Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what to expect???? help!

+4
Pixiedust
Charlii
tinkerbell24
pinkprincess881
8 posters

Go down

what to expect???? help! Empty what to expect???? help!

Post by pinkprincess881 9th September 2013, 6:17 am

ok so I'm on day 4 of "brand new boobie bliss" (I know, good one, right? Feel free to use it as and when.) anyway I have this thing coming up with the inlaws, a huge 'get together'...by my family standards that's means we all stand around my mams crampt ex council living room, eating shop bought miniture versions of such classics as the scotch egg, Cornish pasties, and sausage rolls (courtesy of Iceland) with the piesta resistance being a triffle with a FLAKE crumbled on top, and talk about 'her from,two doors down has out in sine weight, and that Danny was on Jeremy Kyle last week-did you see him?!"

however as I clearly said this is a 'get together' with the inlaws, a very middle class affair, a marque will be hired, waitrose will be bought out, Delia smith recipes will be followed, cath kitson aprons donned, the 'wedding present silver cutlery' polished, the bone china FROM their trip to china brought out, the vicar will be invited as well as an array of upstanding pillars of the community who are all dear old friends'. Talk will mainly consist of current government policy, house prices, and what where we all 'summered' (we summered at home,with our new baby, our modest household budget would not stretch to 3 weeks in the south of France this year...or any other year for that matter...) there will be talk of lavish ski trips (I've never in ny life, inky dry slope skiing at xscape on a school trip) hikes, trails, safaris, and one top player will be of of the boys summer trip with his private school to Namibia where he and his future leaders of the country friends made a water supply for a small village and helped build 3 huts. I will stand and smile and nod and try and be polite about a world I have absolutely no experience of, and very very little knowledge of. I will gasp in all the right places, and give the odd token 'no. No.really?' or 'absolutely' while old friends of my mother in law cast unnaproving looks at the girl stood beside the hostess, the girl 30years junior of her previous model, and 23years junior of the man she shares a home with. Who has had a child out of wedlock with him,as well as ANOTHER child out of wedlock with another man (someone arrange for an exorcism!!) all at the age if 25. Who has pillar box red hair. Who clearly knows nothing of nothing, who comes from no money, no great family achievements, or sucesses, who did not attend private school or university, who has not been in an African adventure, who has not got a trust fund, a carefully laid out career path, who does not play ladies doubles, lacrosse, polo, or even OWN a horse. Who has DYED her hair RED. who speaks with a thick Yorkshire accent. But who smiles the biggest smile in the room, who laughs the most genuine and loudest laugh, who kooks at her partner with utter love and devotion, who-despite the strong class divide between herself and her mother in law - has no hesitation in taking her hand and giving her a very public embrace and thanking her loudly for the best lunch she's ever had, holding her arm when she is unsteady on her feet and lending her ear when she wants to reminisce about her husband and their life. Who will talk to anyone in the room with no airs or graces, new neighbours from down the road to the town mayor, all get treated the same.

anyway I digress, the class thing doesn't bother me (I just like to write, especially funny observations) , but I do, however, worry that at this 'get together' at which I'm going to be 24days post op I'm going to be acting more oddly than usual...i mean will I still be sore? I find myself "holding myself" alot without realizing and its an effort to hold my shoulders back. By then is it still,going to be obvious that I've had an op, or will I have settled a bit??

xxxx
pinkprincess881
pinkprincess881
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 891

Back to top Go down

what to expect???? help! Empty Re: what to expect???? help!

Post by pinkprincess881 9th September 2013, 6:57 am

Oh and I'd just like to clarify by 'holding myself' I mean full on GROPING my own breasts as if to stop them falling off, no discrete touching, or checking their still there...Just thought I'd clear that up...Thanks. 

X
pinkprincess881
pinkprincess881
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 9th September 2013, 7:46 am

lol u do make me giggle. i had my op on 15yh Dec and had loads of family tjings my inlaws and family sound like urs!! i was still ouf my face on tramadol and dont rememberxmuch of xmas day lol

you will be fine. baggy top no one will notice just watch for the hugs!! xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 9th September 2013, 8:08 am

Haha, sounds exactly like my predicament at the inlaw gatherings "GASP you dropped out of uni, however will you fare, good thing hubby has a good job to support you" um, actually Im a very important international business woman who has worked her way up and earns only marginally less than him, so shuddup!!

24days I think you'll be fine. Wk2 you can start straightening your back out again, and you'll stop holding them on so much. There'll still be groping, but you wont be full on 'they'll fall off if I let go'! You may find it a little exhausting though, so plan your pit stops and exit strategy if it all gets too much. I tend to find my poor council housed sister with the 2yr old out of wedlock with a man who has 2others by another mother in trouble gets the least amount of questions (and the most shocked faces!) People are idiots!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixiedust 9th September 2013, 9:15 am

Lol I love all your funny stories pinkprincess! Im day10 post op and feeling so much better, not 'holding' myself as much and can move my arms a lot better. I think by day 24 you should be ok, with the right clothes no one will even notice you've had ba. I seen my inlaws on day7 and wore a baggy top and nothing was said and believe me my mother in law misses nothing!!
Pixiedust
Pixiedust
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 9th September 2013, 9:52 am

That made me laugh! haha, you'll be fine at 24 days post op :)
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 9th September 2013, 10:04 am

Hiya,

I haven't had my op yet but I just wanted to say you should  write a book, you're stories are brilliant!

X
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by Gleaming 9th September 2013, 10:20 am

Hahaha that did give me a good old giggle, I think a mixture of hot tea and half melted galaxy cookie crumble just escaped out of my noes... Lol xxx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 9th September 2013, 11:05 am

You'll be just over 3 weeks post-op then lovely and more or less back to normality. The only things you may still be experiencing are nerve shooting pains or other nerve sensations really, possibly over sensitive nipples. But nothing at all you won't be able to cope or deal with. Enjoy your pasties lol. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkprincess881 9th September 2013, 11:36 am

Well its a relief to know that this initial 'stiffness' and 'groping' will pass (saying that, I'm quite happy with this groping my own breasts business, although perhaps I need to pick my moments a little better....full on breast rubbing in the middle of Morrison's anyone? No? just me? Fabulous.) 

And I should also make clear the 'red headed yorkshire girl with absolutely no knowledge about anything ever' is me. Oh you already guess? Funny that. 

Oh and it is with my own family, at my mother's house that pasties are  eaten cookie....I very much doubt anyone present at the middle class ' get together' other than me, obvious, would be able to identify a pastie, least of all have a 'top five greggs dinner time favourites' list (veg pastie is number one, but I am partial to a good old cheese and onion.)   So no pasties for us!! 

Thanks girls! 
Xxx
pinkprincess881
pinkprincess881
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 9th September 2013, 11:52 am

yeah I stilll feel my boobs all the time and y husbands like Claire your feeling your boobs again haha

ony getting used to these ones then they will be gone, 5 weeks today!!
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 9th September 2013, 12:18 pm

Ohhh you never know, I've enjoyed many pasty at a middle class gathering... They're generally called something like peppered beef and potato bitesized pastry envelopes though Rolling Eyes
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down