Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looks like surgery is being moved

+3
Seashell72
Bizzyboobs
tinkerbell24
7 posters

Go down

looks like surgery is being moved Empty looks like surgery is being moved

Post by tinkerbell24 25th September 2013, 12:18 pm

some of you may know that Im waiting a reop and that it was on the 14th Oct and that my bloods werent look great, clot to quick but my surgeon and the anethetist spoke and decided even though i get very unwell with asprin that they would give me that through a drop to keep blood thin and also at the same time give me plenty anti sickness to stop me being so ill

Well my surgeon just called saying that after much thought he and the anethetist thinks that for my health and recovery its best to wait til my bloods are better, which god knows when that will be!! My surgeon said that giving me the asprin there is the chance of a bleed so we are going to speak to my GP etc and look at another plan and im meeting with my surgeon again on the 26th October to discuss things, he said he will give me a day to think about twilight and keep it as the 14th Oct but tbh I really dont think thats an option for me

anyway yeah all change again sad smile
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

looks like surgery is being moved Empty Re: looks like surgery is being moved

Post by Bizzyboobs 25th September 2013, 12:25 pm

Oh no Hunni, you get yourself all prepared to, it's horrible.... Better to be safe then sorry I guess.
Are you considering twilight Hun or is it a defo no go?
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1438

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 25th September 2013, 12:30 pm

prob def not go for twilight after my spinal wearing off having my section to deliver Ellie it has honestly scarred me for life,

TBH I can totally understand where my surgeon is coming from as health really is more important than a pair of boobs!! so yeah im just going to speak to my GP see if anything can be given to get the bloods thinner if it means taking asprin for a few weeks and being ill then so be it lol

but yeah i was gutted when he called but thinking about it and calling Peter he agrees that health comes first, a date he mentioned was 25th Nov and another but the 25th works in well with us as Peter has holidays then xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 25th September 2013, 12:31 pm

I was just looking forward to better looking boobs but for now I have found clothes that I can look ok in so im ok for a few weeks more xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Seashell72 25th September 2013, 12:37 pm

That's such a shame for you. 
Although your health absolutely has to come first, it doesn't make it any easier for you knowing you have to wait a little while longer. 

Sorry to ask, but I assume twilight means being awake during surgery? Is that right? 

Xx
Seashell72
Seashell72
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 442

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 25th September 2013, 12:38 pm

ur sedated and sometimes can not remember a thing etc etc but others say that they knew eerything that was going on....

scary haha

auch al be fine if I need to wait a few weeks more so be it, just came as a shock xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th September 2013, 1:49 pm

Lots are opting for the thigh light now Tink. I've just had it myself for my last op and wasn't even awake, although, I was awake, I was that drugged up I wasn't aware of a thing if you get what I mean.

I'm sooooo squeamish Tink and was very uneasy about having twilight myself, but it was great and I felt great afterwards too. Its so much better than GA if you can have it.

But if you're not comfortable... Then your health is priority and you have to do what's right for that first and then sort your boobs when you get yourself right hun.

Just keep telling yourself... Its not a "no, you can't have them done" its just a "no, you can't right now" Hug xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 25th September 2013, 1:56 pm

Your health of course is the priority but really feel for you hun x It's the not knowing when you will be sorted that must be hard to deal with. Sending you a hug xx
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 25th September 2013, 2:42 pm

If i hadnt hadnt had the whole situation with my section I wouldnt question it but its not for me the more I think about it the worse I get lol so I will just need to choose another date

its true it will happen

thanks for all the support girls xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 25th September 2013, 2:46 pm

Sorry to read this Tink, but your health comes first and the dates may work out better for you if your other half is home xxx big hug and chin up, time will go quickly and you will be in the best of health for your re op xxxx
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 25th September 2013, 4:10 pm

thanks all manage to get to talk to a GP and they are starting me on plavix for a month to help with bloods and see how it goes so new reop date is dun dun dun..... 25th Nov, seeing my surgeon on the 25th Oct as he knows im stressing lol

Also looking like I will go down the Sun for op on the mon and as soon as Peter get the kids at school at 3pm on the mon (day of op) he will drive down and be at the hospital no later than 7pm so I will see him and the kids the night of my op and they will then stay in a hotel and come see me the morning til its time to go home, thats the plan anyway as you all know it call all change lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 25th September 2013, 7:44 pm

This must be so frustrating for you but always best to air on the side of caution when having surgery and a GA. Your health is of the utmost importance. xx
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down