Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

19 days PO - removed tape & oozing ...

5 posters

Go down

19 days PO - removed tape & oozing ... Empty 19 days PO - removed tape & oozing ...

Post by Lozzykins 15th September 2013, 5:54 pm

Removed my original wound tape for the first time today and they were so hard to get off because of the glue underneath etc and they are scabby..

One of the aerola incisions from my donut lift is slightly bleeding one side (very slightly) and on the other boob the incision is oozing a light yellow liquid (def not pus just watery liquid!) like when you pick a scab and it oozes slightly. Think I probs pulled the scabs off when removing the tape. 

I'm panicking. I called my surgeon and he said its nothing to worry about but I'm still worried lol. Any of you had minor bleeding/oozing 3 weeks PO ?
Lozzykins
Lozzykins
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 173

Back to top Go down

19 days PO - removed tape & oozing ... Empty Re: 19 days PO - removed tape & oozing ...

Post by flowergirl 15th September 2013, 6:21 pm

Hi, very pale, watery fluid from a scab is likely to be serous fluid which is part of normal wound healing. You need to worry if it becomes pus which will be thick, yellow, green and smelly. 
Other signs of infection are redness, heat, inflammation and pain.  
By all means get it checked out by your GP in the morning as it's difficult for me to say without looking at it but it sounds like it is just from accidentally pulling a scab off. X
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 477

Back to top Go down

19 days PO - removed tape & oozing ... Empty Re: 19 days PO - removed tape & oozing ...

Post by jenniferrf1 15th September 2013, 6:29 pm

I can't really help as I'm having dressings off tomorrow but if your surgeon thinks its ok I wouldn't worry too much, like flowergirl the fact it's liquid rather then thick just seems normal :) if you are worried you can see your gp but it sounds ok :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkprincess881 15th September 2013, 6:30 pm

I agree, get reassured at your gp tomorrow to put your mind at ease, and just be careful of any other changes in the colour or amount of liquid, try and rest and let your body fix up, hope you're feeling ok 

X
pinkprincess881
pinkprincess881
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 891

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th September 2013, 6:21 am

Get some air to the wound babe it'll do it the world of good and you'll see it heal so much faster.

After showering, dab the wounds dry, then a hairdryer on a cool setting to blow them to ensure they're thoroughly dry. Then open the bedroom window (make sure the window cleaner isn't around lol) then lay on your back and just allow the air to get the wound for about half an hour before you get back in your sportsbra.

Doing this every morning or evening, whichever time you prefer to shower will help lots babe. The fluid is normal as flower girl said but in saying all of that is you're at all overly concerned then you payed a heck of a lot of money for your aftercare hun, so make an appointment with the clinic nurse or your surgeon and get them to take a look for you. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down