Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do i have uplift of reduction ??

2 posters

Go down

do i have uplift of reduction ?? Empty do i have uplift of reduction ??

Post by charlie1980 19th November 2009, 2:20 pm

hiya im29yr mum to 5 kids and new to this forum , but just wanted to tell you all what 2 surgeons have surgested i do, i wear a 36e bra and my boobs are saggy but are heavy at bottom but have lost volume on top, well 2 have surgested i have a reduction and take about 100cc voulme ,so id be size d or dd bra, but mr singh has said hed uplift them without taking much out and that hed do small lipo on fat by underarm , ive always had big boobs and wore a 34dd when i was 13 im 5ft7 tall and wear a size 14-16 clothes, the other 2 surgeons said if i just had uplift that i wouldnt last long up and id be saggy quick do i have uplift of reduction ?? Icon_eek , has anyone on here had simialr choice to make as i just dont no what to do , any help would be nice xx
charlie1980
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

do i have uplift of reduction ?? Empty Re: do i have uplift of reduction ??

Post by tuttifruitibeck 19th November 2009, 2:33 pm

hia charlie i had an anchor uplift where the scars are around thenipple down and the accross. i had a ba 7 yrs ago and since then iv had two children so my false boobs were saggy false boobs with no volume at all at the top and firm volume at the bottom. so i had an uplift with repacement of implant and they look like a completely diffrent pair of boobs really pert, for me personally i would go for the straight uplift without them taking anything out ecause apparently with an uplift you can loose a cup size anyway and when they are pert and where they are suppose to be they look soooo much smaller cos they are on your chest and not hanging down.
i am prob going to end up the same saize as before as iv got a slightly bigger implant in than before but they really look a lot smaller purely cos of where they are sitting pertly on my chest,
i hope you come to some decsssion, my surgeon said that my uplift may need doing agqain in 5 yrs as iv got thin stretchy skin so breast surgery is going stay perfect forever unfortunatly do i have uplift of reduction ?? 571992
tuttifruitibeck
tuttifruitibeck
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down