Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just been to my consult for re-aug HELP PLEASE x

+4
COOKIE
natalia
CharlieB
ToriLoula
8 posters

Go down

Just been to my consult for re-aug HELP PLEASE x Empty Just been to my consult for re-aug HELP PLEASE x

Post by ToriLoula 10th December 2010, 11:45 am

Hi everyone
I have just got back from my consultation with my surgeon about my re-aug breast surgery. I already have implants which are 410cc and I am currently 32D bra size.
Anyway I really want to be bigger as I just don't look big enough and there is quite a big gap between the breasts at the moment.
So I asked him what's the biggest size he is willing to put in and he said he would do 525cc gladly but I said I wanted bigger and he said he would do 605cc if I wanted but it could cause rippling and I would have to pay an extra £400 for these to be made!!!
Im just wondering if I had the 525's put in replacing my 410's and I am 32D now what size do you think I would go up to? And would it make them wider and close the gap a bit?
And the same question for the 605's what do you think?
I am going under the muscle again.
Any advice is greatly appreciated.
ToriLoula
xxxxx
ToriLoula
ToriLoula
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Just been to my consult for re-aug HELP PLEASE x Empty Re: Just been to my consult for re-aug HELP PLEASE x

Post by CharlieB 10th December 2010, 12:36 pm

Hi ToriLoula - I have just had a re-aug (30th October) previously had 320 LP overs which took me from a 32b cup to a 32dd and now I am wearing a 32FF sports bra with 460 HP unders. I don't see a dramatic difference between what I had and what I now have but my boobs are closer together even though the profile is actually high and not low this time. My aim was to go bigger but still look natural my surgeon suggested 380cc, 410cc and 460cc I chose the biggest out of the choice BUT I very almost went for the 525's although this was against my surgeons advice. He explained there was a greater chance of rippling amongst other complications. My final decision was made on the day of my op!

Your implants are already a great size so I would assume the 525's would be a simular jump to what I have experienced (although I haven't actually been measured yet!) so another 2/3 cupsizes. What is your natural cup size?

Do you have any pictures of boobs that you WANT to gage the size?
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 846

Back to top Go down

Just been to my consult for re-aug HELP PLEASE x Empty Re: Just been to my consult for re-aug HELP PLEASE x

Post by natalia 10th December 2010, 12:47 pm

i think if u have a huge gap your better going with overs and mod profiles than high as they sit closer togetheir the mods how u can say 410 dont look big is beyond me i had 410 and mine are really big and im 32f when did u have your boobs done??xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th December 2010, 12:59 pm

Have you thought of seeking another opinion before making any decisions hunni?

Sounds like your surgeon is warning you off the larger size sweetheart as you will be at risk of developing complications, Charlie explained that going up in size has closed the gap she had previously, I reduced my implant size and found my breasts to be maginally narrower making them look smaller which is what I wanted, so it definately does seem as you go up the width of the breast is the most effected, no matter how small the change in CC (I only had a 50cc change) I'd arrange a second consultation to further discuss the look you're after hun, take in pics of the boobs you like as Charlie suggested, it helps your surgeon get a better idea of what you're after and also maybe see another surgeon too, just so you have two seperate opinions to compare before making your decision based on what you're most comfortable with. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ToriLoula 10th December 2010, 1:03 pm

Hi girls thanks for the replys
I don't have any pics of what I want I'm pretty dumb when it comes to that lol.
I think I must have quite a wide body/back or something, what is this 'rib size' I keep reading about? Does that make a difference?
Honestly they aren't big at all, nothing like yours Natalia! I have to get a extra boost padded bra for just a bit of clevage, even then they don't sit together or look big.
I was a 34B before my first op but since I have lost lots of wieght and had a baby which I breast fed 2 years ago so I think I am probably a 32A naturally now.
What size were you before Nat?
Isn't it weird how a smaller size on you Charlie (before re-aug) made you as big if not bigger than me? Did you have a bigish size before the op?
xxxxx
ToriLoula
ToriLoula
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ToriLoula 10th December 2010, 1:07 pm

Thanks Cookie for your advice. He does want to see me again in a couple of weeks at the clinic (I went to the hospital to meet him today) to look at sizes etc. He didn't even have any implants for me to see today which I was a bit disappointed with.
I think he said medium-high profile. What difference does this make to the look of the boobs? Do they stick out more than low-medium profile? I'm so confused but I felt a bit stupid keeping asking lots of questions.
xxxxx
ToriLoula
ToriLoula
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th December 2010, 1:08 pm

Everyone is different hun... you only have to look through the stats thread to see that ladies get different resulting sizes from the same sized implants and even sililar stats! This is because we all have a unique anatomy and although may measure similar, our bodys might not necessarily be the same, one may have a little more body fat then the other, one may have more breast tissue, or the rib cage is wider... there are just so many factors in determining your resulting size hun so it's best to leave sizing to a surgeon.. they're the experts hun. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 10th December 2010, 1:11 pm

meduim high profile do stick out alot more yes i had hig profile and mine really stick out i only was very small b cup now im 32f and also fit into a g cup i was bigger but with exercise i lost abit of fat of my boobs and they look more round and fake now but still very big xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th December 2010, 1:11 pm

ToriLoula wrote:Thanks Cookie for your advice. He does want to see me again in a couple of weeks at the clinic (I went to the hospital to meet him today) to look at sizes etc. He didn't even have any implants for me to see today which I was a bit disappointed with.
I think he said medium-high profile. What difference does this make to the look of the boobs? Do they stick out more than low-medium profile? I'm so confused but I felt a bit stupid keeping asking lots of questions.
xxxxx

The difference will be medium-high (high profile), will be narrower with more forward protrusion than the low profiles, which are wider with less forward protusion. xx

Just been to my consult for re-aug HELP PLEASE x Imp_profile_comp
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 10th December 2010, 1:12 pm

my surgeon always told me with low profile they will look more flat and not as big as high profile do u have low profile??xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ToriLoula 10th December 2010, 1:21 pm

Thanks for that
So let me get this straight, the higher profile the narrower
and the lower profile the wider?
You see I know nothing lol
Mine are medium high profile what does that mean? High profile or moderate? Or in between both?
Sorry for all the questions
xxxxx
ToriLoula
ToriLoula
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th December 2010, 1:23 pm

ToriLoula wrote:Thanks for that
Mine are medium high profile what does that mean? High profile or moderate? Or in between both?
xxxxx

They'll be high profiles hunni Just been to my consult for re-aug HELP PLEASE x 907337 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieB 10th December 2010, 2:06 pm

I wore a 34B before my 1st BA but I strongly suspect I wore the wrong size as I measure only 28" under the bust now (13 years later). I don't think I would have measured a B before BA#2 though because like you breast feeding 2 babies had sucked away alot of my breast tissue :tears: For me I think the change from low profile to high profile alone has made a substantial difference to my cup size. x
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 10th December 2010, 4:05 pm

You mention a few time hun that you want your boobs to be close together... you're unlikely to achieve a proper "bum" cleavage with unders whatever size you go to as the pectoral muscle stops the implants from meeting in the middle. Just a thought xxxx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by ruby roo 10th December 2010, 4:11 pm

natalia wrote:i think if u have a huge gap your better going with overs and mod profiles than high as they sit closer togetheir the mods how u can say 410 dont look big is beyond me i had 410 and mine are really big and im 32f when did u have your boobs done??xx

but everyone who has implants dont always measure and look the same in each persons bodys.. i had 525cc and i only measure a 32d in sports bras.. but i look that size. when i had 380cc i didnt look much more than a c... everybody body takes implants differently xxxx
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 910

Back to top Go down

Post by ruby roo 10th December 2010, 4:11 pm

ruby roo wrote:
natalia wrote:i think if u have a huge gap your better going with overs and mod profiles than high as they sit closer togetheir the mods how u can say 410 dont look big is beyond me i had 410 and mine are really big and im 32f when did u have your boobs done??xx

but everyone who has implants dont always measure and look the same in each persons bodys.. i had 525cc and i only measure a 32d in sports bras.. but i look that size. when i had 380cc i didnt look much more than a c... everybody body takes implants differently xxxx

oopps type error 32 E i meant xx
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ruby roo 10th December 2010, 4:15 pm

ToriLoula wrote:Thanks for that
xxxxx

well i dont think thats always the case, i had high profile 380cc and had a huge gap. i now have 525cc high profile and now a have a tiny gap, i think a larger implants will help close the gap up which ever projection it may be..
when u see your surgeon discuss the size of your cleavage with him, some peoples bodys are formed naturally to have a large gap between. xx
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 10th December 2010, 4:58 pm

ruby roo wrote:............. some peoples bodys are formed naturally to have a large gap between. xx
Yes, I would agree with that Ruby - I wanted the implants to bring my breasts much closer together, but my PS told me that he would do his best, it wouldn't be as close as in the pictures I had taken to show him as he explained that because of my skeletal type there was a danger of symastia (the breasts joining together) if he brought them too close to one another - so I left it in his expert hands as he knew what was safe for me.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by ANewMeToBe 10th December 2010, 5:54 pm

*Sally* wrote:You mention a few time hun that you want your boobs to be close together... you're unlikely to achieve a proper "bum" cleavage with unders whatever size you go to as the pectoral muscle stops the implants from meeting in the middle. Just a thought xxxx

I'm 3 weeks post op. And my unders have fantastic "bum" cleavage! 32F now and even though they haven't dropped completely I can create a fantastic cleavage with minimum effort! X
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by ToriLoula 10th December 2010, 6:38 pm

Thans so much girls for your fantastic support and advice! It's kinda a lottery isn't it, can NOTHING be simple for us women!!?? lol
xxxxx
ToriLoula
ToriLoula
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieB 10th December 2010, 7:23 pm

ANewMeToBe wrote:

*Sally* wrote:You mention a few time hun that you want your boobs to be close together... you're unlikely to achieve a proper "bum" cleavage with unders whatever size you go to as the pectoral muscle stops the implants from meeting in the middle. Just a thought xxxx

I'm 3 weeks post op. And my unders have fantastic "bum" cleavage! 32F now and even though they haven't dropped completely I can create a fantastic cleavage with minimum effort! X

Same here!!! dance
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down