Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Difference Between Uplift and Reduction

2 posters

Go down

Difference Between Uplift and Reduction Empty Difference Between Uplift and Reduction

Post by red 20th January 2013, 12:31 am

I'm asking this on behalf of my friend who has had an uplift. She went to Tunisia for her op along with a tummy tuck and lipo. She said that her surgeon suggested that he reduce her boobs, which are a natural 32ff as he felt they were to big for how slim the rest of her body was. However she is still the same bra size as before her uplift? Its a year now since her op's and she's healed well with good results from all her procedures- I said to her you're one lucky girl to have had no complications. She had her op on the Tuesday and flew home the following Sunday! Myself and her thought her boobs would have measured smaller with having a reduction so can anyone shed some light on this please-Cookie maybes?!X
red
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 196

Back to top Go down

Difference Between Uplift and Reduction Empty Re: Difference Between Uplift and Reduction

Post by COOKIE 20th January 2013, 1:06 am

To answer your title babe, the difference between an uplift and a reduction is the loss of breast tissue...

If you have sagging breasts, you may only need a lift to tighten everything up in order to give a perky appearance, depending on the sag, this can be anything from a nipple lift to a full anchor uplift.

With a breast reduction although the scars are the same as a full anchor uplift, obviously more skin would be removed to reduce the size of the breast but also breast tissue would also be taken away too beforre shaping back to a nice pery shape.

For your friend to maintain her bust size babe I doubt very much she had a breast reduction. If she has scars around her areolas, then a horizontal to the breast crease, then another in the breast crease she will probably have had a full anchor lift and all the breast tissue is still there just the skin has been tightened around it and the nipple height moved up. Does that make sense? So not much has changed really other than appearance. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Difference Between Uplift and Reduction Empty Re: Difference Between Uplift and Reduction

Post by red 20th January 2013, 12:21 pm

Thanks Cookie. It looks like she has had a full anchor lift. I think because her surgeon and the clinic staff all spoke french with very little English she has mis-understood his explanation of things. She was positive she had a reduction but then we both said it would be imposssible to have the same bra size. i have told her to join this forum as she had some questions which I said to her the girls would be able to help her with. She has had nobody look at her medicaly at all and any questions she has for her surgeon are by e-mail! Think that could be another topic on the forum though! Thank you x
red
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th January 2013, 1:16 pm

We know all about surgery abroad Red and then being left with no contact but Email which is very hard for women when they have concerns they feel having checked would give them reassurance at the very least. Its a story we've heard many times here and some pretty bad stories too from having surgery abroad. I do feel for them in these cases and would welcome your friend here if she would like to join us.

Looking forward to getting to know her if she does join and hoping she can gain support and strength from us throughout her recovery.

Please congratulate her in her new additions from us Red. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down