Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breast Reduction/uplift

+6
jenniferrf1
LJR
SharonM
COOKIE
Lias6246
Jojo73
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Breast Reduction/uplift - Page 3 Empty Re: Breast Reduction/uplift

Post by Jojo73 25th September 2013, 2:26 pm

Thank you that's good to know:)))....funny you know I bought 2 sports bras out of Marks and Spencer for £25 for my operation and I find the ones out of Asda £6 soft and comfy ones lot more comfortable and would definitely recommend there no seams on them so no rubbing against wounds just thought let you all know xx
Jojo73
Jojo73
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo73 26th September 2013, 8:02 pm

Hi ladies off to get stitches out tomorrow ...I'm kind of worried as the wound were I had my drain in for when I had infection was left open by the surgeon and was told to put savalon on and gauze problem is how can it close and heal if constantly kept moist ?....it's about size of a 50p piece I'm going to ask question tomorrow but just wondering if anyone here has advice or info

Thank you xx
Jojo73
Jojo73
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo73 26th September 2013, 8:03 pm

Hi ladies off to get stitches out tomorrow ...I'm kind of worried as the wound were I had my drain in for when I had infection was left open by the surgeon and was told to put savalon on and gauze problem is how can it close and heal if constantly kept moist ?....it's about size of a 50p piece I'm going to ask question tomorrow but just wondering if anyone here has advice or info

Thank you xx
Jojo73
Jojo73
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 26th September 2013, 9:12 pm

The gauze used is probably inodine babe. I had to use this myself and was told they help to heal the wound from the outside in and it was true, the would kind of started scabbing around the edges and got smaller and smaller until it closed. I too questioned this as well and this is what I was told. But... I was also told that if I wanted to, when I was changing dressings - I had to use saline to clean the wounds because I wasn't allowed to shower, then dry and reapply I could open a window and let the air get to the wound for a while before reapplying and this really did help speed on my recovery so might be something to ask about.

Hope all goes well tomorrow. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo73 27th September 2013, 2:09 pm

Hi ladies yipeeee stitches out ! Was not bad as thought thank you....though feeling quite sore spoke about wound closing up and they told me when a wound is open it starts to heal in over the skin is the last to close so it's put my mind at rest she pleased its healing well and looks lot better to what it looked like a week ago:))....xx
Jojo73
Jojo73
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th September 2013, 2:15 pm

Great news Jojo, you sound soooo happy and its wonderful to read after how worried you were. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 27th September 2013, 2:44 pm

That's brilliant :) Really happy for you! xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo73 30th September 2013, 6:15 pm

Hi ladies ....I'm healing quite well back to hospital on fro for wound check as still open hoping it will soon close feel more better once closed as less chance of infection.....after my last infection I had swabs taken of it and they came back clear!!!!....I was very shocked so cookie sounds like you were right and was a haemotoma obviously some blood been left in there that had got infected though the drain I had put in that side when I had breast reduction there was lots of blood drained away but obviously not all....anyway I just glad I'm on mend ....oh another bargain tip I bought re gen oil and cream from aldi it's lovely and second version to bio oil at 3.99 so a little cheaper so can recommend this xx
Jojo73
Jojo73
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th September 2013, 6:19 pm

Really glad there's no infection babe dance 

Be sure you get the all clear from your surgeon first babe before applying anything to your scars. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo73 7th October 2013, 1:11 pm

Hi ladies went for check up on fri wound were drain was is slowly closing and skin is nearly at the top surface...I was complimented on how my other scars have cleared up so well and quick and looking so much better my right breast is obviously in the lead for healing but left breast were I had infection is slow and looking rather pert to the right one where that one has dropped a little ....hope left one drops and nipple looks like the right one...back on fri for another appointment when she will let me know whether I can go swimming I seriously need to get fit again after loosing all the weight from my breasts I can see my midriff more obvious....anyway I have done a trail of pics of my journey from before and after operation weekly pics just wondering what your ladies views are in this ....suppose it gives you a idea what I been waffling on about...lol let me know anyway also how to upload pics

Thanks
Jo
Jojo73
Jojo73
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 7th October 2013, 2:11 pm

Great to hear your on the mend Jo :) Your left one will catch up with your right im sure :) you've been on a journey and a half!! Im looking forward to being able to do much more also, feeling a bit chubby lol...walking the dog and whatnot isn't helping!!

If you want to you can create a picturetrail (just type it in on google) and on the home page of the forum at the bottom there is a section called forum support and faq's, im sure  there are instructions there for how to make one :)

Happy healing xxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th October 2013, 2:43 pm

Jojo73 wrote:Hi ladies went for check up on fri wound were drain was is slowly closing and skin is nearly at the top surface...I was complimented on how my other scars have cleared up so well and quick and looking so much better my right breast is obviously in the lead for healing but left breast were I had infection is slow and looking rather pert to the right one where that one has dropped a little ....hope left one drops and nipple looks like the right one
Good to read the clinic is happy with how your healing is going now Jo. :ok: 

Don't worry about lefty, after having an infection obviously the healing of this breast has been hindered and will take a little time to catch up with righty. I had the same babe and it took 12 weeks for mine to gain symmetry, so give it some time hun... I'm not saying yours will take as long as mine did, but as least you won't panic if it doesn't happen in a week or two. It can take some time when one breast has been through some trauma to catch up with the other that had it all good lol.

...back on fri for another appointment when she will let me know whether I can go swimming I seriously need to get fit again after loosing all the weight from my breasts I can see my midriff more obvious....
I hope all goes well hun. Do focus on healing first though babe. If there's any openings at all there then its not advisable at all to be entering a public pool where there's all kinds of bacteria floating around in there.
Some People really have no consideration for others and will swim with infections and some will even use it to actually bathe in to get clean. So do think about that babe before going swimming. Any openings at all is an avenue for infection and you've been through that and have been lucky to make a good recovery, so although I totally understand about your wanting to get fit again. Right now, your boobs are much more important.

anyway I have done a trail of pics of my journey from before and after operation weekly pics just wondering what your ladies views are in this ....suppose it gives you a idea what I been waffling on about...lol let me know anyway also how to upload pics

Thanks
Jo
You're unable to upload pics on the forum Jo. The women here use an outside source, its a picture hosting site called picturetrail. You can see how to use this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Be sure also who it is you'd like to share your pics with Jo, if you don't mind sharing with everyone, that's inclusive of newbies then change your picture status in your profile to reflect that babe and don't forget to uncheck the other (only addict/elite members may request to see my pics) if you don't uncheck that one your status will show both lol....If you'd rather not share with newbies and just share with addict and elite members who have been here a while, then you don't need to do anything hun. The profile is automatically set to that status.

When you've set up your picturetrail Jo you'd be better creating another thread offering the pics to be seen, otherwise they may get missed in this thread here lovely. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo73 7th October 2013, 2:53 pm

Thanks ladies I have pics on picture trail now but unsure what to do next? Xxx
Jojo73
Jojo73
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th October 2013, 2:58 pm

Be sure you've password protected them Jo.

Then create a new thread titled for example would anyone like to see my picturetrail?

In your pits just say something like either post here or PM me for my details, then you PM those people your private details - that's it! Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo73 7th October 2013, 3:00 pm

So if I'm right cookie people who I allow to see then will view them on picture trail? X
Jojo73
Jojo73
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo73 7th October 2013, 3:03 pm

Right have password protected them x
Jojo73
Jojo73
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th October 2013, 3:25 pm

Jojo73 wrote:So if I'm right cookie people who I allow to see then will view them on picture trail? X
Its up to you hun.

If you go to your profile, scroll down you'll see 'picture status' there are 3 choices

Picture status *:
Anyone can ask to see my pictures!
Only Active/Addict/Elite members can request to see my pictures
Please do not contact me asking to share pictures

You choose the status you want to share with Jo and check the one you want ensuring the others are unchecked and then click save hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo73 7th October 2013, 3:50 pm

Thanks cookie for your help I went for option 2  could I pm you to see if my pics work for you to view them?

Thanks
Jojo73
Jojo73
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th October 2013, 3:52 pm

Sure you can babe... I may have to get back to you later on this evening though, so please don't think I'm ignoring you if I don't get back to you right away gorgeous. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo73 7th October 2013, 3:59 pm

Ok no probsx
Jojo73
Jojo73
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe_P 7th October 2013, 7:37 pm

Congrats on ur surgery u sound like u r recovering well. I shall be booking an anchor uplift and implant for early next year so nervous but this site has been invaluable. Good luck with everything sweet
Zoe_P
Zoe_P
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo73 21st October 2013, 8:07 pm

Hi ladies hope your all well I was back at hospital for wound check on fri all is well but was not allowed to go to swimming at spa or steam room at weekend whilst we were away so did as I was told still enjoyed ourselves....woke up this morning to the left breast hurting changed dressing and it was green colour I not noticed before the wound is just small so phoned hospital and went back for check up they treating me for infection and on antibiotics 8 tablets a day it's slightly throbbing but just keep taking painkillers and it's ok...back to see surgeon on thurs ....so fed up xx
Jojo73
Jojo73
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st October 2013, 8:12 pm

Ohhh no, I'm so sorry to read this Jo I really am babe Hug 

Hopefully those anti-bs will ZAP that infection right outta there and you can soon then continue focusing on having a good recovery lovely.  

Big hugs. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 21st October 2013, 9:39 pm

Oh Jo! Really hope the antibiotics work fast! This hasn't been a very easy journey for you! I hope your recovery will go smoothly after this!! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 21st October 2013, 9:49 pm

Oohh no! I really hope the antibiotics work fast and that you will get well soon.
Take care and look after yourself as much as you possibly can Dr Lurve
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next