Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wha should you expect?

4 posters

Go down

Wha should you expect? Empty Wha should you expect?

Post by Geb2g08 3rd January 2014, 11:59 am

Hey, 

Had my boobs done on the 22/10/13 so just over 2months ago, what should I be expecting?

Had 300overs. Still quite sore and scars and in the exact place yet. Just wondered in terms of healing and what I am able to do?
Carried a heavy backpack yesterday then panicked I shouldn't do that etc.

Any advice would be really helpful :) 

Thanks xxx
Geb2g08
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Wha should you expect? Empty Re: Wha should you expect?

Post by Seashell72 3rd January 2014, 1:19 pm

Hiya. 
Have you seen your surgeon recently and got the go ahead to resume normal daily activities? Lots of us get the go ahead at 6 weeks but still need to be mindful that surgery was not that long ago! 

I think if your backpack was well supported across your back and waist and you did not feel discomfort or pain then you should be fine. Although you still need to be careful not to overstrain yourself as 2 months is still early days, if you live by the "if it hurts, don't do it" moto you will be ok.  

I still feel the odd pull when I vacuum over my deep pile rug as the vacuum needs a bit more pulling and pushing over it, or if I stand and iron for a long time, but it doesn't hurt. 

I am still careful lifting heavy things, including my 6 year old son as he still needs a big cuddle and wants me to cuddle him like I do our younger girls. He is half my body weight so I am very careful exactly how I lift him, but I do manage. 

I think listen to your body and build up slowly. Some other ladies will be along soon I am sure to offer more advise. 

Xx
Seashell72
Seashell72
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 442

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 3rd January 2014, 1:32 pm

Two months is still so early, so its perfectly normal to be feeling sore and tender. The scars may not be in the 'right' place yet as the breast may not have fully dropped. Took mine 3-4mth, but they're now sitting nicely in the crease.

I'd still take it easy if you're feeling sore. Some girls can take on the world at 2months. Im still avoiding heavy lifting...but mostly coz I can get away with it ;) . Gently get back into your stride, whatever that may be, but dont push yourself. If it hurts, stop.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 3rd January 2014, 8:22 pm

have you seen your surgeon around the 6 week mark to check all is good to go like lifting etc

on average they say 6 month but we all heal very diff and at diff rates, if that makes sense

like my surgeon said that I can bath and go in the pool at 4 weeks however he hasnt seen my scars yet so I went to my local GP for a hime to check my scars were ok to go in the water, cause just cause my surgeon said 4 weeks was fine it might not have been xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down