Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BA TOMORROW! THEY MOVED SURGERY UP A DAY!

+3
misf1
amyamyf
Cas*28
7 posters

Go down

BA TOMORROW! THEY MOVED SURGERY UP A DAY! Empty BA TOMORROW! THEY MOVED SURGERY UP A DAY!

Post by Cas*28 21st February 2011, 9:10 pm

Very nervous and excited at the same time! I had my second consult today for removal and replacement of my implants, they asked if I could do tomorrow instead. I am going with 575cc moderate plus, smooth mentors! I was hopeing to be a DD but my plastis surgieon took one look at me and goes "normally I would reccomend going bigger if a woman has doubtd, but you are so tiny a D is going to look huge on you." LOL! I think they will be big enough! I am 5'6" 122lbs. Currently a 34C with 375cc.

Can anyone tell me, am I allowed to drink water before my surgery?
Cas*28
Cas*28
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

BA TOMORROW! THEY MOVED SURGERY UP A DAY! Empty Re: BA TOMORROW! THEY MOVED SURGERY UP A DAY!

Post by amyamyf 21st February 2011, 9:10 pm

Good luck!!!
amyamyf
amyamyf
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

BA TOMORROW! THEY MOVED SURGERY UP A DAY! Empty Re: BA TOMORROW! THEY MOVED SURGERY UP A DAY!

Post by misf1 21st February 2011, 9:13 pm

good luck for tomorrow very exciting. Are you sure you are a 34 band? as you said you are tiny. I was not allowed to eat for 8 hours and drink for 4 hours before my surgery.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cas*28 21st February 2011, 9:16 pm

Misf1 - I am not sure actually, just what I have been wearing. My bras are not tight at all and there is room to stretch, I may beable to get into a 32. I will get proffesionally measured in a month or so!
Cas*28
Cas*28
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 21st February 2011, 9:25 pm

I would hun especially with 600cc you want to keep them perky, bet you cant wait
All the support comes from the band, so it should be quite tight
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 21st February 2011, 9:35 pm

I was told not to eat anything from 10 pm the night before and not to drink anything from 4 am on the morning of my surgery (but was allowed to wet my lips if I felt the need - but not t swallow anything).
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 22nd February 2011, 7:43 am

Good luck hunni.

Let us know how everything goes.

xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Shorty 22nd February 2011, 8:38 am

Good luck xx
Shorty
Shorty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 22nd February 2011, 8:41 am

I was having my surgery in afternoon, so wasnt allowed to eat or drink anything after 6 am..Good luck x
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down