Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Low nipples - can you take a look please

+7
bouncyDD
2nd time lucky
SunshineLady
COOKIE
Beej
kay
Meemoo
11 posters

Go down

Low nipples - can you take a look please Empty Low nipples - can you take a look please

Post by Meemoo 8th July 2012, 12:38 pm

Hi,

Thanks for reading this.

I am 5wks 4days post op. I had 410 anatomical unders.

I am not happy with my size as I thought I would be bigger - I know that is a common thought for BA girls. I am hoping they will 'fluff' but i'm already nearly 6 weeks.

They have both started to soften but I am worried that the nipple is pointing down and that they already look droopy. I thought with anatmonical the nipple would lift as the implant settles.

My left has only just dropped this weekk and is smaller than my right.

Could somebody pleased take a look at my pics and tell me what they think? The nipple looks far to low to me - is this normal at this stage?

I know there are more changes to go, but as they seem to have dropped I'm thinkg this could be where the nipple will stay.

Sorry to be a pain but I really would like some opinions.

Thanks ladies x x x
Meemoo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Low nipples - can you take a look please Empty Re: Low nipples - can you take a look please

Post by kay 8th July 2012, 12:42 pm

I'll take a look for you hun xx Pm me details xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Low nipples - can you take a look please Empty Re: Low nipples - can you take a look please

Post by Beej 8th July 2012, 12:46 pm

Can I please take a look????

Xxx
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 360

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th July 2012, 12:49 pm

If you'd like lovely, PM me your details and I'll take a look for you too. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshineLady 8th July 2012, 12:52 pm

I'm happy to take a look Hun if you PM me your details.
I'm sorry you're feeling bad about them, especially as you were in a lot of pain after the surgery as well xx
SunshineLady
SunshineLady
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 596

Back to top Go down

Post by Meemoo 8th July 2012, 1:07 pm

Big thanks everyone - I'll pm password.

(sunshine - yeah, that's right .....my pain was massive, but this last week I feel i've turned the corner and can do a few more things now which is fab!!!)
Meemoo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 8th July 2012, 1:34 pm

Can I look too please xxx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th July 2012, 1:44 pm

As I said in Pm babe, you had grade 2 ptosis pre-op and really should have been advised in my opinion which isn't that of surgeon or anyone with any medical training babe that you should really have had an uplift if you'd have wanted the nipples in a higher position and not just larger breasts post-op.

With the level of ptosis you had lovely, putting an implant in wont change the nipple height, it will only enlarge the breast.

I really am dreadfully sorry, if this wasnt what you agreed to with your surgeon and if you were told nipple height would change post-op lovely, then I think you should definately take this up with your surgeon hun Hug xx

Last edited by cookie on 8th July 2012, 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 8th July 2012, 1:48 pm

Can I take a look hun! xxx Low nipples - can you take a look please 184153
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 8th July 2012, 1:55 pm

Hey hun xx

I've PM'd you too xx I think they look a good size and shape and can see how the implants are dropping and how you are losing that boxy squareness at the top xx

I think that if the implant drops down a bit more into the lower pole and they round off under neath then there may be a bit of hope for you hun and that you may just get away with it xx

I would raise it with your surgeon, but I would be interested to see a picture more front on instead of angled down and also in another 5 to 6 weeks as I think that with the weight of the implant it could be okay xx

I wouldn't write them off yet xx Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Meemoo 8th July 2012, 2:17 pm

Also ........

The bottom of my boob has not covered the scars at all. Will they stay like this do you think because they are so obvious at the moment. I thought the implant is supposed to drop so that the scare is in the crease.

Thanks for you replies Cookie and Kay - what do you other ladies think?
Meemoo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 8th July 2012, 2:21 pm

Pm'd you hun Low nipples - can you take a look please 399357 raise it with the surgeon, it might be that its too early to tell and it hasnt filled the lower pole yet as Kay has said xxx
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 8th July 2012, 2:32 pm

My nips were quite low too before I had my 1st b a and I thought I may have needed a lift but surgeon thought we could just get away without doing it. I trusted him and was right to. My nips did look like some of your pics but as the implants dropped they filled the lower pole and my nips raised up and they looked good. When I had this re do, due to pips, I had a different surgeon and because I had c c in lefty the implant had gone quite high up making my nip look like it was pointing a bit downwards. I asked about an uplift and he said he thought he could sort the pocket and avoid an uplift. He said if when I was in surgery I would nt get the look he and me too, wanted he would do uplift. Well I got away with it dance and they now look great, so hun , as you are still early I would nt give up hope just yet as they do look like they will drop more as yet. But the girls are right ,if you are not happy you must tell your surgeon, xx
Thanks for sharing your pics xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnmids 8th July 2012, 2:39 pm

i have low set nipples before op and my surgeon doesnt want to do a uplift, i have pics of all stages if you want to swap passwords
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

https://www.facebook.com/Dawn.T.Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th July 2012, 2:52 pm

Meemoo wrote:The bottom of my boob has not covered the scars at all. Will they stay like this do you think because they are so obvious at the moment. I thought the implant is supposed to drop so that the scare is in the crease.

They will sweetheart, but if you were looking for a breast with the nipple in a more natural position, I personally very much doubt you're going to achieve this from just having an implant alone.

I found a very informative YouTube account on breast ptosis by Adrian Richards babe, if you look at your pre-op breasts, they look to me like they are grade 2, as Adrian says, having an implant alone, the implant drops to the lower part of the breast and will give you a low appearance to the nipple and an implant combined with an uplift would have been the best course of action lovely.

Here's the video babe, grade 2 advised from 2.46 -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I want to be as honest with you as I can sweetheart and hope this helps if you do wish to discuss the initial consultation with your surgeon when an uplift was never discussed. xx

COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnmids 8th July 2012, 3:00 pm

i still keep wondering about what mine look like, surgeon quite against upflit, but with bigger implants will i get a slight better look or more low set look?
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

https://www.facebook.com/Dawn.T.Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Meemoo 8th July 2012, 3:17 pm

Cookie - thank, I'm going to take a look at the info you have provided

Thanks ladies x x

(as you have all seen - at least they are better than what I started with!)
Meemoo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshineLady 8th July 2012, 3:25 pm

No worries, hope my pm helped. We're all here for you hun Hug xx
SunshineLady
SunshineLady
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 596

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 8th July 2012, 5:12 pm

Can i have a look please huni x
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Meemoo 8th July 2012, 5:46 pm

yes sure - i'll pm you x
Meemoo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 9th July 2012, 10:32 am

Thanks for sharing your pics hun i have PM u too. We have very similar boobs pre op.x
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by 7045donna 10th July 2012, 11:21 am

Im having BA with no uplift and am also worried about nipple positioning as mine are already a little low. Please could I have a look at your pics so I can get an idea of what results are achieved?

Many thanks
7045donna
7045donna
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th July 2012, 11:40 am

7045donna wrote:Im having BA with no uplift and am also worried about nipple positioning as mine are already a little low. Please could I have a look at your pics so I can get an idea of what results are achieved?

Many thanks

Hey Donna wavey If you look under Memmo's avatar you'll see her picture status which reads that she only shows her pics to active/addict and Elite members only lovely, so as a newbie here sweetheart you're unable to request her pics.

Most members here have this option babe because by the time a member reaches an active status, they've generally had time to get to know them and feel happier sharing pictures of their naked breasts which are very private and such a big thing to share with someone else as I'm sure you'll understand more and appreciate when you have your surgery and this option is open to you. :flowers:

We do have some members here who are willing to share with 'anyone', you can read under members avatars to find out who will share with who on the forum.

Hope you understand lovely and you can read the picture status rules [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Give You xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarplum_sassie 10th July 2012, 5:52 pm

Could I take a look plz hun?
sugarplum_sassie
sugarplum_sassie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 451

Back to top Go down

Post by 7045donna 10th July 2012, 9:23 pm

Ooops, sorry. No offense intended. I'll look at the rules more closely xx
7045donna
7045donna
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down