Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second consult

+3
tinkerbell24
COOKIE
Lottie78
7 posters

Go down

Second consult Empty Second consult

Post by Lottie78 4th October 2013, 5:16 pm

Hello lovelies 

My first post woo HOO, ok the stage I'm at...... Having second consult with mr Georgeu at Springfield 17th oct, don't want to be big just want a shape, looking at 260cc conical "overs" was convinced would be under. Pure implants I don't seem to hear much about them, can anyone give me their thoughts. 

Thnx x
Lottie78
Lottie78
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Second consult Empty Re: Second consult

Post by COOKIE 4th October 2013, 5:33 pm

The pure implants are the polyeurothane babe. They have out of all the implant the least risk of CC. They're an excellent implant, relatively new to this surgery but becoming increasingly popular amongst BAAPS surgeons hun.

Hope the second consultation goes well and please let us know how it goes won't you. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 4th October 2013, 5:41 pm

hello and welcome

its all so exciting isnt it and you are at the stage that i really actually did enjoy

keep us updated xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 4th October 2013, 5:44 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum, As cookie said above they are a great type of implant and you will be very happy im sure, we have a few ladies that have had them very recently :)
A surgeons first choice will normally always be over unless there is not enough breast tissue so I wouldn't worry about that, your possible surgeon is the expert :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie78 4th October 2013, 6:07 pm

Thanks girls
I'm sure a few days on here will help me make my decision once and for all think everyone is fed up of listening to me now. 
Think the main thing holding me back is the thought of GA terrifies me. 
Have total faith in Garrick Georgeu have only heard good things so think if be in good hands. 
I'm ski ing in march, if I have surgery in Nov realistically would I be up for ski ing???
 Surgeon says will be fine but would rather hear from u guys. 
X
Lottie78
Lottie78
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th October 2013, 6:12 pm

You'll be absolutely fine to go skiing in November hun.

The GA is absolutely nothing at all to worry about... Honestly hun, its as easy as blinking, the anesthetic goes in, you blink your eyes shut with no boobs and you open you eyes from the blink and voila!... You have BOOBS! Stars  its really that simple.

And as for us being sick of hearing from you...

Well babe, we're a support forum. We will be here to support you for as long as you need us so please don't ever think we'll tire of hearing from you.... We won't. We'll just be very happy to help you Give You 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 4th October 2013, 6:13 pm

No one will be fed up of you :) Its a support forum and we all love helping each other out Give You 

The GA scares many of us but honestly, its a tiny ***naughty word*** just like an injection and you are asleep in seconds, they monitor you throughout so there is no way you will wake up in the middle of the op :) Thousands of people have a GA everyday/week and you can do it too, when you wake up you wont even realise you've been put to sleep!

You will feel ok to ski I imagine but you will still want to be a little careful not to really bang into them etc but yes you will be ok!  (I wish I was going skiing!! ) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie78 4th October 2013, 6:39 pm

Regarding ski ing i dont go mad, mainly only to people watch and sit in the spa!!
I would like to see any pics of anyone that was 34a and had 260-300cc conicals if poss. 

X
Lottie78
Lottie78
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th October 2013, 6:47 pm

At 8 months post-op you'll have no bother at all skiing if you wanted to do that hun. You'll be over the majority of all of the healing and after generally around 6-12 weeks you're able to treat your boobs as you would your own. It generally takes a month or so to strengthen yourself back up but by 8 months its not at all something for you to be concerned over lovely.... So focus on enjoying yourself on your jollies with your new booobs! You have nothing to be concerned about. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 4th October 2013, 6:51 pm

im sure you will be fine to go skiing, will you be 5 month or 8 month xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie78 4th October 2013, 6:53 pm

Sorry meant have op this Nov go ski ing March, will only be 4 months, if I don't brave it for Nov will def do end March in time for summer, 
I'd worry I might do damage if I fall over on them which is very likely with me!!
Thanks for all your advise girls. 
X
Lottie78
Lottie78
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amyblue500 4th October 2013, 6:58 pm

Hiya I have just had 325 moderate conicals subfacial placement done yesterday . I have not done any pics yet as frankly they look awful and really swollen however you can see what the general shape is going to be like underneath and they will look good . Am really pleased with them despite being in a lot of discomfort today . Regarding the GA I don't react very well to them and was quite poorly last night ( nausea vomiting dizziness and low BP)however felt much better at 4 am this morning after some sleep and had a cheese sandwich ! Some ladies are fine it's just the luck of the draw , still would do it all again though so can't be that bad. I was really well looked after by fab nurses lovely anaesthetist who tried everything to stop me being sick bless him . Pick a good team to look after you and you will be fine .
amyblue500
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th October 2013, 7:00 pm

Ooooo.... 4 months skiing. That's dodgy ground babe. You'll be over your recovery but your upper body may still be quite weak.

Skiing is knackering! Lol. So, you might find you won't be able to do as much as you may have previously, but your boobs can be treated as your own babe... The only concern would be if you overdid things because your boobs will ache and let you know about BIG TIME!

So the spa and people watching might be what you'll be spending a lot of time doing rather than skiing at just 4 months babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 4th October 2013, 8:20 pm

Congratulations on your booking in November!

I have only heard good things about the Pure Implants, so I would think an excellent choice.

Hmmm, with regards to skiing 4 months post op, I would think it is borderline tbh. I am only 2 months post op but from reading other ladies progress reports I would imagine at 4 months you may be pushing it. I know how physical skiing is, I doubt you would be able to carry your ski's for example, and you certainly wouldn't be wanting to fall over.

Just something to think about, we all heal at different speeds and if you are an excellent skier and take it steady you may well be fine.

I look forward to reading your updates, very exciting x
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie78 16th October 2013, 7:11 pm

Second consult tomorro!!!
Just a bit excited as I must come away with a date.
Amyblue500 how are you feeling?? X x
Lottie78
Lottie78
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th October 2013, 7:18 pm

Awww hope all goes well babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 16th October 2013, 8:04 pm

Good luck :) keep us updated xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixiedust 16th October 2013, 9:13 pm

I was 30aa and had 280cc I'd be happy to share pics with you of your still looking to see some.
Good luck for your consult tomorrow!  xx
Pixiedust
Pixiedust
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down