Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dressings off tomorrow!! Plus 2 macoms for sale

+3
Gleaming
jenniferrf1
Bexx9
7 posters

Go down

Dressings off tomorrow!! Plus 2 macoms for sale Empty Dressings off tomorrow!! Plus 2 macoms for sale

Post by Bexx9 10th September 2013, 5:19 pm

Can't believe the day has come
Will it hurt? Xxx

I've had one of those moments before, had a shower, got my armpits shaved and new clean slinky ish pj top on which always used to make me feel really inadequate in without a bra... And I look ace!!!! Even with the sports bra showing, I do not care! My bosoms are brilliant

Also I have out on the bargains page but just wanted to ask one more time before I go to eBay, any interest in medium macoms (34)one champagne and one nude 
Looking for £20 plus p&p
These were bought second hand but I've literally worn the nude one once and the white not at all
Bexx9
Bexx9
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Dressings off tomorrow!! Plus 2 macoms for sale Empty Re: Dressings off tomorrow!! Plus 2 macoms for sale

Post by jenniferrf1 10th September 2013, 5:27 pm

Woohoo for the fab bosoms!! Lool :) I'm only pay two post op and not looking forward to having my tape removed on Monday! Update with how you get on please lol good luck Hun xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Dressings off tomorrow!! Plus 2 macoms for sale Empty Re: Dressings off tomorrow!! Plus 2 macoms for sale

Post by Gleaming 10th September 2013, 5:56 pm

Ahh good luck ! Can't give you any advice as I'm pre-BA but glad ur happy with the results so far :) I'm booked at Spire too but in Kent xx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 10th September 2013, 6:17 pm

Yep...you really look amazing and have every reason in the world to be happy and proud over your boobs.yes 
I look forward to hear how your meeting with Dr McGod goes tomorrow. I'm going to tell him next week to repeat the exact same procedure on me as he did on you :ok:
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th September 2013, 7:19 pm

Awww with your surgeon, your updates just don't surprise me babe. He's amazing isn't he and hasn't earned his reputation for nothing.

Be prepared to see the scars tomorrow Bex. Sometimes it can be quite a shock at first, but do bare in mind that they're going to fade to almost nothing over the next coming year hun. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Bexx9 10th September 2013, 7:34 pm

Thanks cookie
Added a new photo, day 9 to my trail if you wanna peek x
Bexx9
Bexx9
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th September 2013, 7:36 pm

Thank you Bex. I'd LOVE to Give You  xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th September 2013, 7:40 pm

My goodness lady, that's one cracking cleavage you have already isn't it! And the natural slope is coming along beautifully - love them Bex. Its little wonder you're so happy. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bexx9 10th September 2013, 7:43 pm

Thanks so much lovely 
I do love them and I'm pretty excited to see them tomorrow  
Xxx
Bexx9
Bexx9
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th September 2013, 7:53 pm

I bet you are. Love the bit of leopard you got going on there too! Haha. I have that bra as well - very comfy. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 10th September 2013, 8:14 pm

Awww bex made up for you. Can I have a peek please. Hope your feeling better sweetie... x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 10th September 2013, 8:30 pm

Good luck for your check-up, having the dressings off is no big deal, you will be fine x
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 10th September 2013, 9:09 pm

Where is that bra from?
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down