Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nipples at bottom pointing towards floor

+4
jenniferrf1
Gleaming
COOKIE
dancingqueen88
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Nipples at bottom pointing towards floor Empty Nipples at bottom pointing towards floor

Post by dancingqueen88 22nd September 2013, 6:57 am

Hi all,

I had surgery on thursday so its only been 3 days now. I saw them for the first time the other day when i had help washing. I was dissapointed to how they look (I didnt have high expectations onl realistic ones) buttt I wasn't expecting them to be this saggy, as it was the reason why I had them done in the first place. Going bigger wasnt an issue, I just wanted to restore shape and get rid of saggyness.

I had lost a lot of weight so they were droopy and I dont think i had much tissue there. They look good now as in - they have shape but the nipple is all the way at the bottom, sometimes when i look i cant see it at all!

As ive just had it done, they may need time to settle? but its hard to imagine them improving! I also read that sometimes if you have saggy boobs to begin with breast augumentation can make it worse? So im slightly panicking!

I had: round moderate plus profiles ( Gel breast implant) I have photos too if that helps!

Would appreciate any advice x
dancingqueen88
dancingqueen88
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Nipples at bottom pointing towards floor Empty Re: Nipples at bottom pointing towards floor

Post by COOKIE 22nd September 2013, 7:01 am

Hello and welcome to Breast Buddies Dancingqueen wavey 

What was your nipple height pre-op hun? Were they very low on the breast then?
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Nipples at bottom pointing towards floor Empty Re: Nipples at bottom pointing towards floor

Post by COOKIE 22nd September 2013, 7:04 am

If you looked at this diagram hun. Where would you say your nipple height was before surgery?

Nipples at bottom pointing towards floor 54b070f96bdd33afa5a8a9cfdf533e54_zpsfb4533b8
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dancingqueen88 22nd September 2013, 7:07 am

I would say grade 1 or maybe 2? X
dancingqueen88
dancingqueen88
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dancingqueen88 22nd September 2013, 7:09 am

I can send u a picture of what they looked like pre op too? How do i send photos? x
dancingqueen88
dancingqueen88
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd September 2013, 7:12 am

That's Ok lovely.... I see you went with Spire who use some of the best surgeons there are. Was an uplift ever discussed hun? Or did the surgeon rule it out and think the implant used would give the breasts a bit of a lift? Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dancingqueen88 22nd September 2013, 7:19 am

Spire are very good :-)

Erm I think a maxtoplexy was mentioned but said it was a more complicated procedure etc, I'm pretty sure that they said that the implant would be enough but they now just seem to be a bigger version then what i had before.

There is definitely improvement to the shape up top but it just seems that below it everything just points downwards :-( I would be pleased with the result if the nipple wasn't soo low, i swear they are lower then before! x
dancingqueen88
dancingqueen88
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dancingqueen88 22nd September 2013, 7:22 am

Just looked in my notes...he said I was grade 2 :-) x
dancingqueen88
dancingqueen88
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd September 2013, 7:25 am

Nipple height will generally remain the same after a BA babe, you may get a little lift but nothing significant. It is common for nipples to look down at first or look low but then, as the implant moves down (they'll be quite high right now) and settles into the breast pocket the nipple will come up hun.

At just 3 days post-op boobs can look very odd hun and nothing like the perfect boobs we imagine in our heads... For this... It take MONTHS! So you've a whole lot of waiting ahead and a whole lot of changes ahead of you just yet lovely, so if your nipples weren't looking to the floor, don't worry, they won't be after surgery.

You'll be back for your one week check up soon won't you (well, its a round about a week) so just mention your concerns then hun and be sure that they're written in your notes. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd September 2013, 7:30 am

dancingqueen88 wrote:Spire are very good :-)

Erm I think a maxtoplexy was mentioned but said it was a more complicated procedure etc, I'm pretty sure that they said that the implant would be enough
dancingqueen88 wrote:Just looked in my notes...he said I was grade 2 :-) x
Just out of interest, when the mastopexy was discussed and the how complicated the procedure was, did you say this wasn't something you wanted and would prefer to just have a BA?
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dancingqueen88 22nd September 2013, 7:38 am

I didn't really say anything much about it, I was just taking everything in.

I just explained what I wanted. To be onest I can't really remember now :-/ but I did make it clear i just wanted some shape and no droopyness.

They said I had a 'bilateral grade 2 ptosis, reasonably symmetrical. Breast base diameter of 12cm and i had minimal subcutaneous fat. ' and that I would be suited 'for a dual plane breast augumentation' and that my skin would require a 300 - 325cc to fill. x
dancingqueen88
dancingqueen88
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gleaming 22nd September 2013, 7:46 am

I'm sorry you are disappointed with your results :( t is still early days though and they have still many changes to go through. Do you have an appointment coming up where you can discuss your concerns with your surgeon? xx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd September 2013, 7:51 am

We have a BAAPS/BAPRAS surgeon who has just joined us on the forum hun. He's yet to register after just agreeing to help us and will need to get a feel for the forum, but if you think it will help you to get an expert opinion from the information you have there, then do feel free to ask your question in the 'Ask Mr Armstrong' section of the forum. He's a highly experienced surgeon and we're very lucky to have him here helping us, so why not take advantage of that lovely and ask him what he think :ok:  he'll get to the question just as soon as he's settled here. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dancingqueen88 22nd September 2013, 7:54 am

Thank you both:-)

Thats brilliant, I will definitely ask him for some advice!

I don't think I would normally have an appointment for another 3 months but I saw the cosmetic nurse yesterday and she said she would pass on my concerns so hopefully I can meet with someone sooner.

If i just have to wait for the implants to drop or settle then thats fine but if this is just the way they are always going to look then i am worried. I really want to know because right now I don't know whether to worry or to relax - freaking out! Been an emotional few days! x
dancingqueen88
dancingqueen88
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd September 2013, 8:02 am

Its also very common for emotions to be heightened too after surgery hun Hug 

Its called the booby blues and can send you plummeting at a very high speed to rock bottom hun. Its an awful feeling and one you've no control over either... But the good news there hun is that this does settle down and help bring your thoughts back to rationality.

Sending HUGE hugs Dancingqueen. Anytime you want to talk hun, this is what we're here for... But your question, do put it to Mr Armstrong hun and hopefully he will be able offer you the advise you need to hear to move forward. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dancingqueen88 22nd September 2013, 8:07 am

Thank you sooo much :-) hug well and truly recieved! There was a lot I wasnt expecting and im learning so much from these forums so a big thank you!

I have just posted the question in his forum so fingers crossed! x
dancingqueen88
dancingqueen88
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd September 2013, 8:09 am

fingers crossed  for you here too

You may also find this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] helpful too hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 22nd September 2013, 8:57 am

Hi just to add, at day 3 my nipples were pointing down it seemed also but now I'm only 2 weeks post op and they point forward now not down... I know we are all different but at day 3 don't judge them yet because it can take up to 6 months to see the final result... Your still be very swollen and the implant sitting high xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by dancingqueen88 22nd September 2013, 10:09 am

Thank you, I will definitely try to be patient and see if any changes come about. It just freaks me out when i see how low and to the side they are!

I need to keep telling myself that its only been 3 days :-) x
dancingqueen88
dancingqueen88
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 22nd September 2013, 10:13 am

Excatly :) Take pictures so you can look back at all the changes you will go through :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 22nd September 2013, 12:25 pm

Straight after my op my nips were pointing downwards. If you've had rounds, I think the shape of them very early on distorts the nipple direction. As they start to settle drop and fluff, the nipple should hopefully come up a bit. But I can't speak for the ptosis.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 22nd September 2013, 1:23 pm

A ba will give you a bigger version of what you already have/had. Sorry to hear you're not happy but maybe you'll see some changes ove th next few weeks and months and if not go back and speak with your surgeon regards your concerns Hun x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by dancingqueen88 22nd September 2013, 2:22 pm

Hopefully :-) x
dancingqueen88
dancingqueen88
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 22nd September 2013, 4:27 pm

Sending you hugs, the other ladies have already given you great advice. Also you have sensibly brought up your concerns with the nurse, and as you say it can be discussed when you next see your surgeon x
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by dancingqueen88 22nd September 2013, 5:03 pm

Thank you :-) Everyone has been so nice and helpful!

It has been getting me really down, they just look horrid! And I just have a feeling thats how they are meant to be now and without an added lift, my nipple is going to be left to the floor!

Im just struggling to understand what they have done, even my mum who saw my boobs before I did was taken back. Whats done is done now, and nothing can be done until I get better anyway so just got to concentrate on that really x
dancingqueen88
dancingqueen88
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next