Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nipples at bottom pointing towards floor

+4
jenniferrf1
Gleaming
COOKIE
dancingqueen88
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nipples at bottom pointing towards floor - Page 2 Empty Re: Nipples at bottom pointing towards floor

Post by jenniferrf1 22nd September 2013, 5:10 pm

Try not to feel down... Your be a mixture of emotions so early on in recovery... I cried when I saw mine for the same reason as you... Thought they looked horrible without a bra but honestly they look much better now, just take a quick picture then in a few days time have another look and I'm sure your be surprised :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Nipples at bottom pointing towards floor - Page 2 Empty Re: Nipples at bottom pointing towards floor

Post by dancingqueen88 22nd September 2013, 5:15 pm

Thank you, I will try not to let it get to me. Yours look amazing in your picture, that what I want mine to look like!

But they are honestly so bad, I don't see how they can lift themself up through fluffing or anything, i think its maybe just down to how saggy they were before.

I am realllyyy hoping thats not the case and they change over time but I think its very unlikely!

But taking photos is a good idea, I will def do that :-) x
dancingqueen88
dancingqueen88
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by dancingqueen88 23rd September 2013, 9:59 am

Update: went to see someone today and was told it was early days and that they were confident it should fall into place but if not then something can be done :-)
dancingqueen88
dancingqueen88
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigange1 23rd September 2013, 11:43 am

Hi, I'm glad ur minds been put at ease Smike  xx
Bigange1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by dancingqueen88 23rd September 2013, 11:48 am

Thank you :-) although I personally think I'm screwed !

The nipple is so low it's almost underneath the breast. Not looking forward to having another op but life sucks sometimes just gotta get on with it x
dancingqueen88
dancingqueen88
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigange1 23rd September 2013, 11:51 am

Aw no, so wot will they do if ur still not happy a few month down the line, a nipple lift? xx
Bigange1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by dancingqueen88 23rd September 2013, 11:59 am

No idea, they just said that its early days and that it looked fine on operating table and that they should be ok but if nothing changed then something can be done.

Probably a nipple lift but to be honest my boobs before the BA were saggy but weren't as bad as this, if someone had told me that it would end up like this / make it worse I would have saved myself the time, money and pain.

Meh I really don't care anymore! X
dancingqueen88
dancingqueen88
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd September 2013, 12:01 pm

Do you not require the advise of Mr Armstrong anymore on this hun?
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 23rd September 2013, 12:03 pm

So pleased you have been seen, I hope you will feel a bit better now x

Will your nipples not sit higher when your implant settles and drops down? Sorry I am not experienced, that is just what I can picture in my head!
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Nipples at bottom pointing towards floor - Page 2 Empty Dancingqueen

Post by dancingqueen88 23rd September 2013, 12:08 pm

I don't know, I don't think theres anything he could advise. I've seen the nurse and surgeon, just have to wait until everything has healed before anything else can be done :-)

No worries, thats what i thought too. At first I though yay when i discovered that the nipples pointing down was common after BA but then I realised mine arent just pointing down , they are so low they are almost under my breast, if i pulled down my bra u you would struggle to see them. x

I dont think they can jump up that much unfortunately!
dancingqueen88
dancingqueen88
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd September 2013, 12:17 pm

As you're unsure, it won't hurt to get a second opinion for yourself would it babe, so I've merged all the responses from your other topic for the surgeon into this your old topic babe. :ok: 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dancingqueen88 23rd September 2013, 12:26 pm

Thank you :-) x
dancingqueen88
dancingqueen88
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2