Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

worried about implant size

+13
Pilly
Maisy_Ann
Bexx9
Seashell72
mrsball
LJR
tinkerbell24
rosygirl90
COOKIE
CAB321
Princess_x
jenniferrf1
ravenxwaves
17 posters

Go down

worried about implant size Empty worried about implant size

Post by ravenxwaves 8th October 2013, 2:01 pm

i'm scheduled for my op on the 22nd october and starting to get anxious ! I'm a UK size 8 and my bra size is 32a. Height 5'1, weight 7.5/8stone. Surgeon recommended 375cc, I'm just worried i'll come out of the op wishing i had gone bigger since it seems like a lot of ladies do regret the size! any help or advice appreciated ://
ravenxwaves
ravenxwaves
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 337

Back to top Go down

worried about implant size Empty Re: worried about implant size

Post by jenniferrf1 8th October 2013, 2:15 pm

Normally the ladies who say they wish they had gone bigger are very early on in their recovery and therefore the implant is still being held very tightly... The end result can take around six months to see and after dropping it's not uncommon to go up a cup size...after that time yes there are still women who wish they had gone bigger but it isn't always best to go as big as possible!
You sound very petite and therefore that amount of cc's will go a long way on you... We have a mod here call Lisa who had 325cc and it look her to an F so dont worry about being to small ... You will get great results I'm sure ...

When you met your surgeon I'm sure you will have spoken about the look you were after, you would have been measured so that they know what size implants will fit and tried them on so trust in your surgeon... If you are unsure you still have time to see your surgeon and try them in again, that's what you are paying for xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 8th October 2013, 2:21 pm

You're tiny and 375 is a big implant for your size, I'm sure you'll be very happy with your result x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenxwaves 8th October 2013, 2:24 pm

thanks! come to think of it I don't think i was actually measured, he just took a look at me and asked what cup size i was after, I said i wanted a good full C, or otherwise as big as my frame will allow. He did seem very lovely though and seemed to know what he was doing, just starting to get those pre-op jitters lol
ravenxwaves
ravenxwaves
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CAB321 8th October 2013, 2:27 pm

Wow I think 375 will be just fine. I've just had 420cc's and I am 5'10'' and started out as a 32a. If you go any bigger then you may end up with a top heavy result and struggle to find clothes etc.

I initially thought that most people regret not going bigger, but after listening to what Cookie has to say on the matter there are a fair number of women that regret going too big. Follow the advice of your surgeon. If you're both singing from the same hymn sheet and they know what you're wanted to achieve then trust their judgement.x
CAB321
CAB321
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 8th October 2013, 2:33 pm

Did he not measure you with calipers?

The size you will be recommended will be based on the look you've asked for and your breast width diameter... So it sounds like your going to be fine :) that amount of cc's will get you your C at the very least :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenxwaves 8th October 2013, 2:48 pm

nope he didn't measure me at all. and none of that black marker stuff happened, he just took a good look and had a bit of a feel of the tissue - should i be worried?? lol
ravenxwaves
ravenxwaves
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CAB321 8th October 2013, 2:52 pm

Did he not measure you with a tape measure? As Jen says he should have measured your Breast Width Diameter as without this he wouldn't know what size implants would fit in anyway!

You could call the clinic and book back in for another appointment, just to set your mind at rest about it all. You are paying for a service so you should feel comfortable before you go ahead with it all.x
CAB321
CAB321
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th October 2013, 2:53 pm

If you have ANY concerns about size lovely, you've still got plenty of time to arrange another consultation with your surgeon. Its not at all unusual to see your surgeon again before surgery and I'd personally advise it! Its VERY comforting having the opportunity to go through everything again with your surgeon just to get some reassurance before your special day.

As for asking your surgeon for a C cup, be very careful with that hun. Your perception of a C cup may differ greatly to that of your surgeon if you do have ANY concerns at all, do go back and see this.

This thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] may help you when discussing size with your surgeon babe.

If you do feel like you and your surgeon were on the same page sweetness then its VERY possible you may just have a case of the 'pre-op jitters' just type jitters into the search bar at the top of the forum to see how common this is especially about size concerns just before surgery.

Give yourself a little to think babe and if you do think its more than just the jitters... Go back and see your surgeon. Xxx

Just to add....WELCOME TO BREAST BUDDIES! Stars 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenxwaves 8th October 2013, 2:59 pm

thanks so much lovelies 
ravenxwaves
ravenxwaves
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by rosygirl90 8th October 2013, 2:59 pm

heya I only had 280cc and there fine to me, I got dds from it :) so you should et e/f with yours... mine are very natural looking..... depends what look your going to. but I think u will be happy with the 375 hun x
rosygirl90
rosygirl90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 654

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 8th October 2013, 3:05 pm

hello and welcome

i think that its a great size for you

I was a 32 nothing and had 360cc MP and i am an f cup but I dont look i im having in a reop end of nov and changing to UHP, not because of size or anything but im having problems xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 8th October 2013, 3:48 pm

Hello and welcome wavey 

It's really hard for us to recommend a size without seeing you, and you should be guided by your surgeon.  Remember you can always go bigger next time, there are associated problems with going too big too soon.

However the size you have mentioned seems very sensible.  I am a size 8 and had 310cc unders, which took me from an AA to an E cup.
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 8th October 2013, 4:20 pm

I had 380cc 1st ba and was very happy with the size Hun, and I'm of same proportion to you I had NOTHING not even a AA! And size 6/8 and 5ft 6 and I ended up a d/dd and was very happy after it's a good size for your proportions Hun x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Seashell72 8th October 2013, 4:51 pm

Agree! 
I think it's a good implant size. I am 5ft, approx 7 1/2 stone and had 325cc unders. I just got measured at ff/g cup! 

However, as Cookie said, you have panty of ime to get another consult in before your op. you could try some sizes on if you haven't already...

Xx 
Xxx
Seashell72
Seashell72
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 442

Back to top Go down

Post by Bexx9 8th October 2013, 8:18 pm

Hi 
I'm an 8 and had b/empty c and had 310 overs and am now a G 
I had to trust my surgeon that he would go big enough and he hasn't let me down 
As others have said fewer ccs go further on a smaller frame xx
Bexx9
Bexx9
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Maisy_Ann 9th October 2013, 7:21 am

Everyone worries about size before they get there BA but like cookie said there's loads of time to get a consultation and see your surgeon again if u want to

Love Maisy x
Maisy_Ann
Maisy_Ann
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by Pilly 9th October 2013, 7:05 pm

My stats are different to yours , im 5'2 and 9st 5lb and i was a 34/36A/AA ( was never measured, just used to buy the smallest bra you could get in the style i liked from primak lol ) i went to thg and had 375cc unders , I am wearing a 36/38D ATM :) I am very happy with having what I've got now lol xxx
Pilly
Pilly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 9th October 2013, 10:23 pm

Hey hun I'm 5'2 a size 10 weigh ally more than you I have 375cc and I went from an a to currently in an e cup sports bra xx
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 590

Back to top Go down

Post by LM 12th October 2013, 2:32 pm

hey hun, im sure u will b happy with results. im size 8 was just over 8st when had op,and 5ft 4,  thought i woz a 32a altho didint fill it, and after having 300cc unders im now a 30e or in some shops 32dd. xxx
LM
LM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 12th October 2013, 2:40 pm

I agree with Cookie be careful with cup size as a 30C is very different to a 38C and so perception of a C cup is very individual. I ama size 6, 5 foot 3, and weigh between 7 stone 9-8 stone petite frame and I had 390cc moderate profile implants with an uplift. I do love them and they are a perfect size for my frame and I wouldnt have any more surgery just to go bigger but when the time comes to replace the implants I am going to take the opportunity to go a little bigger as I do like big boobies!!!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 8th November 2013, 9:02 pm

5stone down!!

thank you so much for this update - i have seen your fab pic trail - and i wanted similar size - as i am currently stuck with sizin ...

till i came across this .. i am similar to you .. 5ft1, 9stone (60kg) and petite frame!!!

i am also going for the furries ... i know the furries dont drop but am i right that they fluff?

the furries dont settle and get bigger do they?

5stonedown - please pm me your pic trail details - apologies - i had to empty my inbox ..

nice break down .. i have another consultation so i would really focus on the look and not the bra size
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down