in the teardrop implants specially Doc said teardrops are not common??? 221105

She also told me that teardrops were not commonly used and that the round implants were what were 'normally' used.

I was due to pay my deposit next week but am now seriously doubting the clinic (THG). Apart from the whole mixup on pricing, this is a huge huge amount of money to be spending and anything over 3grand is near impossible.

Any thoughts - both on the mixup and also are rounds an awful lot different to teardrops? I want big boobs but don't want the 'stuck on' look.
teddy73
teddy73
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Doc said teardrops are not common??? Empty Re: Doc said teardrops are not common???

Post by misf1 15th July 2011, 10:19 pm

Thet seem to be used less than rounds and they are more expensive. When you see a round implants it's usually flat on the surgeons table. But when you hold them up gravity gives them a tear drop shape. I would speak to your surgeon again. But I'm sure the anatomicals aren't as expensive as they're trying to charge you. Just haggle.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Doc said teardrops are not common??? Empty Re: Doc said teardrops are not common???

Post by kayla 15th July 2011, 10:20 pm

My firrst thing to say would be to at least have one more consult. Easy to feel it's right if you have nothing to compare with.Then and only then, I think, will you truly be able to make YOUR decision. Please take your ime n this, you will not get a second chance!Good Luck babe xxBut yes, getting back to your original point, anatomicals will cost more than rounds.
kayla
kayla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down