Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NIPPLES!

+2
Len1
Ruth89
6 posters

Go down

NIPPLES! Empty NIPPLES!

Post by Ruth89 5th September 2009, 3:42 pm

Before my operation i always had fairly large nipples and im glad now they look in proportion to my boobs!

HOWEVER...

half of each nipple seems to be constantly large, when erect only half of it does so and it looks very strange!

is this normal? its like half of each nipple is dead lol... oh and its the bottom half which is making me think its normal as the bottom part of my entire boobs are still hard whereas the tops are softening already

hope someone else has had this Screwy
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

NIPPLES! Empty Re: NIPPLES!

Post by Len1 5th September 2009, 4:55 pm

I really wouldn't worry. All our boobs go through different sensations and strange things happen when we have just had BA. You are really early days and i would think this is a normal reaction to the stress your body has been under since the BA. My nipples suddenly went really hard and erect about 1 wk post op, and this lasted for a few days.

Give You xxx
Len1
Len1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 5th September 2009, 6:36 pm

Not experienced exactly what you describe hun but I'm sure its perfectly normal. My nipples were numb to start with then got really really sensitive for a good few weeks after my original BA.
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by energy 5th September 2009, 10:25 pm

I am 4 months post op and this is happening less now but still happens occassionally - I swear my nipples have a life of their own and they just do whatever they feel like. I know exactly what you mean about half appearing dead - I don't know why but it doesn't bother me (and usually I will worry about anything) but I know everything is moving in the right direction - sensitivity, scars etc and I think i have FINALLY learnt some patience and realised that 1 year po is the time when (hopefully) these strange quirks will have calmed down and I will have the final boobs the surgeon gave me. Yours will be absolutely fine - just give them time.
energy
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 6th September 2009, 11:49 am

Im the same as the others hun, didnt have this myself but im sure its completely normal, your nipples seem to do what they please post op :evil: dont worry though they will be back to normal soon.

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by del 6th September 2009, 6:50 pm

Hi, I had a doughnut lift, my nipples looked like they were false for a while after my BA, and even now sometimes 1 will go hard and the other doesnt! I wouldnt worry they settle eventually x
del
del
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down